Important Update: 7/29/13
All adjustments have been completed. M60's have begun to be handed out, and clans have received their gold from Victory Points.
Please be patient if you haven't received yours yet, it will be forthcoming.
Important Update: 7/22/13
The all important Victory Point to gold Conversion ratio is here!
Victory Points 5:1 Gold
Important Update: 7/19/13
Clan Wars Campaign: Stage III Winners!
1 SG Sturmgrenadier 595,000
1 -_- Enjoy 595,000
1 BT Blue Turret 595,000
2 NTR >Vidya Gaems 559,000
3 PUPEH Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yea Brigade 529,000
3 KBEAR Kare Bears 529,000
3 SU Scrubs United 529,000
3 -J- Jaguars 529,000
4 NOVAC No Vacancy 523,000
4 REL_3 Relic Third Armoured 523,000
5 REL-2 Relic Second Armoured 487,000
[BT] Blue Turret, [-_-] Enjoy and [SG] Sturmgrenadier all tied for the top earner this round and receive the Iron Fist award for most Victory Points this round/
[3E] Triple Entente,[OTTER] Ottercratic Teutonic Theocrats of the Eternal Reich and [REL-2] Relic Second Armoured earns With Fire and Sword award for pacifying the largest number of Riots during Stage III.
Important Update: 7/15/13
Stage 4 Details have been posted! See the Stage 4 section below.
Important Update: 7/9/13
Clan Wars Campaign: Stage II Winners!
Top Clans from Stage II Rise and Fall:
[SKITT], the top Clan, receives the Magnate award for most Victory Points
[HAVOK] earns the Expulsion and Plunder award for receiving the largest amount of Gold via the ransack mechanism.
[SKITT] - Skittles 520,812
[_BAD_] - The Brotherhood Armored Division 502,128
[VOLT] - Revolt 480,206
[SIMP] - S.I.M.P. 467,208
[ANVIL] - Anvil 432,282
Updates for 7/15/13
- Q: When will we receive our M60 reward for each stage or for the Top 30 during the Campaign?
- A: The M60 reward for each stage and the entire campaign will be given at the END of the entire event.
Updates for 6/25/13
- Q: How many stages are there?
- A: There will a total of 4 Stages for this Campaign
- Q: Can you clarify if touching HQ means being adjacent to (literally touching), or if touching HQ means being connected through a contiguous chain of territory (As in all territory in a chain counts as touching)?
- A: Provinces must be connected in a continuous chain, they do NOT need to be adjacent to the HQ.
- Q: If the top 5 winners for the M60 win in multiple stages, will clans placed 6-10 get the M60 instead?
- A:No. If a clan qualifies twice, their prizes will NOT be transferred to the next eligible clan in the rankings.
- Q: What happens if you switch clans during the event? Does your accrued battles still count towards the overall qualifying count of Ten? Or do you have to have ten battles exclusively with the Top 30 clan itself...
- A: All battles are tracked via clan and player together. If you switch clans during the event you will have to start from scratch with your new clan.
- Q: Any idea how long the whole campaign will last?
- A: Stay tuned for announcements on that.
- Q: Are the wins, not counting the technical victories, on Landing Zones from the first stage counted?
- A: Yes, battles from landing tournaments during all stages will count towards the games required to qualify for rewards.
- Q: Do “defeats” still count toward battle count as well?
- A: Yes, as long as it is not a Technical Victory or Technical Defeat
- Q: Will the Global Map be reset after each Stage or will we keep the land we owned from the previous Stage?
- A: The map will NOT be wiped between stages 1 and 2 and 3
- Q: Do Light Tanks and Artillery follow the same tier restrictions as other tanks?
- A: Tier limits are the applied to same to all tanks. If the tier limit is 7, you can have up to tier 7 Light Tanks and Artillery.
- Q: Do technical victories/defeats count toward the number of games required to get campaign rewards?
- A: Technical Victories/Defeats do not count towards campaign rewards.
- Q: Do riots work differently during the Campaign?
- A: The rules regarding rioting will not change. Clans that currently hold land CANNOT apply for riot zones
- Q: If you get top 5 in more than one stage, can they give you two M60s? So you can play one while the other is in battle?
- A: No player can win multiple M60s, if the clan qualifies during multiple stages, players who did not qualify in a previous stage but do qualify in the current stage will receive their reward
- Q: How do I qualify for the “Campaign Participant” medal?
- A: You must play at least one battle during the Campaign for players to receive the special ‘Campaign Participant’ medal.
- Q: How do I qualify for the M60?
- A: If your clan qualified for the M60 in a particular stage then you need to play at least 5 battles in that stage. If your clan qualified for the M60 during the Campaign then you need to have played at least 10 total battles throughout the stages
- Q: Will the clans that have already won the tank be kept out of future tournaments?
- A: We have no current plans to exclude any clans or players
During the Landlords Stage, clans will be competing for Victory Points (VP) to secure unique medals, in-game Gold, and other special prizes.
The Landlords Stage will take place from June 10-20th.
During the first Stage, Victory Points (VP) will be awarded to clans based upon the following parameters:
Capturing a regular province grants 5,000 VP
Capturing a key province grants 15,000 VP
Losing a regular province removes 5,000 VP
Losing a key province removes 15,000 VP
Additional VP can be earned during the the first Stage, details appear below.
Global Map is locked: June 10, 2013 at 04:50 PDT
During this downtime the following changes will be made to the Global Map:
Essentially the entire map is reset and everything is prepped to start anew
All provinces will be cleared and set to neutral
All scheduled battles will be cancelled
All chips will be returned to Clan Reserves and made available
All spies and counter-spies will be removed from the map
All Riots will be cancelled
All Ransacks will be cancelled and income from ransacked provinces will be restored
Mediterranean and Northern European regions will be disabled
'Canada and Alaska' region will be added to the map (detailed information on the region will be released on May 27th)
All lands in Clan Wars will receive 'landing province' status for the next 24 hours
During this phase all battles will be performed in tier I vehicles
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that Northern Europe region will be disabled.
Global Map is unlocked: June 10, 2013 at 08:00 PDT
Once the Global Map is reactivated, clans will be able to make applications for landing. Special rules will be in place for this phase of the Campaign:
Landing tournaments will only be held using Tier I vehicles
Each landing tournament is limited to 32 applications
Each hour the system will randomly shuffle the applications made in the previous turn and add them to the end of the accepted application list
This gives every clan, making an application in a given hour, the same probability of being included
Once the limit is reached, all applications beyond the 32 randomly selected will be removed from the system
Clans that did not make the cutoff will have their chips returned to Clan Reserves without any penalty
A color coding system will be in place on each province to help indicate which provinces still have available spots for landing applications
The colors range from grey (empty of applications) through pink and up to red (full)
Phase One of the Landlords Stage will conclude at 04:50 PDT on June 11, 2013. The Map will be locked till 08:00 PDT to prepare for Phase Two.
The Global Map is unlocked: June 11, 2013 at 08:00
Phase Two will conclude: June 20th, 2013 after the end of prime times
Once Phase Two begins the following rules and changes will be in effect:
All provinces (aside from the normal landing provinces) will revert to non-landing province
The remaining landing provinces will have their application slots upped to 256 from 64; it's expected that this will only extend the landing tournament length by one hour
There will be an escalating tier limit on all battles through the remainder of this phase:
June 11th: Tier II
June 12-13th: Tier III
June 14-16th: Tier IV
June 17-18th: Tier V
June 19-20th: Tier VI
Additionally, all Key Provinces will have a 6,000 daily income denoted by a special icon
Welsh Prince Island
Fort Polk, Louisiana
Fort Knox, Kentucky
Truth or Consequences, New Mexico
Prince George Land
Additional Victory Points
Aside from the normal acquisition of Victory Points, bonus VP will be awarded using the following parameters:
All clans that captured at least one province during Phase One will receive 500 VP
All clans holding territories at the end of Phase One ('Re-division of the World') will receive 1,000 VP per province owned
- Nevermore Medal
- Owner of the Maryland Province by the end of Landlords
- Gatekeepers Medal
- Owner of the Prince Albert Island Province by the end of Landlords
- White Fang Medal
- Owner of the Klondike Province by the end of Landlords
- By Iron and Blood Medal
- Given to the clan with the highest total VP by the end of Landlords
- Exclusive M60 Tank given to the top 5 clans scoring the most VP by the end of Landlords. Please note, the tank will be distributed at the end of the first Campaign.
- Q: During Stage 1, will Victory Points be awarded for territories not connected to the Headquarters?
- A: Victory Points in Stage 1 will be awarded at the end of the stage regardless of whether they are connected to your HQ
Second Stage: Rise and Fall, June 21 - July 7
During this stage we will expand upon the mechanics present in the first stage, but we will also enable additional features like the Ransack option!
1. At the start of the second stage of the campaign, Clans will be awarded Victory Points for their provinces during Stage One
2. With the beginning of Stage II and until the end of the First Campaign, the Tank Locking feature will be disabled.
This means that tanks destroyed in Clan Wars battles during this and further stages of the Campaign will not be locked and will be immediately available in your garage.
3. New tier restrictions for vehicles will be applied:
June 21 to 27: vehicles will be restricted to tier VII
June 28 to July 4: vehicles will be restricted to tier VIII
4. Ransack mechanics will now be enabled. This means that during this stage, Clans will have the option to Ransack captured provinces.
Ransacking a province will give the Clan three days worth of Gold income from that particular province. For the next five days, the province will provide no income to any Clan owning it
The Ransack option will only be available for the provinces captured less than one previous turn.
Ransack cannot be performed if a province has already been ransacked during the last five days
A province cannot be ransacked if it is not connected to your Headquarters
The Clan which receives the biggest amount of Gold through Ransacking provinces will be awarded the “Expulsion and Plunder” Medal
5. The Riots feature will now be enabled.
A Riot may occur in any non-landing province on the Global Map. It temporarily turns the Rioting province into a landing zone which may not be attacked from the neighboring provinces, but can be landed upon by any Clan that does not hold land on the Global Map. Such provinces will be marked with the special symbol pictured left.
The probability of a province experiencing Riots is calculated each turn and is defined as a percent value. The current status of the Riot probability of a particular province can be displayed by placing the mouse pointer over its Riot symbol
- The probability of Riots has not changed since the previous turn
- The probability of Riots decreased compared to the previous turn
- The probability of Riots increased compared with the previous turn
When a Riot Breaks Out
Riots can break out only once a game day for every province. Riot Check is made eight hours before the start of Prime Time. Then, it will be automatically determined whether a riot will start or not, based on the current percentage of probability for a specific province.
If a province is to start Rioting but there are battles for its territory scheduled, the Riots will be delayed until the next Prime Time.
If two of your provinces are suffering Riots or had the Riots postponed until the next Prime Time, the rest of your provinces will have the Riot Check disabled until there are no more battles in at least one of the rebelling provinces.
If no Clan has applied to land in the Rioting province, the Riots will end after the Prime Time ends.
Quelling a Riot
Right after the start of a Riot, the province becomes available for landing upon by any Clan on the Global Map. When the Prime Time starts, the landing tournament takes place between landing claimants. The winner will fight the current owner of the province.
In order to quell a Riot, the owner has to defeat the winner of the landing tournament.
6. Province incomes will be readjusted.
During the Campaign, a province will have two income states which will depend on the current stage of the Campaign:
Static income, which does not change (introduced during the first stage)
Dynamic income, which changes each turn (beginning in the current stage)
Dynamic income changes will work on a regional basis; this means that income from all provinces will be increased gradually in one region, while decreased in another.
Starting at Stage II, income from the Canada & Alaska regions will be increased gradually. Meanwhile, the United States of America region will experience gradual decrease of incomes.
Starting on June 26, all provinces whose incomes have increased, will experience a gradual decrease of incomes until they reach their initial values. The provinces, whose incomes have decreased, will have them gradually restored to their initial values as well.
Some provinces may reach zero before June 26. From the next turn onwards it will start to increase steadily until it reaches its initial value. If the income of a province should reach its initial value before the end of the stage, the income will begin to decrease steadily again. Therefore, the income of a province should range from its initial value down to zero without crossing those values.
Province incomes will be readjusted in the following time frames:
June 21 - 25: increase/decrease of province incomes
June 26 - July 4: reversion of the process
7. Victory Points will be credited each turn during the whole of Stage II.
The amount of VP credited will equal the value of the Clan’s turn income (1/24 of the daily province income) multiplied by two.
Rules of VP crediting valid for the previous stage can be found in the knowledge base.
Rewards for Stage Two:
Expulsion and Plunder
Receiving the largest amount of Gold ransacking provinces during the second stage
Receiving the largest amount of Victory Points during the second stage
Requirements for M60
Top five Clans scoring the highest amount of Victory Points during the second stage
Updates for 6/25/13
- Q: When will Clan Wars be down for the patch? Will we lose any planned time?
- A: This was a planned downtime during the Campaign, Clan Wars Downtime Begins: 00:15 PDT (03:15 EDT) on June 25, 2013 and Ends: 00:15 PDT (03:15 EDT) on June 27, 2013
- Q: During Stage 2 will provinces use different formulas to calculate property value?
- A: No, Stage 2 uses the same equation across all provinces.
- Q: If gold is used from the Clan Treasury, Victory Points are not deducted from the Clan Score. Right?
- A: Victory Points will NOT be affected if your distribute gold from your coffers during Stage 2.
- Q: When will Riots be enabled during stage 2 of the Campaign?
- A: Riots are not active for Stage 1, but will be enabled for Stage 2.
- Q: There are provinces in the Canadian region that appear in the United States region map, which region do they count for?
A: There is some overlap with the United States Region with Canadian territories but it will be considered part of the Canadian Region
- The actual mechanics are working correctly, but due to a design oversight (lack of vodka and geography courses) these provinces are considered part of the US. This is NOT how we intended it to work, so during the downtime between June 25th and 27th we will be calculating the missing points and credit the difference. SO we are sticking with what the rules that were posted originally, but the Clan Wars Map is displaying the numbers incorrectly.
- A: There is some overlap with the United States Region with Canadian territories but it will be considered part of the Canadian Region
- Q: How many battles do you need to get the campaign rewards?
- A: You will need to participate in 5 battles in each stage for that stage’s rewards and you will need 10 battles overall for campaign rewards.
- Q: When will I receive my Clan Wars and Campaign participation medals?
- A: The Clan Wars medal should have been awarded to everyone who met the requirements. The Campaign medals will be awarded at the end of the event.
- Q: Is Tank Locking Active for Stage 2?
- A: Tank Locking is active during stage 1 but Tank Locking is disabled for Stage 2.
- Q: When do I get Victory Points in Stage 2?
- A: Victory Points will be credited each turn during the whole of Stage 2.
- Q: During Stage 2, if you ransack a province will I receive a reduce the number of Victory Points?
- A: Since Victory Points are based on gold earned, you will take 3 days of Victory Points in addition to the gold and leave that province unable to produce VP or gold for 5 days.
- Q: How much will provinces be worth during Stage 2 of the campaign?
- A: Starting with stage 2, province income will be dynamic. There will be no static provinces and income will shift up or down depending on the region.
- Q: During Stage 2, will Victory Points be awarded for territories not connected to the Headquarters?
- A: No, Victory Points are based on gold earned. Territories will not earn gold or Victory points if they are not connected to the Headquarters.
Stage III will run from July 8 to July 17.
Map will be inaccessible between 4:50 PDT to 7:00 PDT on July 8.
Rules and Tier Limits:
There will not be a map wipe with this stage. Riots and ransacking remain in effect, however tank locking is disabled.
Tier IX: July 8-July 11
Tier X: July 12-July 17
Victory Point Crediting:
Clans that own a province at the start of the stage will receive 6,000 VP for each province.
Throughout this stage
-Capture a territory: 6,000 VP
-Lose a territory: -6,000 VP
At the end of this stage
-All clans that have held at least one province at any time during this stage will receive 1,000 VP (limit once/clan).
-For each province owned at the end of Stage III, clans will receive 6,000 VP multiplied by the number of days that province has been held. In order to earn this bonus, each territory must be connected to the headquarters, and ownership time will only be counted from the beginning of this stage.
List of rewards for ‘Revolution Epoch’ stage:
In order for players in these clans to qualify for these rewards, they must participate in at least 5 battles in this stage.
With Fire and Sword
Pacifying the largest number of riots during Stage III
Receiving the largest amount of VP during Stage III
The top 5 clans that receive the largest amount of VP in Stage III will earn the M60 tank.
- Q: Is there an M60 reward for Stage 3
- A: Yes all 4 stages will reward the Top 5 Victory Point earners with an M60.
Fourth Stage: ‘World Domination’: 18th – 27th of July
During this stage, there will be no more vehicle tier restrictions and all battles will continue to be fought with Tier X tanks. However, there will be some changes in the VP crediting mechanics, and some features that were present in the previous stages will be disabled.
Tank Locking is disabled for this stage.
18th – 22nd of July
Victory Points will be credited each turn throughout all Stage IV.
Rules for VP crediting during Stage IV:
At the start of the stage, provinces owned by the clan will generate a total amount of VP equal to their daily income multiplied by 50.
Capturing a province will generate a total amount of VP equal to its daily income multiplied by 50.
If a clan loses a province, its VP score will be reduced by a total amount of VP equal to the daily income of that province multiplied by 50.
All clans which have owned a province during the stage at least once will be awarded 1500 VP at the end of the stage.
The vehicle Tier restriction will remain at Tier X throughout the whole stage.
Riots and ransacking will be disabled:
The ‘Ransack province’ button in the UI will be blocked
Ransacked provinces will have their incomes restored
The display of the ‘Chance of a riot’ parameter will be disabled
Profits from provinces will be equalised according to the following formula:
The total incomes of all provinces on the Global Map will be calculated
The result will be divided by the number of regions
The current income of the region will be calculated
The average region income will be divided by the current income of the region, thus giving a coefficient
The income of each province will be multiplied by this coefficient and set as the province income for the last stage of the first campaign.
The formula will be applied for each region.
For further information regarding the profit formula see the following topic.
Fourth Stage: 23rd – 27th of July
All landing zones will be disabled.
All applications for landing will be sent back to reserve without any penalties.
List of rewards for ‘World Domination’ stage:
Crusher:Removing (conquering their last province) most clans from the Global Map
Ultimate Supremacy: Receiving the biggest amount of VP during Stage IV
- Q: What will happen to Landing Provinces when all Landing Zone are locked?
- ?A: Landing Zones will turn into regular provinces, and will function just like a regular province. You may attack them.
Edited by Hypnotik, Jul 29 2013 - 19:53.