WoT loses another player

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

Kittens_on_a_stick #41 Posted Aug 09 2013 - 07:02

Sergeant

• Players
  • 48238 battles

View Postmimixownzall, on Aug 04 2013 - 19:22, said:

The problem is there is someone (probably several people) out there with a corrupted file and is sending it to everyone. This is how you fix it:
When you get the initial launch screen (little window that shows your patch downloading and gives news, etc.) go to the top right hand corner and click on the little wrench. There is a window that pops up that should have "allow torrents."  UNCHECK that, hit OK. Since you probably didn't do it fast enough and the update started downloading before you could uncheck it, go into your directory and delete the World_of_tanks folder (it should save your settings for that launch window).
Now restart the install. When that little window pops up, check to ensure that "Allow torrents" is still NOT CHECKED.  If it is not checked, then you are golden. If it IS, then you will have to delete the folder again, restart the install, and uncheck the "Allow torrents" as fast as you can (before it starts downloading the 5+ gig game).

View Posted_anger, on Aug 09 2013 - 05:43, said:

Alerting the President, Donald Trump and Fox News
Like I said in my first post in this forum; "..Troll Tards.."

Kittens_on_a_stick #42 Posted Aug 09 2013 - 07:17

Sergeant

• Players
  • 48238 battles

View PostVector03, on Jul 29 2013 - 22:02, said:

If only all the 48%ers did this.

Your first post said 46%.  Confused?

Jak_0_Shadows #43 Posted Aug 09 2013 - 17:11

Corporal

• Players
  • 4576 battles
finally fixed problem . only took almost 2 weeks lol
i posted the fix i used on forum, part of it was giving wife the "other " new comp and buying an Alienware.
long story short i was able to download and install game and client into  an old POS comp and then share files using home network. then using zip7 to extract them into WoT game  on new Alienware comp. it alows me to play now, it just skips over the home page and goes straight to launch.
thanks to those who gave me suggestions to help :smile:  and middle finger to those who made the comments about the stats.
I'm sure they were experts at the game from the start......  thats sarcasm for those who are a little slow.... :sceptic: .

ed_anger #44 Posted Aug 09 2013 - 17:15

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 14279 battles

View PostJakoShadow, on Aug 09 2013 - 17:11, said:

finally fixed problem . only took almost 2 weeks lol
i posted the fix i used on forum, part of it was giving wife the "other " new comp and buying an Alienware.
long story short i was able to download and install game and client into  an old POS comp and then share files using home network. then using zip7 to extract them into WoT game  on new Alienware comp. it alows me to play now, it just skips over the home page and goes straight to launch.
thanks to those who gave me suggestions to help :smile:  and middle finger to those who made the comments about the stats.
I'm sure they were experts at the game from the start......  thats sarcasm for those who are a little slow.... :sceptic: .
make less hissyfit threads and people might be more helpful. just sayin.

deadtanksociety #45 Posted Aug 10 2013 - 01:45

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 512 battles

View Posted_anger, on Aug 09 2013 - 17:15, said:

make less hissyfit threads and people might be more helpful. just sayin.
nah, not even that wud help, bro. this community sucs i been in penitentaries more civilized then this place lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users