KV-1S nerf in 8.9

KV-1S nerf 8.9

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
115 replies to this topic

Poll: KV-1S Nerf in 8.9 (397 members have cast votes)

Should KV-1S be nerfed in 8.9

1. No (227 votes [57.18%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 57.18%

2. Voted Yes (170 votes [42.82%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 42.82%

Vote Hide poll

Septfox #21 Posted Aug 27 2013 - 20:04

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16027 battles

View PostGero82, on Aug 26 2013 - 16:05, said:

**user opinion**
Whats the problem with the KV1s as it is now? it is not unfair to play with it, any one can get one, its not like.. "oh no, I cant get that tank with that gun, only certain people (or clans) can get it" EVERY ONE has the chance to get it and have a fair and balanced game (specially in tank companies).
Oh, this old chesnut.
By your reasoning, the HEAT nerf shouldn't have been done, since everyone could buy a 105 and derp away instead of complaining about how massively overpowered it was at tier 4-6.
I'll do you a favor and explain this, since I'm bored and looking for excuses to not go back to work.
400 alpha damage is absurd on a tier 6 non-TD. WoT, how it's set up, is a peek-and-shoot game. Sustained DPS doesn't matter, because (assuming the enemy isn't an idiot) you only get one shot anyway before they take cover. Now, tell me: in that 3 seconds of exposure, who is going to do more damage, something with better DPS (a Churchill for instance), or something with higher alpha?
Yes, caught in the open or if teamed up on, a KV-1s dies quickly. Shockingly, so does every other tier 6 tank, and most of them don't have the ability to knock half an opponent's health off in a single hit.
Lets look at the rest of the tank. Decent hp:ton, very decent turn rate, bouncinium KV frontal plate, good top speed, very good gun depression. Well, that's odd...usually we balance ridiculous firepower out by making the tank terrible. Looks like we missed one.
Compare to another tier 6 with a ridiculous gun, the KV-2. The tank is mediocre, the gun devastating. This is how things should be. There should be severe downsides to having a gun that can ruin an enemy's day with a single shot.
You brought up another good example of what is wrong with the KV-1S: company battles. Been in them lately? They're full of companies who load all KV-1Ses and/or Hellcats and spike-damage things to death. Now, tell me, how is this fair to a team who decided to use "normal" tier 6 tanks?
"But they can use KV-1Ses too!", you exclaim shrilly. Well, certainly, we could have a scrubfest where everyone is using the same overpowered tank in a single-minded desperation to win, but that both proves there's a problem and defeats the purpose of having anything else at tier 6.
Finally, this:

View PostGero82, on Aug 26 2013 - 16:05, said:

its not like.. "oh no, I cant get that tank with that gun, only certain people (or clans) can get it" EVERY ONE has the chance to get it and have a fair and balanced game (specially in tank companies).
The situation would actually be markedly improved if only a limited subset of people were able to get the KV-1S. As it is, the game is chock-full of people abusing them.
If you reverse it, it can be somewhat likened to the whole premium-ammo thing; before, only people who were willing to pay for it could use it, so far more fights were "fair" insofar as that if you had armor, you could be reasonably certain it would be effective if you used it correctly. Now everyone can use premium ammo, and armor is more of a liability rather than an advantage when dealing with people who have more credits than skill.
Sure, go for it, remove all KV-1Ses and redistribute them in a limited fashion. It won't balance the tank, but it'll help balance the game around tier 6.
I've heard of people offering that it would make a decent tier 7 premium. Another alright idea.
Welp, back to work now, it's been fun.

marcox43 #22 Posted Aug 27 2013 - 20:13

Corporal

• Players
  • 9969 battles
i dont know why WG nerf every tank as they can. pls dont nerf pz III/IV, its my favorite after T-50

Wyvern2 #23 Posted Aug 27 2013 - 20:31

Major

• Players
  • 35835 battles
  • [_D_] _D_

View PostSeptfox, on Aug 27 2013 - 20:04, said:

Oh, this old chesnut.
By your reasoning, the HEAT nerf shouldn't have been done, since everyone could buy a 105 and derp away instead of complaining about how massively overpowered it was at tier 4-6.
I'll do you a favor and explain this, since I'm bored and looking for excuses to not go back to work.
400 alpha damage is absurd on a tier 6 non-TD. WoT, how it's set up, is a peek-and-shoot game. Sustained DPS doesn't matter, because (assuming the enemy isn't an idiot) you only get one shot anyway before they take cover. Now, tell me: in that 3 seconds of exposure, who is going to do more damage, something with better DPS (a Churchill for instance), or something with higher alpha?
Yes, caught in the open or if teamed up on, a KV-1s dies quickly. Shockingly, so does every other tier 6 tank, and most of them don't have the ability to knock half an opponent's health off in a single hit.
Lets look at the rest of the tank. Decent hp:ton, very decent turn rate, bouncinium KV frontal plate, good top speed, very good gun depression. Well, that's odd...usually we balance ridiculous firepower out by making the tank terrible. Looks like we missed one.
Compare to another tier 6 with a ridiculous gun, the KV-2. The tank is mediocre, the gun devastating. This is how things should be. There should be severe downsides to having a gun that can ruin an enemy's day with a single shot.
You brought up another good example of what is wrong with the KV-1S: company battles. Been in them lately? They're full of companies who load all KV-1Ses and/or Hellcats and spike-damage things to death. Now, tell me, how is this fair to a team who decided to use "normal" tier 6 tanks?
"But they can use KV-1Ses too!", you exclaim shrilly. Well, certainly, we could have a scrubfest where everyone is using the same overpowered tank in a single-minded desperation to win, but that both proves there's a problem and defeats the purpose of having anything else at tier 6.
Finally, this:

The situation would actually be markedly improved if only a limited subset of people were able to get the KV-1S. As it is, the game is chock-full of people abusing them.
If you reverse it, it can be somewhat likened to the whole premium-ammo thing; before, only people who were willing to pay for it could use it, so far more fights were "fair" insofar as that if you had armor, you could be reasonably certain it would be effective if you used it correctly. Now everyone can use premium ammo, and armor is more of a liability rather than an advantage when dealing with people who have more credits than skill.
Sure, go for it, remove all KV-1Ses and redistribute them in a limited fashion. It won't balance the tank, but it'll help balance the game around tier 6.
I've heard of people offering that it would make a decent tier 7 premium. Another alright idea.
gold rounds for credits was imho one of the most game breaking moves made by WG that has screwed over armor reliant tanks completely.

The 1s is nice, but not game breaking, losing like 2-4 points of traverse and 2-3 points gun depression should be adequate to balance the boom stick. I personally find the T150 to be far more dangerous if both tanks are being used correctly. The game is a lot about alpha, but also a lot about accuracy and ROF. the 1s's horrible aim time is a detriment at all but point blank peek-a-booming, since most tanks have far better aim time and will pop you before you can even aim. And if you peekaboom with a moderately decent KV2, you have a one way trip to heaven right there...

The 1s literally only peek-a-booms well, its armor is a joke, despite peoples claimed trollishness, i've penned its turret and hull like butter unless i commit a very serious screw up of some sort when running a tank with semi-decent pen. The hull doesnt even stand up to 75mm pen rounds from the front, and the turret collapses to 140+ mm's pen rounds. The KV1s is something of a tank thats jack of all trades, but lacks a true specialization, and the fact that i've taken them apart with many tanks ranging from tier 4-6 only reinforces this view imho.

ratseal #24 Posted Aug 27 2013 - 20:35

Sergeant

• Players
  • 45343 battles

View PostComradeHX, on Aug 26 2013 - 16:25, said:

Taking fun out of people wanting to plau op tanks to make up for skill?
Working as intended.
Kv-1S is not op like certain tier X, but it still is a bit op(-8 depression + decent mobility).

Everyone has the same chance to get a KV1S and compete in an OP tank. Alternately, only offer one tank for everyone, and the game is perfectly balanced - only skill and high ping will make a difference.

Dorneles #25 Posted Aug 27 2013 - 20:46

Major

• Players
  • 29057 battles
  • [PRAV] PRAV

View PostIldasm, on Aug 26 2013 - 15:02, said:

Why WG is so nuts about nerfing everything that's a bit better than the rest? What's their goal?

give people a tank enjoyable. now everyone will use it. give 3 months, now nerf it, and show another COMPLETELY different tank that is also enjoyable. people will research it. and so the circle continues.

the catch is that in the process some fast arses will use freeXP. free xp = loads of gold or hundred of matches.....

ComradeHX #26 Posted Aug 28 2013 - 00:24

Major

• Players
  • 13810 battles

View Postratseal, on Aug 27 2013 - 20:35, said:

\Alternately, only offer one tank for everyone, and the game is perfectly balanced - only skill and high ping will make a difference.
This game is not supposed to be 30 players using the same tank every match, you know?

Edited by ComradeHX, Aug 28 2013 - 00:25.

Gero82 #27 Posted Aug 28 2013 - 00:33

Corporal

• Players
  • 28815 battles
  • [--M--] --M--

Oh, this old chesnut.

No. I didnt state that. Please do not take my words out of context since they are really easy to read plus you must have a really good reading comprehension since you are good to analyze (with your own thoughts) what people say, reason or in this case what I wrote.

I wrote about the KV1-S, and thats it. Not about any Heat shell nerfing, which as a matter of fact, I dont care if they did it but, to answer your question, yes, everyone could buy that gun and load it with the shell that the player want to. Its their money, gold or credits. Up to them.

1).-I'll do you a favor and explain this, since I'm bored and looking for excuses to not go back to work.
2).- 400 alpha damage is absurd on a tier 6 non-TD. WoT, how it's set up, is a peek-and-shoot game. Sustained DPS doesn't matter, because (assuming the enemy isn't an idiot) 3).-you only get one shot anyway before they take cover. Now, tell me: in that 3 seconds of exposure, who is going to do more damage, something with better DPS (a Churchill for instance), or something with higher alpha?
Lets look at the rest of the tank. Decent hp:ton, very decent turn rate, 4).-bouncinium KV frontal plate, good top speed, very good gun depression. Well, that's odd...5).-usually we balance ridiculous firepower out by making the tank terrible. Looks like we missed one.
Compare to another tier 6 with a ridiculous gun, the KV-2. The tank is mediocre, the gun devastating. This is how things should be. 6).-There should be severe downsides to having a gun that can ruin an enemy's day with a single shot.
You brought up another good example of what is wrong with the KV-1S: company battles. 7).- Been in them lately? They're full of companies who load all KV-1Ses and/or Hellcats and spike-damage things to death. Now, tell me, how is this fair to a team who decided to use "normal" tier 6 tanks?
8).-"But they can use KV-1Ses too!", you exclaim shrilly. Well, certainly, we could have a scrubfest where everyone is using the same overpowered tank in a single-minded desperation to win, but that both proves there's a problem and defeats the purpose of having anything else at tier 6.

1).- Dont do me any favor nor treat me like an 6 year old. I dont need any of both.

2).- KV-2 alpha damage? ok.

3).- WOT has plenty of maps and each one (or most) of them have different play stiles so that depends on how you play (agressive, defending, taking cover, camping, sniping -which is not really the best idea with this tank-, etc...)

4).- The KV1-S armor is a cheese, almost a joke.

5).- Why is that good or correct? Why a nice fire powered (as I would prefer to name it) gun has to be in a terrible tank? Why everything has to be terrible or convert a good tank in to something worse? Wait! thats what the "nerfing" term is, making things terrible, worse or weaker. And no, they didnt missed one, apart from its weak armor, the horrible aiming time (even with enhanced gun laying drive), almost 14 seconds to load.. there you go, they didnt missed anything.

6).- Therefore people should be crying or complaining about TDs guns like the FV, Jgpz E100, etc...

7).- Been there since I started playing this game 9 months ago and always (not lately) medium TCs have been like this. It is a good and fun tank to play and thats why is that popular (along with the hellcat). Of course there are tanks that nobody wants in a medium TC, as in junior, champion or absolute TCs. WOT is full of horrible tanks that are there just to fill a gap or to grind it before getting a good one.

8).- I dont recall having this conversation in person with you so please cease and desist using terms I have not used with you. And, to answer your question, well, you already did. If your statements were the absolute true, we could only see KV1-S at tier 6 lately tournaments, but no, we havent. I have seen VKs, Churchills, amx12t, even a chafee on winning teams, and of course KV1-S. It all depends on strategies, player skill and the map that you play.

So yes, I have seen a lot more than KV1-S playing tournaments and good tank companies.

Finally, this:

If you reverse it, it can be somewhat likened to the whole premium-ammo thing; before, only people who were willing to pay for it could use it, so far more fights were "fair" insofar as that if you had armor, you could be reasonably certain it would be effective if you used it correctly. Now everyone can use premium ammo, and armor is more of a liability rather than an advantage when dealing with 9).- people who have more credits than skill.
8).-I've heard of people offering that it would make a decent tier 7 premium. Another alright idea.

8).- Really? a good idea? Ok man, I want to see, no.. Id pay to see how many of them are going to pay for a tank that will get pulverized on a tier 9 match.

Yes, you are right, its been fun.

P.S. 9).- Credits almost always come along with skill :wink: (I said almost because there are a lot of skill less people with big wallets or daddys credit cards)

View Postratseal, on Aug 27 2013 - 20:35, said:

Everyone has the same chance to get a KV1S and compete in an OP tank. Alternately, only offer one tank for everyone, and the game is perfectly balanced - only skill and high ping will make a difference.

It is exactly the same thing Ive been saying the whole time. Agreed.

View PostDorneles, on Aug 27 2013 - 20:46, said:

give people a tank enjoyable. now everyone will use it. give 3 months, now nerf it, and show another COMPLETELY different tank that is also enjoyable. people will research it. and so the circle continues.

the catch is that in the process some fast arses will use freeXP. free xp = loads of gold or hundred of matches.....

The thing is that they nerf the tank, but nothign new or good comes out!! Where is it?????? What was the last Nerf? oh, the T-50, what new tank they brought? yes, the MT-25 joke! Cmon!

Tupinambis #28 Posted Aug 28 2013 - 00:36

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 36532 battles
No the KV-1S does not deserve a nerf, but the fact that it is getting one makes me laugh.

The M6 will fart in every KV-1S's face, since either its 122mm gun is going to be nerfed or removed entirely, in which case the KV-1S will itself become nothing more than a lame, ultra-flammable wannabe M6.

Tupinambis #29 Posted Aug 28 2013 - 00:39

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 36532 battles

View PostInchanJung, on Aug 27 2013 - 02:04, said:

*supposedly going to nerf the KV1S by removing the 122*
*completely forgets the existence of the 130mm cannon on the 100Y with the same RoF*

dont see the point in this.

The SU-100Y ha a LOT of issues that the KV-1S does not have.

Amongst other things, the SU-100Y has one of the worst camo values in the entire game.

blurr91 #30 Posted Aug 28 2013 - 01:16

Major

• Players
  • 13882 battles
KV-1S should keep its 122mm.  Instead of taking it away, give it the T30 treatment.

Nerf terrain passability, increase aim time, increase dispersion, increase reload time, nerf chassis traverse rate, nerf turret traverse rate.

Do these over 4 or 5 patches and then you'll get the tier 6 equivalent of T30.

Fulcrous_really_heckin #31 Posted Aug 28 2013 - 04:36

Major

• WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 32241 battles
  • [SUX] SUX

View PostTupinambis, on Aug 28 2013 - 00:39, said:

The SU-100Y ha a LOT of issues that the KV-1S does not have.

Amongst other things, the SU-100Y has one of the worst camo values in the entire game.

Point taken, then lets also take into consideration of the other tier 6 heavies.
Besides the ARL 44, the KV1S has the worst DPM of the heavy tanks by a small margin.
The only thing it really excels at is penetration and sheer DPS. In peek-a-boo matches, this is ideal however that's not how the game always proceeds. But in exchange it has a dirt poor aim time and accuracy, and even with the increase in accuracy from the recent update, you still have to aim well lest you miss a shot or hit the toughest part of the tank.

Though I will admit, of all the tier 6 heavies that continue down the heavy line, it's the 1S and ARL 44 that I would fear the most.

Septfox #32 Posted Aug 28 2013 - 10:47

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16027 battles
I love coming home to this. This is great.

View PostGero82, on Aug 28 2013 - 00:33, said:

No. I didnt state that. Please do not take my words out of context since they are really easy to read plus you must have a really good reading comprehension since you are good to analyze (with your own thoughts) what people say, reason or in this case what I wrote.

I wrote about the KV1-S, and thats it. Not about any Heat shell nerfing, which as a matter of fact, I dont care if they did it but, to answer your question, yes, everyone could buy that gun and load it with the shell that the player want to. Its their money, gold or credits. Up to them.

I like to think I have good reading comprehension, actually. Apparently, you don't. I'm going to helpfully bold critical parts of what you just quoted, since you somehow completely missed them:

First of all, you didn't need to directly state it, because it is clearly what you believe. Second of all, I referred to the past HEAT imbalance because the KV-1S imbalance is similar, though more localized; a tank with a specific type of gun being capable of causing massive amounts of damage with insufficient downsides to balance it out.

The point of bringing it up was, you believe that HEAT was fine because everyone could use it; you are wrong. Just as you were wrong about that, you are wrong about this.

1).- Dont do me any favor nor treat me like an 6 year old. I dont need any of both.

2).- KV-2 alpha damage? ok.

3).- WOT has plenty of maps and each one (or most) of them have different play stiles so that depends on how you play (agressive, defending, taking cover, camping, sniping -which is not really the best idea with this tank-, etc...)

4).- The KV1-S armor is a cheese, almost a joke.

5).- Why is that good or correct? Why a nice fire powered (as I would prefer to name it) gun has to be in a terrible tank? Why everything has to be terrible or convert a good tank in to something worse? Wait! thats what the "nerfing" term is, making things terrible, worse or weaker. And no, they didnt missed one, apart from its weak armor, the horrible aiming time (even with enhanced gun laying drive), almost 14 seconds to load.. there you go, they didnt missed anything.

6).- Therefore people should be crying or complaining about TDs guns like the FV, Jgpz E100, etc...

7).- Been there since I started playing this game 9 months ago and always (not lately) medium TCs have been like this. It is a good and fun tank to play and thats why is that popular (along with the hellcat). Of course there are tanks that nobody wants in a medium TC, as in junior, champion or absolute TCs. WOT is full of horrible tanks that are there just to fill a gap or to grind it before getting a good one.

8).- I dont recall having this conversation in person with you so please cease and desist using terms I have not used with you. And, to answer your question, well, you already did. If your statements were the absolute true, we could only see KV1-S at tier 6 lately tournaments, but no, we havent. I have seen VKs, Churchills, amx12t, even a chafee on winning teams, and of course KV1-S. It all depends on strategies, player skill and the map that you play.

So yes, I have seen a lot more than KV1-S playing tournaments and good tank companies.

8).- Really? a good idea? Ok man, I want to see, no.. Id pay to see how many of them are going to pay for a tank that will get pulverized on a tier 9 match.
Yes, you are right, its been fun.
P.S. 9).- Credits almost always come along with skill :wink: (I said almost because there are a lot of skill less people with big wallets or daddys credit cards)
  • I'll try, no promises.
  • You...seriously? You're going to bring up the KV-2? Have you SEEN the KV-2? You obviously haven't, so here you go: it's a horribly slow, massive target, and the gun's reload can be measured in ice-ages. That's why it is balanced; you give up everything else for massive, glorious derps.
  • I'm not even sure where you were going with this, but what I said remains true.
  • And yet, it bounces shots. Amazing what angling and going hull-down can do.
  • I already explained game balance, if you didn't get it the first two times, a third try isn't going to help.
  • The FV is mediocre, the JagdPz E-100 is painfully slow, both are massive, easy-to-kill targets for anyone who has an inkling of how to play the game, both take even longer than the KV-2 to reload, which is certainly a feat in and of itself. TDs in general carry big guns/heavy tank guns with faster reloads, balanced out by them having one or more of the following: limited traverse speeds, limited gun traverse, mediocre armor, below average view range, poor power:weight, etc. Exceptions do exist, at least two (Foch/Foch 155) are being looked at because they missed out on some of the TD debuffs. ...crap, I ended up explaining game balance again. Welp :\
  • Yea, see, that's the point that you've been missing: it's a good tank. It's too good, too easy to do well in. That's kind of why it's overpowered. Further, yes, WoT has more than a few tanks that are tier padding. On the other hand, tier 6 has...a fairly small amount of crappy grind tanks, really. "Not as good as the KV-1S" does not mean "horrible tank".
  • Actually, you've already said that it's balanced because everyone can use it. Here, I'll go get it for you.

Whats the problem with the KV1s as it is now? it is not unfair to play with it, any one can get one
    You're welcome. Yes, certainly, there are mixed companies, I fight one every now and then and it's almost always interesting and enjoyable. The majority, however, tend to be mixed KV-1S/Hellcat companies.
  • You have two #8's, keep track of your numbers. As a tier 7 premium, it would have tier 7 premium matchmaking. This change would 1: take it out of medium companies, and 2: put it in a tier where the gun is slightly less ridiculous.
  • I'll let you in on a little secret: people keep mid-tier tanks and tier 8 premiums to farm credits. The former is easy and lucrative to run, the latter pays out well even on a mediocre game, both tend to have cheap repair and ammo costs. Application of skill does = more credits, but even the unskilled can, and do, make enough to spray premium ammo at tanks that they can't figure out how to hurt.

Bedtime.

lordelamin #33 Posted Aug 28 2013 - 13:50

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 23025 battles
Try the T150 with it's 107 gun. You may be surprised.

rdvd7 #34 Posted Aug 28 2013 - 13:59

Corporal

• Players
  • 12340 battles
I hate losing 400+ health from the 1S's gun, but I can deal with that most of the time since my faster firing guns/ more manuverable tanks can kill/ run from the 1S.
What I cannot deal with is seeing three or four KV-1S on each team, it's ridiculous, no tank should appear in one battle that many times, even during events for specific tanks/ classes I do not see them with the frequency I see the KV-1S on a regular day. There's times where I've been in games with 3-man platoons of KV-1Ss, and then an additional two solo 1Ss, all with the 122mm gun.
Perhaps this nerf is to deter so many people from playing the 1S, but I do not think that's needed, just limit it to 4 per game (2 on each side). Or add an opt-out button

Kombaticus #35 Posted Aug 28 2013 - 14:10

Corporal

• Players
  • 6597 battles
Keep changing the tanks we love and that are open to all and people will goto a game they havent nerfed into oblivion yet aka War Thunder.

Edited by Kombaticus, Aug 28 2013 - 14:10.

19USMC80 #36 Posted Aug 28 2013 - 16:16

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12388 battles
  • [HUGS] HUGS
For what its worth, I cant even recall the number of online games I've quit because the devs just cant seem to leave well enough alone. Some changes are good, granted. But when you start messing with peoples work or items in-game, you stand a VERY good chance of driving players off. Any company worth its weight in salt would realize this. This game is good, but I wont tolerate constant "nerfs" and "balances". As far as I am concerend, this stuff should have been ironed out i the first year. As it stands now, I'm fairly disgusted with the MM system and havent really played much for the last 3 days. This IS NOT my fault...love the game but things just arent 'right' with the matches. Perhaps I expect too much...shrug.

M477145_N1l550n #37 Posted Aug 28 2013 - 18:17

Major

• Players
  • 5852 battles
Actually, I don't see the removal of the 122mm D-2-5T as a nerf, if they're replacing it with a 100mm gun. In fact, I'd see that as quite a bit of a buff, honestly.

Z3r0_ACR #38 Posted Aug 29 2013 - 22:06

Private

• Players
  • 7636 battles
I have the KV-1S, its not a bad tank. The 122 makes up for the sub-par armor. Just because the 122 deals about 450 damage per shot doesn't mean its the best. It has a 30 second reload time and the tank can be easily tracked, lit on fire, ammo racked, etc. It's like saying the M4 Sherman with the 105mm gun is OP. The M4 and KV-1S are in the same class when it comes to quality. They both have sub-par armor and decent speed, but outstanding guns to make up for it. So should the 122 be nerfed? No. It makes the grind for the IS harder and the KV-1S becomes less fun in my opinion.

oefox #39 Posted Aug 29 2013 - 22:21

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8340 battles
Left field thought...switch the T-150 and the KV-1S guns around, to me that ideology would make more sense.
I enjoyed the T-150 but felt it's mobility would have better suited the 122mm whilst the 1S's mobility can suit the RoF/DPM of the T-150's 107mm ZiS-6 gun.
Would that not be a better compromise?

Edited by oefox, Aug 29 2013 - 22:23.

udfgt #40 Posted Aug 30 2013 - 00:48

Captain

• Players
  • 10365 battles
  • [IMPC] IMPC
Lets be honest, the kv1s is a bit too fast to be carrying around a massive 122mm cannon.

Also tagged with KV-1S, nerf, 8.9

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users