World of Tanks xBox 360 edition

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

Lethal_Wargod #21 Posted Aug 08 2013 - 15:13

Private

• Players
  • 8444 battles
  • [ROLL] ROLL
just your tv

Apoc37 #22 Posted Aug 08 2013 - 19:54

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
Problems so far.

joystick configuration defaults to Control A. And no matter how may times I switch it to southpaw it still stays on Control A. I've tried changing it at different locations at different times, even tried renown loading the game......I played a while on southpaw and couldn't get the zoom in to aim work so I tried a different setting. Now I can't change it back to anything other then A.

also the free XP converter does not work, pressing A does nothing.

totalyawsomeguy #23 Posted Aug 09 2013 - 18:02

Private

• Players
  • 4431 battles
  • [P-T-U] P-T-U
I was using my spg in a random battle, about to take the final shot for the win when suddenly my tank starts turning, and turning and turning. The next match was totally fine and i dont think it was my controller

eastjc #24 Posted Aug 13 2013 - 09:19

Private

• Players
  • 245 battles
Did you do the signup for the xbox beta?  They let me in after about 4 days.  I've been dropping arty on folks all day now.  sign up and don't expect to live long...  :)

Daltonp93 #25 Posted Aug 13 2013 - 16:31

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
I don't really have a glitch to report though I have ran into a few minor ones, for example a artillery tank spinning in circles really fast while in the over head view occasionally. When this happens I just tap the Lt and it fixes it.  My main question is will I get to keep my tank progression once the full game comes out? Because I've spent a lot of time earning the 5th tier artillery tank for the Americans, and it would be disappointing to have to earn it again once the full game is released. Also will beta test be given any type of accolade, like in the Gear Of War franchise beta testers were given a unique weapon camouflage.

Sharkhead25 #26 Posted Aug 13 2013 - 21:49

Private

• Players
  • 1070 battles
The only thing I don't like is that EVERY GAME that microsoft has in the arcade, you have to purchase it in order to play it or on the screen when you pull it up it says that the game is free. But you have to either pay for the game itself once you open it up or pay for an Xbox live Gold Membership because it comes up with the message, "Sorry this account isn't eligible for multiplayer usage," or something along that line. But I'm a free member but I thought that if I applied for the beta it would either be free. Or that they would give you Xbox Gold Memberships (email them to you) that could be used for their game only or you have to play for so long on their game, when you log on to your Xbox account. Or possibly give them feedback on what you think about the game every time you play. But I thought that there would have been some kind of single player game mode that oyu can go through and that you can do without paying for the Gold Membership and then they might get more people interested in playing their game in the future.

gingerfirefreak #27 Posted Aug 15 2013 - 00:11

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
Whenever I try to purchase a package the game freezes and I have to restart, but when I come back the package is shown as purchased like the transaction went normally.

Drink15 #28 Posted Aug 15 2013 - 11:30

Private

• Players
  • 294 battles
Why is everyone post about the XBOX version on the PC forums? Post it on the XBOX version forums.
Also a lot of the issues that are posted are fix, they patch it once a week.

To anyone thinking of trying it, TRY IT!!!

Killingowl #29 Posted Aug 15 2013 - 13:23

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 439 battles
  • [2AD] 2AD
Hello my issue is with the t57. I have played in it for afew games and have noticed that whenever it dies the main body sits on the rear armor like its doeing a wheelie but the gun stays perfectly fine and its not just on my tank its on everyones t57 that I have seen in the game. another thing I have noticed is light tanks one shoting teir 2 and teir 3 medium tanks which I have had happen to me before.I was one shot yesterday in my M2 Medium by a PzKpfw. 38 nA when my tank was still at full health and no armor issues and I would love to know how he did this with one shot to my side/top armor.

Deathswrath #30 Posted Aug 15 2013 - 14:19

Private

• Players
  • 4 battles
I agree that the XBOX version graphics are horrid. I have very good internet and can barely manage to get more than a 2 bar signal. LAG FROM HELL. Try to buy upgrades and have to restart game several times. Can we say PAPER TANKS? Dang this is garbage.

dtalbott #31 Posted Aug 15 2013 - 18:34

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostDeathswrath, on Aug 15 2013 - 14:19, said:

I agree that the XBOX version graphics are horrid.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but do you have an HD TV?  I seem to remember that an HD TV was a requirement for the beta.

dtalbott #32 Posted Aug 15 2013 - 18:41

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
I don't really have any issues, but I do have a question regarding American tank destroyers.  The fire rate on the second and third ones is much slower than on the first one, but the stats, if I am reading them correctly, show the second and third td's as the same fire rate or better.

Am I reading the stats correctly?

SweetCrosby #33 Posted Aug 15 2013 - 22:53

Private

• Players
  • 14 battles
Been playing the Beta and I have noticed something. Like someone said before about their game freezing when they purchase an upgrade pack, there is also something else that happens. If you unlock multiple packs without buying then purchase the first one, All the upgrade are then bought. I havent tested it yet to see if you get the packs for free then yet, so i will get back to you on that.

RawrCzar #34 Posted Aug 15 2013 - 23:00

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
WoT xbox beta has been running fine for the 2 weeks I've had it until today.  It won't let me log in and it keeps giving me the message 'Unable to connect to bwnatd'. Anyone else getting this?  WTF?  I got tanks to level!!

TrickyBAM #35 Posted Aug 16 2013 - 08:56

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostRawrCzar, on Aug 15 2013 - 23:00, said:

WoT xbox beta has been running fine for the 2 weeks I've had it until today.  It won't let me log in and it keeps giving me the message 'Unable to connect to bwnatd'. Anyone else getting this?  WTF?  I got tanks to level!!
Same here, and the same error. "Unable to connect to bwnatd".

General_Titus #36 Posted Aug 16 2013 - 20:12

Private

• Players
  • 46 battles

View PostEJ_TANK, on Jul 09 2013 - 02:37, said:

did you hear what they were planing on doing with the new xbox? it has since changed just recently, but the plan was to have every game you buy would be outamatically slaved to THAT xbox, meaning you could never trade it in when your done with it, you could never take it over a friends house, or if your box broke you would have to be a whole new disk of a game you already own just to play it on the replacement xbox. and this move surprises you? granted that its a shady move but it shouldnt have caught you by surprise. but unlike most if not all complaints on these forums, its not wargaming's fault.
    this is not true they have since changed it

LuciferTenebrae #37 Posted Aug 17 2013 - 16:04

Corporal

• Players
  • 5730 battles
  • [PTB] PTB

View PostThirdxxxEye, on Jul 11 2013 - 18:24, said:

So you get your PC internet for free? I don't I pay more for my ISP a month than the under 5 bucks it is for xbox live.  Why would u be able to play a fully online game without xbox live gold.  Believe it or not the majority of xbox users don't use a gold account if Microsoft just let everyone play online for free they would be bankrupt in no time its not like they are the ones making money of the games and once u buy your console that's it no more money going to them so they need a gold subscription to not get blown away by other companies.

obviously you havent been on Wii or PS3. dont have to pay to play online and they are still in business. oh wait its cuz they arent shitty and shady like microsofts xbox side.

Haruspex #38 Posted Aug 18 2013 - 04:57

Private

• Players
  • 18 battles
The beta has been unresponsive so far, I heard that it was supposed to be up like five hours ago. Still received the " Unable to connect to bwnatd " message so I ended up deleting the beta itself. I'll wait for the full game release. It was fun, and while it's not as good as the PC version, it was a change of pace to the usual games on XBL.

GraniteState #39 Posted Aug 18 2013 - 06:09

Private

• Players
  • 124 battles

View PostRawrCzar, on Aug 15 2013 - 23:00, said:

xbox beta down, eta for coming back up unknown. all accounts reset when game comes back on, start with 2 tanks 600 gold 0 xp 0 credits

lucifer335 #40 Posted Aug 18 2013 - 06:54

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
I can't play the game. its really frustrating. I load the game and get to the screen where you press the start button, after I press start though the WoT emblem with the spinning gear appears for a third of a second then the screen goes black no loading or anything I've left it for 20 minutes and nothing. yes I have a good internet connection and have uninstalled the game several times. I was able to play before the downtime and now I can't. the general game icon is green in storage. don't know if that's a thing or not but once I open it all subsequent icons have the WoT emblem. don't know if that matters. one more thing; I also have the update from after the downtime.