IntroductionWhat do you gonna find here?
In this thread there's a personal collection of useful mods (partly self made) and interesting information.
I try to keep the linklist (at the bottom of this thread) up-to-date with the most liked websites and threads.
There are also some simple tips to solve minor ping and FPS-Problems!
1. WoT-Tweaker for V.8.8
Collection of hangars
WoT in general:
Crew & Training
Map images with positions (GER)
Developer Q&A (EN)
Mod-Tool of der_jero (GER)
Modsection EU forum
J1mB0's Crosshair Mod
Hitzoneskins 8.7 (RU)
Skinsource 1: WoTSkins (RU)
Skinsource 2: Drongo-Lab (RU)
Skinsource 3: Mirotankov (RU)
Skinsource 4: WoT-Fansite
Solutions to problems (FPS;PING)
Compressed textures for slow PC's (RU)
Better Ping (GER)
Deactivate WLAN backgroundscan against Ping-Peaks
LatencyFix for ultra high Ping
Game Booster (GER)
Defrag your PC (XP,Vista,7)(NOT FOR SSD-OWNER!)(GER)
My own videos:
World of Tanks- A game vision review!
World of Tanks: GSE - Starting our engines !
GSE vs. 2E - Clanwar
World of Tanks: GSE - The Invasion !
World of Tanks - GW Typ E
World of Tanks - 1PHANTOM and the landmine
Highflyer15 - WoT-Tips
Zeusmoltar - The Armory
Smiggetti - How i tank?
Krebscoho - WoT Replays
QuickyBaby - Commentary
DeathsArrow - WoT I'm thinking
MightyJingles - WoT commentary
WorldOfDerp - Funny videos
Overmind87 - Trolling Funtage
Netherwoid - WoT strategy
SideStrafe - WoT Commentary
Glenn0010 - Tank Reviews
Renemesis - Commentary
Arti25 - Incredible frag movies
1. Dokan Library and XVM under Bitdefender Antivirus 2013: Bluescreens and performance problems when clicking into battle. Only a deinstallation of Bitdefender could solve this problem.
2. Keep Addons up-to-date: HERE
3. Forum image usage: Better use .jpeg instead of .png images.
4. MaxFarPlane-Mod affects your performance about 0-2 FPS on average.
5. Snapshot WORKS with arty and TD. It lowers gun dispersion when moving the gun in the gun arc. This skill doesn't apply any more when the hull is moved.
6. Then your post on the forum is to big to edit, click with the right mousebutton on "edit" and open it in a new tab. Most of the time people tend to use to many pictures, better link them.
7. Files with the fileending "*.setting" and "*.xml" (e.g.: "space.setting") can be decompiled with this programm: WoT-Tools.exe
8. When firing big caliber guns (130-155mm) at high distance targets, better aim a little bit higher. It tend to hit better (e.g.: S-70 of IS-7)
9. All fonts you need to run XVM and some minor mods can be found here !
10.Stickers, Decals and Inscriptions are compressed as DXT3 ARGB (Note the alpha channel)!
11.Table for camo values v8.6 here !
12.Open-topped vehicles have better viewrange than other vehicles of their class!
13.You can delete the update files in the folder "C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\Updates". Those files are useless after an update and only needs space.
14.The new graphic option called "Dynamic change of effects quality" must be DISABLED. This option causes lags and freezes since the 8.6 update. Source
15.NEVER buy a premium tank without reaching its tier with normal vehicles!
16.Explanation of the file "avatar_input_handler.xml" according to stabilisation and scope shadow HERE !
17.Weakspot for the T110E3 HERE !
18.Best online file hoster MediaFire.com
19.Twitch.tv and YouTube lag fix HERE !
20.Awesome Mod-Tool of der_jero available HERE (GER) !
21.Editing SWF-files: Changing only the image is sufficient, otherwise you have to change the Shape-file!
Older mods (8.2 - 8.8)
Modding - How to?
KillerEnte94 // Timi
This project has been discontinued from 25.Sept.2013 on..
I am doing a Work-and-Travel year in Australia
Edited by KillerEnte94, Sep 21 2013 - 12:00.