Update 8.8 will soon be introduced to the Public Test server. WGA and Michael Jivetc decided to shed some more light on it. It will contain many changes and improvements that have not been announced in ASAP. Episodes of ASAP can be found here:http://worldoftanks....n/media/tag/34/
Changes in 8.8 Public Test will include:
- Changing the rules of ramming abuse. Now, the quicker moving tank at the time of impact will be assessed the team damage penalty.
- Accepting a platoon or tank company invitation from one server cluster while on another will result in an automatic re-login to the appropriate cluster. For example, accepting a platoon invitation while logged into NA East from a friend logged into NA West will result in re-login from NA East to NA West.
- Implementing an option to move the crew members in and out of a damaged tank in the Garage without the need to repair it.
- Implementing a new option to switch on the inversion of directions when moving in reverse; now, if you enable this option, when reversing and pressing a button to turn right or left, your tank will move in the direction of your key press, and not the opposite which is typical for moving in reverse.
- For "Spall Liner" equipment, the chance of crew injury now will be reduced by the following percentages: light - 20%, medium - 25%, heavy - 30%, superheavy - 50%.
- Adding automatic shooting when one press-and-holding the fire button.
- Adding a warning about wrong layout or wrong characters when entering a password for the login window.
News updates can be read here:http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/
We will be releasing more information gradually.