WoT Performance Analyzer and Statistics by vBAddict

statistics net income profitability wn7 efficiency

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Phalynx #1 Posted Jul 12 2013 - 14:18

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
News related to this project can be found on my Blog and News.

vBAddict WoT Performance Analyzer can analyze your WoT Profile with the help of locally stored dossier cache files. Dossier files contains statistics of the last game on each tank you played.

The Performance Analyzer will help you to keep track on your overall battle performance WN7 efficiency, accuracy, damage ratio, damage dealt, damage assisted (radio + track), damage taken, damage per kill, experience, average battle time, mileage per map, credits and experience per minute and even more.See which tanks and how many of them you already destroyed, compare it with the list of the tanks you still need to destroy.
Expenditure helps you to keep an eye on your profit by tracking earned and spent credits/gold for vehicle repair, resupply ammunition and consumables seperately for each of your tanks.
By uploading your dossier on a regular base you will get real progress of your gaming skills.
With the tank charts you will even now track progress on each of your tank. With the help of the Active Dossier Uploader the dossier cache file, battle results and replays are automatically uploaded to vBAddict for further analysis.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just an example how it could look like:
Progress of Phalynx
You can simply upload your dossier file or use the Active Dossier Uploader to do it automatically.

How to get Support?
I decided to focus support on my existing infrastructure. You can use your existing Wargaming.net ID to login from most servers (EU, NA, RU, SEA) to my site.
Read here about how to report bugs, suggest new features:
Support Thread

Support in this thread will only be given if my time allows this.

bears5150 #2 Posted Jul 12 2013 - 14:26

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 24217 battles
  • [MB] MB
looks pretty good i'll check it out

WarMachine13 #3 Posted Jul 12 2013 - 14:27

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 18111 battles
Nice job!

Will have to try it out.

You deserve a "thumbs up" for your effort.

--WarMachine13

Tsupernami #4 Posted Jul 12 2013 - 14:38

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 12912 battles
  • [HT] HT

View PostWarMachine13, on Jul 12 2013 - 14:27, said:

Nice job!

Will have to try it out.

You deserve a "thumbs up" for your effort.

--WarMachine13
Who on earth voted you down for that? Rectified.

Anyway, I'll be checking this out too when I get home. Sounds like a good read and tool.

ars3nic3 #5 Posted Jul 12 2013 - 14:42

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 20620 battles
  • [BOLD] BOLD
Well done and good job!

Somtaaw #6 Posted Jul 12 2013 - 14:46

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21992 battles
  • [HT] HT
I've been using this tool for the past 9 months now. I have had a marked upswing in my tank by tank performance after using this tool for a month (waited a month to ensure accurate data collection). Definitely a great tool for tracking how you perform in different tanks.

Definitely worth running. Although one issue I've got phalynx. Usually ultra late-night gaming, I have long errors in uploading and/or the site refuses to take any uploads for hours on end. I have to switch to offline data, and wait until morning to upload it. I can't put a specific time to when the buggy uploads start, but generally after 0000 EST I turn my Active Dossier Uploader to offline, and will not turn it back on until a minimum of 0900 EST.

Phalynx #7 Posted Jul 12 2013 - 15:05

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostSomtaaw, on Jul 12 2013 - 14:46, said:

I've been using this tool for the past 9 months now. I have had a marked upswing in my tank by tank performance after using this tool for a month (waited a month to ensure accurate data collection). Definitely a great tool for tracking how you perform in different tanks.

Definitely worth running. Although one issue I've got phalynx. Usually ultra late-night gaming, I have long errors in uploading and/or the site refuses to take any uploads for hours on end. I have to switch to offline data, and wait until morning to upload it. I can't put a specific time to when the buggy uploads start, but generally after 0000 EST I turn my Active Dossier Uploader to offline, and will not turn it back on until a minimum of 0900 EST.
Thanks.

As for the ultra-late-night, this is a known issue.
I have to do daily backups of the database in the case of worst cases (just to inform you, I got already two times that case!) the hard disks are failing. I was not sure where to do this 45min maintenance (~137 GB, zipped to 39 GB and uploaded via FTP to backup server) so I decided to put it on a time where the lowest amount of uploads are occuring - 6:30 AM CET.

This works well for 95% of the players, and it seems you are one of the 5%. Offline mode should be able to handle this.

ilmor #8 Posted Jul 12 2013 - 15:08

Major

• Players
  • 10263 battles
Are there any conflicts between this mod and others, esp. XVM?  If not I may give it a try.

Exxxodus #9 Posted Jul 12 2013 - 15:14

Corporal

• Players
  • 7487 battles
great job. gonna try it out.

Phalynx #10 Posted Jul 12 2013 - 15:20

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles

View Postilmor, on Jul 12 2013 - 15:08, said:

Are there any conflicts between this mod and others, esp. XVM?  If not I may give it a try.
This is not a real mod where you have to put into WoT directory. It's an tool which is uploading files which are temporary used by WoT ("Dossier cache files", "Battle Results")

So there is no conflict with any other mod.

Somtaaw #11 Posted Jul 12 2013 - 15:44

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21992 battles
  • [HT] HT

View PostPhalynx, on Jul 12 2013 - 15:05, said:

Thanks.

As for the ultra-late-night, this is a known issue.
I have to do daily backups of the database in the case of worst cases (just to inform you, I got already two times that case!) the hard disks are failing. I was not sure where to do this 45min maintenance (~137 GB, zipped to 39 GB and uploaded via FTP to backup server) so I decided to put it on a time where the lowest amount of uploads are occuring - 6:30 AM CET.

This works well for 95% of the players, and it seems you are one of the 5%. Offline mode should be able to handle this.

Ah well ok then, if it's for a good reason (and backing data up certainly is a good reason) I'll just make a habit of going offline. I hate to see a bunch of "failed" uploads, that fail a dozen times and then you can't upload that file again. Better to play with offline set, and not lose any files while your servers backup, than to leave it online and see the failed.

Phalynx #12 Posted Jul 29 2013 - 12:56

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
The last few days were very exciting, as vBAddict now reached the lighting mark of 1 Mio (1000000) battle results per 30 days! This contains data for over 30 Mio tanks, a very rich source of statistics for everyone.

On this weekend in the most frequent hour there were around 190 uploads per minute.

In sum there are now 6180119 battle results stored in the database.

Phalynx #13 Posted Aug 08 2013 - 17:12

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
This is the hottest stuff since the introduction of Battle Results to vBAddict:
Battle Simulatorand Battle Actionbased on your uploaded Replays.
Both are doing after battle analysis very easy, you can even look into a game without starting World of Tanks. Works even on mobile phones, as both are using HTML(5) and JavaScript, but no Flash.
Battle Action
This is an extract from the ingame chat, mixed up with some battle relevant informations like hits and destroyed tanks.
By hoovering over the chat it will show the distance and remaining health. I experimented also with some comments which are acting based on the action. Just for example: If you remember Unreal Tournament, you will remember the KILLING SPREE and KILLING RAMPAGE which will occur after a commander is doing some kills.
Additionally, in brackets it will show the last known position of the tank.
Posted Image
Example:
http://www.vbaddict....181188866085940
Battle Simulator
A web based viewer which is showing the live action on a minimap. Icons based on the tank types are moving around and lines are showing whenever they shoot. Optionally the name of the tank and the commander can be displayed. Feel free to play with the different speed settings.
Without playing a battle, it is showing the way the team has drive through.
Posted Image
Example:
http://www.vbaddict....181188866085940
Keep in mind, both features are still in heavy tests, the next weeks will show how they perform.
These are the known issues:
  • Not yet implemented spotting tanks, damaged modules
  • Battle Simulator: Chat is not always complete (does not affect Battle Action)
  • Battle Simulator: Caught fire is showing like normal shot
  • Battle Simulator: The slider below the minimap is read only, see todo list
And this will be implemented later (todo):
  • Showing a summarization of movement on a particular map, frequently used paths
  • Battle Simulator: Rewind
  • Battle Simulator: Pause
  • Battle Simulator: Sliding to a given time
BIG THANKS goes to euvidowho wrote the required parser and viewer.

Edited by Phalynx, Aug 08 2013 - 17:14.

H8M3 #14 Posted Aug 08 2013 - 17:34

Major

• Players
  • 9082 battles
  • [H8] H8
HOW BOUT A LINK TO THE ACTUAL APP I DONT WANT TO LOOK THRU YOUR BLOG FOR IT

Phalynx #15 Posted Aug 08 2013 - 17:36

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
The required Active Dossier Uploader can be downloaded here:http://www.vbaddict.net/wot.php?do=upload

Phalynx #16 Posted Aug 30 2013 - 13:26

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
Heatmaps are now available, read the annoncement:
http://www.vbaddict....Hotter-Heatmaps

Posted Image

Phalynx #17 Posted Nov 11 2013 - 11:40

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
Big Update ahead!

Please read this Roadmap for Q4/2013 to be informed what you can expect the next weeks:
http://www.vbaddict....Roadmap-Q4-2013

DarthE100 #18 Posted Dec 28 2013 - 16:55

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
vbaddict.net wants from you to log in with your wargaming account. is it safefull to register there ( to able to use that website )with our original account info ??? thy can get our accounts ?

Phalynx #19 Posted Jan 27 2014 - 17:19

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles

Big Update!

vBAddict 2.0 has been released.

Link:

http://www.vbaddict.net

Read also in my Blog about this:

http://www.vbaddict....2-0-is-now-Live

Edited by Phalynx, Jan 27 2014 - 17:26.

Phalynx #20 Posted Feb 11 2014 - 12:41

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles

Since the introduction of Heatmaps in August 2013 there were many requests regarding more details on the Maps.
On base of the data from September 2013 I've created few weeks ago new Heatmaps for Tank Classes, which you were able to see since the release of vBAddict 2.0

In the last two weeks the vBAddict Server collected in the background new movement data for each Map and Gametype, 54 in sum. Today the last Heatmap was rendered, so I switched the new version.

Direct Link:
http://www.vbaddict.net/heatmaps

The changes compared to the old Heatmaps are in detail these:

• Data for movement extracted from Replays played in January/February 2014
  • Only tanks of tier 3 and higher have been included
  • Movement seperated into different categories: By Team, By Class, Tank Classes (Light, Medium, Heavy, TD, SPG)
  • The base Maps have now a bigger size, it's size has been doubled to 1024px
  • Improved handling with a picture viewer which resizes to your Browser's screen resolution

New Gametypes:

• Assault
  • Encounter

New Maps in Pool:

• Hidden Village
  • Komarin
  • Northwest
  • Serence Coast
  • Swamp
  • Tundra

There are already plans for Heatmaps v3, which I plan to release end of February 2014. Beside tracking movement for the Confrontation Gametype, I plan to integrate the three new Maps Windstorm, Ruinberg on Fire and Winter Himmelsdorf.
Also planning to rework the Heatmaps for all Maps which are smaller than 1000x1000 meters. For example Mines or Himmelsdorf. The movement here remembers one on a pattern which does not look that good.
Additionally, there are missing features which I plan to integrate into Heatmaps v3. Positions of Base and Team plus a grid based on quadrants will be for sure part of it.
Ruinberg on Fire and Himmelsdorf Winter should have the same movement like their existing versions, but who knows what some little snow can do in gamers mind...

What definitely makes no sense are Heatmaps based on WN8 or a similar rating (needs to much server power which I don't have), place of frequent kills (just look at the most frequent positions on map), tier based Heatmaps (combination of both - needs too much server power and is similar to the existing Heatmaps).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users