Clan Spotlight: _BAD_ 9/16/2013

clanspotlight spotlight clan _bad_ legion

• Please log in to reply
215 replies to this topic

Hypnotik #1 Posted Sep 16 2013 - 18:19

Web Developer

• -Players-
  • 16686 battles

This week we shine the light on [_BAD_], The Brotherhood Armored Division. You may recognize these heavy hitters as part of that big purple blob that is a mainstay of the Clan Wars map, but they’ll be happy to tell you that they are just one of the divisions that make up the conglomerate known as The Burning Legion. Read on to see how these great players and true masters of diplomacy can help you and your clan to excel!

BadLion- Commander of BAD. I oversee pretty much all the functions they mentioned including recruiting, etc. I am also one of the senior leaders of the Burning Legion which includes the Clans [HAVOK] and [_UF_] Unforgiven.
ThatDarnEwok- Field Commander.
CallmeDash- Deputy Commander with BAD. I take care of IT infrastructure, communications and treasury.
theonesavior- Deputy Commander of BAD and in charge of Field Commanders.
watson1002- I do the diplomacy for Legion and BAD. My role is I look at more of the long term of the metagame and look towards the future of where we are going to be; what we are going to do, who we are going to be friends with, what's our best positioning on the maps and things like that.
AMartin223- I used to be a Field Commander in BAD and I would run battles. Then I lost a pretty ugly one and gave up on that but I have been running a tournament team, The Cunninghams, which is a lot of admin work basically and little bit of fun.

How would you best describe your clan?

Spoiler

Which is more important: skill or diplomacy?
Spoiler

What does it take to make a great FC?
Spoiler

Do you have advice for a clan struggling to find their place on the map?
Spoiler

Describe the recruiting process for BAD.
Spoiler

What is the advantage of being part of the Burning Legion as opposed to just allying with other clans? Do you have issues with jealousy?
Spoiler

Do you think the clans that left just outgrew the system?
Spoiler

Why did your clan stick around for so long? What prevented the Burning Legion from breaking into many smaller clans?
Spoiler

What do you consider your clan's biggest accomplishment?
Spoiler

With such a large group, what kind of process does your clan go through to get ready for these battles?
Spoiler

What do you find are the most effective tanks in Clan Wars?
Spoiler

Which ones do you still find viable?
Spoiler

Do you guys have a particular map you like? And what tanks do you like for these maps?
Spoiler

What's something you did that you regret?
Spoiler

If you could choose one objective for campaign 2, what would you go with?
Spoiler

Hypnotik #2 Posted Sep 16 2013 - 18:27

Web Developer

• -Players-
  • 16686 battles
Thanks to _BAD_ for a great interview. We look forward to joining them to challenge the NA server in Champion Tank Companies this Wednesday. This is the same day as update 8.8 release, so patch early!
If you'd like to see your clan in the spotlight, please have your clan's commander send us an email at clanspotlight@wargamingamerica.com
If you haven't already, please give us your feedback on the Clan Spotlight feature.

Hibachi #3 Posted Sep 16 2013 - 19:49

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 12941 battles
thanks for the interview!

Hope everyone is ready for the TC  :playing:

Powered #4 Posted Sep 16 2013 - 20:03

Corporal

• Players
  • 15255 battles
BadLion and a couple of his buddies from pbkac Where in the ARMED Teamspeak trolling around until i found them, I asked them to leave (Politely) and was bombarded by derogatory term one after another.  While I know most of the people on here act like children hiding behind the keyboard, I didn't expect this from a well know Clan Commander, Way to go BadLion Good luck on the clan spotlight.

For those interested, I was recording the converstation.

baxtaz #5 Posted Sep 16 2013 - 20:09

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 14875 battles

View PostPowered, on Sep 16 2013 - 20:03, said:

BadLion and a couple of his buddies from pbkac Where in the ARMED Teamspeak trolling around until i found them, I asked them to leave (Politely) and was bombarded by derogatory term one after another.  While I know most of the people on here act like children hiding behind the keyboard, I didn't expect this from a well know Clan Commander, Way to go BadLion Good luck on the clan spotlight.

If you were almost any other clan someone might care.

A_UselessReptile #6 Posted Sep 16 2013 - 20:12

Major

• Players
  • 42921 battles

BadLion and a couple of his buddies from pbkac Where in the ARMED Teamspeak trolling around until i found them, I asked them to leave (Politely) and was bombarded by derogatory term one after another. While I know most of the people on here act like children hiding behind the keyboard, I didn't expect this from a well know Clan Commander, Way to go BadLion Good luck on the clan spotlight.
Please contact Okeano in-game for a full and most heart felt apology, for matters outside of PBKAC please contact Sir Zep or Banish for unicum technical support.

Senedane #7 Posted Sep 16 2013 - 20:14

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16310 battles
Looking forward to some Champion company awesomeness Wed.  BRING THE FURY! ;P

Powered #8 Posted Sep 16 2013 - 20:14

Corporal

• Players
  • 15255 battles
[Content removed]
Non-constructive/Spam
Warning issued
~GM/Mod Teams

S7rike #9 Posted Sep 16 2013 - 20:15

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20306 battles
  • [BT] BT
May the T69 Heat shells fly.

thundornoggin #10 Posted Sep 16 2013 - 20:21

Captain

• Players
  • 13264 battles
  • [NLBZ] NLBZ
Im just happy that my clan has had high salutes from these guys after we defeated them.  They are basically very mature and we like to combat gr8 clans.  Of course they do have better staying power than my clan as of l8ty as we are just beginning to arrive at complete solidarity within.  Will be looking forward to more battles in future.

Dunfalach #11 Posted Sep 16 2013 - 20:24

Major

• Players
  • 18757 battles
  • [S-F] S-F
I remember last month having an entire week where I had a BAD platoon in at least 3 of my games per day. Usually a different platoon each time. I know Ewok was in one of them. I found them amiable to banter with a bit as I began to comment on how frequently I was seeing them. Saw another platoon of them yesterday in one of my matches, and found them amiable too. Can't speak for that beyond encountering them in pubs, but it was a good experience other than the fact that one or two of them shot me. ;) When on the other team, of course.

B_Gunner #12 Posted Sep 16 2013 - 20:26

Corporal

• Players
  • 27329 battles
O7   ,  Grats!  on clan spotlight  _BAD_

PrototypeRewired #13 Posted Sep 16 2013 - 20:43

Major

• Players
  • 13420 battles
Cant wait for the tank companys, we'll take turns calling if we get to fight you more than once, see whose strat can hold the most water...
Im looking forward to it. I already know someones going to do the classic "Left push", we'll see how well that works against you guys.  :teethhappy:

Hey do an ARMED interview WGing, make sure to include how Joe makes a ton of cash off his players and sub divisions....some of which being "scrub" divisions.

_Lion #14 Posted Sep 16 2013 - 20:50

Major

• -Players-
  • 30299 battles
  • [-G-] -G-

Only time I have ever been on the Armed TS was to give an interview with CallmeSarge for Mike Allens radio show. I think sir you have been trolled if you think I have been back, because it was not me and I am letting you know. But thanks for letting me know someone is trolling with my name as this is the first I have heard of it. And as far as recording goes, go and listen to the armed radio show and see if the voice matches, because my voice is very distinctive in many ways.

Edited by BadLion, Sep 16 2013 - 21:02.

Drifter80 #15 Posted Sep 16 2013 - 20:51

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32046 battles

Fckin love this post soooo much <3
I don't believe that this happened but I love this post. It made me laugh out loud at work

unlawfulsoup #16 Posted Sep 16 2013 - 20:52

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 17984 battles

BadLion and a couple of his buddies from pbkac Where in the ARMED Teamspeak trolling around until i found them, I asked them to leave (Politely) and was bombarded by derogatory term one after another. While I know most of the people on here act like children hiding behind the keyboard, I didn't expect this from a well know Clan Commander, Way to go BadLion Good luck on the clan spotlight.
Posted Image

View PostBadLion, on Sep 16 2013 - 20:50, said:

Only time I have ever been on the Armed TS was to give an interview with CallmeSarge for Mike Allens radio show. I think sir you have been trolled if you think I have been back, because it was not me and I am letting you know. But thanks for letting me know someone is trolling with my name as this is the first I have heard of it.
He has RECORDINGS bro. I would get your e-affairs in order.

Squirrely #17 Posted Sep 16 2013 - 20:53

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 6396 battles
Now here folks - is some REAL BS.

_Lion #18 Posted Sep 16 2013 - 20:53

Major

• -Players-
  • 30299 battles
  • [-G-] -G-
Thank you WG for having us and the interview. It was an easy process and I encourage any clan to do this with WG.

Again, we are humbled and extremely appreciaytive of you selecting our clan for the spotlight this week, truly an honor..

Thank you so much,

Badion

Skrable #19 Posted Sep 16 2013 - 20:59

Private

• Players
  • 14115 battles
  • [XDGX] XDGX
informative interview, I enjoyed it. Best of luck to you guys.

ScrubIord #20 Posted Sep 16 2013 - 21:01

Captain

• Players
  • 33384 battles
  • [-G-] -G-
Looking forward to the champ tc this Wednesday

Also tagged with clanspotlight, spotlight, clan, _bad_, legion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users