• 20657 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

View PostMrBojangles1971, on Jun 11 2017 - 16:29, said:

Ticket #1065251

Category:
WoT
Sub-category:
Wargaming.net Game Center
With all do respect I feel it is my duty as a loyal Wargaming Member, and I might say ONLY a Wargaming Member that the Game dynamics have taken an incredible fall for the worse! I do NOT, and will NOT accept a generic typical Wargaming reply like every ticket on this one; I expect a real response with no more empty promises, and expect a little bit of care be shown over a big $$$$ client such as myself please! Everyone is running War-pack at this point, or some other Mod that gives them an unfair advantage, and I myself am ashamed to say that i feel that unless i also run these Mods that i don't stand a chance in the arena anymore! Since there really is no governing body to allocate account bans, or warnings then it is rampant at this point. Perhaps I am just a bad player, i don't know, but i can say this will all certainty, "Since the last couple of patches the game has become much much less of an enjoyment to play, and more of a feeling of having been pick pocketed, and spit upon". Clan participation is lowest in 4 years, members have either uninstalled completely, or simply play other games that are more enjoyable at this point. I myself have honestly spent $130 CDN once or twice a weak since i established my account on Gold, and Silver packages, this translates into nearly $35,000.00 which at this point i am beginning to regret given the recent spectacular disappointments associated with World of Tanks. I have done my very best over the years to encourage new players to download, and install this game, and to become part of the Wargaming Community; however, at this point i believe that things are so bad I could NOT in good conscience recommend the game to someone new, as i have a very difficult time keeping seasoned players from uninstalling. The contact list problem is a really awful one, and although many empty promises have been made by Wargaming to have the problem resolved it has not been, and a great many players refuse to play at this point without their friends list being restored, and operating correctly? What will Wargaming do to keep me? I feel like i am due at least at a complete minimum, some form of compensation for this huge disappointment Wargaming has been peddling? Fix the game, rebate me at least $100.00 CDN, or see me and my $12000/year leave, and then ask yourselves wthhappened, and further that when you read the year end Profit/Loss Statement. Perhaps everyone just got a lot better at the game, or perhaps Wargaming just doesn't like me my money, or any of the money CRZYT and ALL OF ITS MEMBERS help contribute, but a simple clan disband will unequivocally cost Wargaming a pile of Revenue that apparently you don't need anyways right? Please respond ONLY with an apology, a solution to the contact list problem, and a Coupon ($100?CDN) or equivalent there of as a form of reimbursement, and finally just make the game FUN again please, I feel cheated, and hurt!!!!
Best Regards....
MrBojangles1971 (Commander of The Crazy Train)
Call me a scrub if you like, do nothing I am tired of caring about something that doesn't care in return. or MAN up and do the right thing for me at least I need to know that this is the place to stay, and to persevere long term or I need to know right now if i should walk away?

good luck with that.  

For some reason, I am not surprised that someone that can't even figure out where to post things on the forum believes that they spend $12000/year. 

vampire_0_0 #303 Posted Jul 04 2017 - 07:26

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
I canknow if my card arrive? I'm from Uruguay and I'm not sure it has arrived, i send it on 1st of august

Edited by vampire_0_0, Jul 04 2017 - 16:00.

GoHard_DNA #304 Posted Jul 04 2017 - 08:28

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
I really wanna know where the new updated list of this is...

Fulcrous__O_OII #305 Posted Jul 28 2017 - 01:40

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
The next few Days I will be conjuring up a new list and hopefully ask Admins to Pin it and take Laera's Post down since she no longer works for WGA.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users