Your faulty team-kill system

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

rifle507 #21 Posted Jul 25 2013 - 22:48

Sergeant

• Players
  • 1979 battles

View Postrifle507, on Jul 25 2013 - 22:45, said:

Once one is blue his/her weapon should be muted or only able to shoot when within the enemies vehicals silhouette

Wouldent that work? Y/N?

View PostZhivili, on Jul 25 2013 - 22:46, said:

I like this suggestion.

Thanks that actually means alot :P

Zhivili #22 Posted Jul 25 2013 - 22:51

Corporal

• Players
  • 2637 battles

View PostThe_Geezer_Bandit, on Jul 25 2013 - 22:47, said:

As a response to you quoting me, you never said you tried to drive away from the alleged "rammer", its seems more like you went strait to shooting him.
Which is an incorrect assumption, though it's a mistake on my part for failing to mention that I attempted to avoid him. I was nice enough to give a typed warning, then shooting the ground near him in case he is illiterate (which seems to be a common affliction on the internet nowadays). I was slow to kill him actually, hoping he'd get the message after the first few shots, but when he continued chasing me around a building and shooting at me, I saw no other choice. Had his aim not been so terrible, he surely would have killed me in the time I gave him to stop.

ToothDecay #23 Posted Jul 25 2013 - 22:53

Major

• Players
  • 26964 battles
  • [NARC] NARC

View PostZhivili, on Jul 25 2013 - 22:51, said:

Which is an incorrect assumption, though it's a mistake on my part for failing to mention that I attempted to avoid him. I was nice enough to give a typed warning, then shooting the ground near him in case he is illiterate (which seems to be a common affliction on the internet nowadays). I was slow to kill him actually, hoping he'd get the message after the first few shots, but when he continued chasing me around a building and shooting at me, I saw no other choice. Had his aim not been so terrible, he surely would have killed me in the time I gave him to stop.

No one turns blue after ONLY 1 episode of team killing.  NO ONE!

Karma has caught up to you, son.

Deal with it, and don't shoot at green tanks, EVER !

GenPanzer #24 Posted Jul 25 2013 - 22:55

Major

• Players
  • 44972 battles
  • [EFFIT] EFFIT
I will usually just stop my tank altogether and wait out the moron. Their ADD is usually much more severe than mine and they get bored quickly and leave me alone.

That is all these griefers want; attention. They want you to type to them. They want you to turn your gun towards them. They want you to shoot them. They want you to do something because of them. Best way to deal with them is to ignore them.

Ome_Joop #25 Posted Jul 25 2013 - 22:55

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 41940 battles
  • [DODU] DODU

View PostToothDecay, on Jul 25 2013 - 22:53, said:

All American tanks are green?!

Zhivili #26 Posted Jul 25 2013 - 22:57

Corporal

• Players
  • 2637 battles

View PostToothDecay, on Jul 25 2013 - 22:53, said:

No one turns blue after ONLY 1 episode of team killing.  NO ONE!

Karma has caught up to you, son.

I'm offended you would accuse me of such a thing. Would I take the time to come on the forums and lie about teamkilling just because I'm buttmad about getting banned? It happened, I turned blue after killing the BT-2. What more could you ask for than the truth?

View PostGenPanzer, on Jul 25 2013 - 22:55, said:

I will usually just stop my tank altogether and wait out the moron. Their ADD is usually much more severe than mine and they get bored quickly and leave me alone.
That is all these griefers want; attention. They want you to type to them. They want you to turn your gun towards them. They want you to shoot them. They want you to do something because of them. Best way to deal with them is to ignore them.
I'll keep that in mind in the future x)

Edited by Zhivili, Jul 25 2013 - 22:57.

rifle507 #27 Posted Jul 25 2013 - 22:58

Sergeant

• Players
  • 1979 battles
Zhivili I support your side of this argument

(now dont go firing a bunch of negatives at me cuz i said this.)

Edited by rifle507, Jul 25 2013 - 23:01.

Zhivili #28 Posted Jul 25 2013 - 23:01

Corporal

• Players
  • 2637 battles
A bit unrelated but I found it weird that when he was taken out, my crew said "Enemy vehicle destroyed." Don't they usually make some remark about it being a team member...?

View Postrifle507, on Jul 25 2013 - 22:58, said:

(now dont go firing a bunch of negatives at me cuz i said this.)
It's going to happen, unfortunately. ;~;

Edited by Zhivili, Jul 25 2013 - 23:02.

ToothDecay #29 Posted Jul 25 2013 - 23:04

Major

• Players
  • 26964 battles
  • [NARC] NARC

View PostZhivili, on Jul 25 2013 - 22:57, said:

I'm offended you would accuse me of such a thing. Would I take the time to come on the forums and lie about teamkilling just because I'm buttmad about getting banned? It happened, I turned blue after killing the BT-2. What more could you ask for than the truth?

I'll keep that in mind in the future x)

I stated the facts.

In these forums, NO ONE EVER DESERVES ANYTHING !

BS.

You got caught, the facts stand.

Neg me does not change that.

Zhivili #30 Posted Jul 25 2013 - 23:07

Corporal

• Players
  • 2637 battles

View PostToothDecay, on Jul 25 2013 - 23:04, said:

I stated the facts.

In these forums, NO ONE EVER DESERVES ANYTHING !

BS.

You got caught, the facts stand.

Neg me does not change that.
Didn't neg you, nice try. I'm done acknowledging you, seeing as your "facts" are entirely flawed. You're one of those "guilty until proven innocent" kinds of people, and those kinds of people are simply the worst. I bet you would convict someone of murder just because they have blood spatter on their jacket if you could. What if they're just an innocent bystander? Oh wait that doesn't matter because they're GUILTY.

Refer to following quote

View PostGuarddog27, on Jul 25 2013 - 22:21, said:

Been hearing stories like this alot. Sounds like the new system is encouraging TKing. You get 2 noobs in a platoon that want to screw around and they can get you banned or screw you out of a game. I had somewhat the same deal myself. And I got the ban.
I guess he's lying too lolol. okay

Edited by Zhivili, Jul 25 2013 - 23:09.

ToothDecay #31 Posted Jul 25 2013 - 23:10

Major

• Players
  • 26964 battles
  • [NARC] NARC

View PostZhivili, on Jul 25 2013 - 23:07, said:

Didn't neg you, nice try. I'm done acknowledging you, seeing as your "facts" are entirely flawed. You're one of those "guilty until proven innocent" kinds of people, and those kinds of people are simply the worst. I bet you would convict someone of murder just because they have blood spatter on their jacket if you could. What if they're just an innocent bystander? Oh wait that doesn't matter because they're GUILTY.

Refer to following quote
I guess he's lying too lolol. okay

Methinks thou dost protest too much.

Zhivili #32 Posted Jul 25 2013 - 23:11

Corporal

• Players
  • 2637 battles

View PostToothDecay, on Jul 25 2013 - 23:10, said:

Methinks thou dost protest too much.
Wouldn't you if you were falsely accused of something you did not do? A fierce defense does not prove guilt.

ToothDecay #33 Posted Jul 25 2013 - 23:18

Major

• Players
  • 26964 battles
  • [NARC] NARC

View PostZhivili, on Jul 25 2013 - 23:11, said:

Wouldn't you if you were falsely accused of something you did not do? A fierce defense does not prove guilt.

It does when you protest it in a forum, instead of filing a ticket with support to clear yourself.

You brought this on yourself.  Guess HOW MANY of these threads I have seen since playing.

Go ahead, guess.

More than I can count.

If you are falsely accused in court, you get a lawyer, NOT yell how its not true, no ?

rifle507 #34 Posted Jul 25 2013 - 23:26

Sergeant

• Players
  • 1979 battles
Just drop it you two please.. and instead of fighting we could post the H3LL out of another fourm :D

(yay almost done downloading dead island!)

Edited by rifle507, Jul 25 2013 - 23:28.

Zhivili #35 Posted Jul 25 2013 - 23:31

Corporal

• Players
  • 2637 battles

View PostToothDecay, on Jul 25 2013 - 23:18, said:

It does when you protest it in a forum, instead of filing a ticket with support to clear yourself.

You brought this on yourself.  Guess HOW MANY of these threads I have seen since playing.

Go ahead, guess.

More than I can count.

If you are falsely accused in court, you get a lawyer, NOT yell how its not true, no ?
There's no point in filing a ticket for a measly one-day ban. And I honestly don't care how many of "these" threads you have seen, and I don't care how long you've been around, Mr. Veteran - your previous experience proves nothing at all.

Everyone here is attacking me at all angles like I'm some sort of terrible human being. Let me tell you all something - the point of this thread isn't to proclaim how z0mginnocent I am or how much of a weenie-head the teamkillers in that game are. I posted this thread in the hopes that the WoT staff would see it and recognize the issue, and hopefully do something to prevent any mishaps like it occurring in the future. My only reason for being bootybothered about the ban is because it's the only thing I have to do today, as it is raining non-stop and I'm currently in a state of mania, which means I get little to no sleep. World of Tanks is what I do when I have those sleepless nights. Do you understand my frustration, when it's 3:00AM, there's NOTHING on television, I'm trapped in the house, and I'm banned from the only game which gives me some sort of entertainment? I'll whine all I want, and you people will misinterpret it as typical rule-breaker's tears who wants to be cleared of an offense. I don't care if this stains my record permanently, because I know for a fact I'm not a blatant rulebreaker and if there's no rules broken, I won't have to worry about my record being a factor. Accuse me all you want, ridicule me, try to provoke me so that I can get a ban... come on guys, you're better than this, AND smarter. This is one of the few communities that will say "GLHF" and actually mean it. This is why I enjoy playing the game, despite the occasional sour puss that I come across (you know what I'm talking about - those people who like to pretend they're 30, try to condescend by calling people "kids"...).

Again, since I KNOW you people are going to completely miss the point again - I posted this thread in the hopes that Wargaming will see it, see the issue, take me seriously (which probably won't happen thanks to you guys provoking me), and make an attempt to fix it. It includes much justified whining, but it's your obligation to look past the whining and see the facts, lest you make yourself into a fool. I don't care if I'm technically guilty. Sh*t happens. I don't want it to happen to other people.

rifle507 #36 Posted Jul 25 2013 - 23:36

Sergeant

• Players
  • 1979 battles

View PostZhivili, on Jul 25 2013 - 23:31, said:

Everyone here is attacking me at all angles like I'm some sort of terrible human being.

im not attacking you :)

I got a <3

+50points :D

Edited by rifle507, Jul 25 2013 - 23:38.

Zhivili #37 Posted Jul 25 2013 - 23:36

Corporal

• Players
  • 2637 battles

View Postrifle507, on Jul 25 2013 - 23:36, said:

im not attacking you :)
<3

ToothDecay #38 Posted Jul 25 2013 - 23:54

Major

• Players
  • 26964 battles
  • [NARC] NARC

View PostZhivili, on Jul 25 2013 - 23:31, said:

There's no point in filing a ticket for a measly one-day ban. And I honestly don't care how many of "these" threads you have seen, and I don't care how long you've been around, Mr. Veteran - your previous experience proves nothing at all.

Everyone here is attacking me at all angles like I'm some sort of terrible human being. Let me tell you all something - the point of this thread isn't to proclaim how z0mginnocent I am or how much of a weenie-head the teamkillers in that game are. I posted this thread in the hopes that the WoT staff would see it and recognize the issue, and hopefully do something to prevent any mishaps like it occurring in the future. My only reason for being bootybothered about the ban is because it's the only thing I have to do today, as it is raining non-stop and I'm currently in a state of mania, which means I get little to no sleep. World of Tanks is what I do when I have those sleepless nights. Do you understand my frustration, when it's 3:00AM, there's NOTHING on television, I'm trapped in the house, and I'm banned from the only game which gives me some sort of entertainment? I'll whine all I want, and you people will misinterpret it as typical rule-breaker's tears who wants to be cleared of an offense. I don't care if this stains my record permanently, because I know for a fact I'm not a blatant rulebreaker and if there's no rules broken, I won't have to worry about my record being a factor. Accuse me all you want, ridicule me, try to provoke me so that I can get a ban... come on guys, you're better than this, AND smarter. This is one of the few communities that will say "GLHF" and actually mean it. This is why I enjoy playing the game, despite the occasional sour puss that I come across (you know what I'm talking about - those people who like to pretend they're 30, try to condescend by calling people "kids"...).

Again, since I KNOW you people are going to completely miss the point again - I posted this thread in the hopes that Wargaming will see it, see the issue, take me seriously (which probably won't happen thanks to you guys provoking me), and make an attempt to fix it. It includes much justified whining, but it's your obligation to look past the whining and see the facts, lest you make yourself into a fool. I don't care if I'm technically guilty. Sh*t happens. I don't want it to happen to other people.

Ok, I can relate with your problems.  I mostly play while the world sleeps.  Netflix only has so much content.

I withdraw my earlier bitchiness, and feel the "benefit of doubt" should enter into it now.

I feel that, given your situation, you would not jeopardize your ability to play Tanks.

I welcome your return, and we'll probably face each other one of these nights, so.................

GLHF !!!!

I apologize for my acid tone. Seen too much, and sometimes it hardens you.

Zhivili #39 Posted Jul 26 2013 - 00:04

Corporal

• Players
  • 2637 battles
Understandable. <3

rifle507 #40 Posted Jul 26 2013 - 00:33

Sergeant

• Players
  • 1979 battles
H3ll yea! Compromise!

you guys are pretty legit.. wanna platoon some time? :)

(my best is a Kv-1s)

Edited by rifle507, Jul 26 2013 - 00:33.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users