Jump to content


[0.8.6][Help Required] Deegies-Sights - Best Crosshair


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
114 replies to this topic

soulza #101 Posted Jul 24 2013 - 16:23

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 1266 battles
  • 55
  • Member since:
    06-09-2011
tada!!!! I got it fully working again :)
dumb ass russians to quick for thier own good


http://roughnecksxvm...working-no-hang

PHOENIX_ONE #102 Posted Jul 25 2013 - 02:44

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 222 battles
  • 441
  • [MIA] MIA
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

View Postsoulza, on Jul 24 2013 - 16:23, said:

tada!!!! I got it fully working again :)
dumb ass russians to quick for thier own good


http://roughnecksxvm...working-no-hang

Hurray!! :teethhappy:

Shado_the_Wolf #103 Posted Jul 25 2013 - 05:07

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 28809 battles
  • 52
  • [VA1OR] VA1OR
  • Member since:
    06-26-2013
...

Edited by ShadoW0lf, Jul 25 2013 - 05:08.


HowitzerBlitzer #104 Posted Jul 25 2013 - 22:33

    Major

  • Players
  • 15428 battles
  • 7,834
  • Member since:
    06-16-2013
I need help instaling it

HowitzerBlitzer #105 Posted Jul 26 2013 - 22:19

    Major

  • Players
  • 15428 battles
  • 7,834
  • Member since:
    06-16-2013
ok, CAN SOMEONE help me install THIS MOD?

PHOENIX_ONE #106 Posted Jul 28 2013 - 04:24

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 222 battles
  • 441
  • [MIA] MIA
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

View PostHowitzerBlitzer, on Jul 26 2013 - 22:19, said:

ok, CAN SOMEONE help me install THIS MOD?

copy and paste the extracted folders to the following directory

World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.8.7 (if you download the updated version for 0.8.7)

Edited by PHOENIX_ONE, Jul 28 2013 - 04:25.


Siigari #107 Posted Jul 28 2013 - 05:30

    Captain

  • Beta Testers
  • 7364 battles
  • 1,095
  • Member since:
    07-04-2010
That mod looks fantastic. I'm currently using Mathmod, does it have indicators for pen angles? Those help me in my TDs fine-tuning long distance shots.

PHOENIX_ONE #108 Posted Jul 30 2013 - 06:21

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 222 battles
  • 441
  • [MIA] MIA
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

View PostSiigari, on Jul 28 2013 - 05:30, said:

That mod looks fantastic. I'm currently using Mathmod, does it have indicators for pen angles? Those help me in my TDs fine-tuning long distance shots.

It does not have the indicators for pen angles, but it shows the armor thickness of the point you aim at.

soulza #109 Posted Jul 30 2013 - 22:44

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 1266 battles
  • 55
  • Member since:
    06-09-2011
hello folks
the previous version had a bug where the game would stick in arty mode
I have fixed and done a make over of the sight
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

these are examples of the work done
there is a lot of info about what i have done to the sight and what i have included ,for problem solving reasons it will be easier to goto this link for questions and downloads
note there are three versions that i have done.
http://roughnecksxvm...-updated-300713

Siigari #110 Posted Jul 31 2013 - 02:53

    Captain

  • Beta Testers
  • 7364 battles
  • 1,095
  • Member since:
    07-04-2010
Tried the mod. Way, way too busy (Mathmod is easier to use imo.) Didn't like the blood splattering on the screen when I got hit, and the most frustrating part was just that the center reticle was REALLY HARD TO READ.
It's the most important part -- where you're shooting. I can't read it. Might just be me, but bleh. There were like 4 things going on near the center reticle, and it just didn't work for me.

PHOENIX_ONE #111 Posted Jul 31 2013 - 05:00

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 222 battles
  • 441
  • [MIA] MIA
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

View Postsoulza, on Jul 30 2013 - 22:44, said:

hello folks
the previous version had a bug where the game would stick in arty mode
I have fixed and done a make over of the sight
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

these are examples of the work done
there is a lot of info about what i have done to the sight and what i have included ,for problem solving reasons it will be easier to goto this link for questions and downloads
note there are three versions that i have done.
http://roughnecksxvm...-updated-300713

Thanks!

Can the server side crosshair be disabled?

chrys_1989 #112 Posted Aug 04 2013 - 01:04

    Private

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    07-24-2013
Im having some problems with the Damage Panel that comes along with this mod, I think its a font problem, the Name, HP and speed of my tank is showen as multiple squares, i instaled all the fonts that where given on this page http://roughnecksxvm...-updated-300713 but it still dosent work any help please.

yaak222 #113 Posted Aug 05 2013 - 01:33

    Private

  • Players
  • 6927 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    06-14-2012
in sniper mode the words under the spotting range are tiny i cant read them what do they say

PHOENIX_ONE #114 Posted Aug 23 2013 - 22:32

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 222 battles
  • 441
  • [MIA] MIA
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011
8.8 is coming, time to check the compatibility again

PHOENIX_ONE #115 Posted Aug 25 2013 - 04:17

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 222 battles
  • 441
  • [MIA] MIA
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011
Again, the 0.8.7 version mod failed the compatibility test of 0.8.8 CT.

Edited by PHOENIX_ONE, Aug 25 2013 - 04:17.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users