Jump to content


Clan Spotlight: _BAD_ 9/16/2013

clanspotlight spotlight clan _bad_ legion

  • Please log in to reply
215 replies to this topic

Rain_of_Pain #201 Posted Sep 19 2013 - 23:13

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8118 battles
  • 111
  • Member since:
    03-20-2011

View PostAnfield, on Sep 19 2013 - 05:46, said:

If we promise to keep this out of these threads will you promise to keep pubbies out of CR/D? See that works both ways.
Quoted for emphasis.

purefluke #202 Posted Sep 19 2013 - 23:19

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 47542 battles
  • 121
  • [SIMP] SIMP
  • Member since:
    11-03-2011

View PostM1A1_Tanker, on Sep 19 2013 - 21:14, said:

slander against other clans and players.

slander is spoken. If you are referring to things which are written, it is called libel.

Furthermore, it isn't slander or libel if it IS TRUE. In both cases, you have to prove what was said or written is false for it to be slander or libel.

VonStryker #203 Posted Sep 19 2013 - 23:27

    Major

  • Players
  • 26134 battles
  • 3,634
  • Member since:
    08-25-2011

View PostMikeAllen, on Sep 19 2013 - 17:34, said:

Wow, to blatantly post your hacks like that. I wondered how your arty retical stays so small and moves separate from your fire line. You've gots balz.

your..............intelligence.......................is.......................as.......................bad.....................as......................your......................tanking

View Postventom1, on Sep 19 2013 - 20:40, said:

this guy must kiss himself in the mirror every day if you listen you can hear him say me me me hes just so great what ham grow little man your mommys calling you.

wow, future armed player here

View PostM1A1_Tanker, on Sep 19 2013 - 21:14, said:

Well... Sounds about in line we have come to expect from MANY of the bigger name clans. From Trolling teamspeaks to in game slander against other clans and players. Sad to see that even when posted here the BS continues. I for one may not have the best stats but at least here at ARMED i have the opportunity to become a better player, where as other clans simply want high stat players to cushion their land holdings. I would rather be in a clan with some TACT then hold land with a bunch of asses.

You can't improve if you are playing with players that are bad, you will only get worse
hence, armed members are always carried for a win.

View Postpurefluke, on Sep 19 2013 - 23:19, said:

slander is spoken. If you are referring to things which are written, it is called libel.

Furthermore, it isn't slander or libel if it IS TRUE. In both cases, you have to prove what was said or written is false for it to be slander or libel.

I'm pretty sure he's mind just blew up trying to figure out what you said  :trollface:

FloridaOJ #204 Posted Sep 19 2013 - 23:52

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18272 battles
  • 133
  • [SP3AR] SP3AR
  • Member since:
    10-27-2012

View Postenjineer, on Sep 19 2013 - 21:21, said:

Considering that 99.9% of ARMED players are as bad or worse than you, you have exactly ZERO chance of becoming a better player.

Case and Point... TY sir may I have another?

purefluke #205 Posted Sep 20 2013 - 00:43

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 47542 battles
  • 121
  • [SIMP] SIMP
  • Member since:
    11-03-2011

View PostM1A1_Tanker, on Sep 19 2013 - 23:52, said:

Case and Point... TY sir may I have another?
I missed the part where you indicated how enjineer's post was false and therefore slander libel.
However, I will give you that it is POSSIBLE that you will improve. Good Luck and Have Fun.

Edited by purefluke, Sep 20 2013 - 01:08.


baxtaz #206 Posted Sep 20 2013 - 01:09

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 14875 battles
  • 568
  • Member since:
    03-08-2011
I don't like what this thread has turned into.
I think even the mods can agree we should just go back to making fun of ARMED as a community.

HollywoodHulkHogan #207 Posted Sep 20 2013 - 01:28

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 16826 battles
  • 4,046
  • [BULLS] BULLS
  • Member since:
    04-27-2011

View PostM1A1_Tanker, on Sep 19 2013 - 21:14, said:

Well... Sounds about in line we have come to expect from MANY of the bigger name clans. From Trolling teamspeaks to in game slander against other clans and players. Sad to see that even when posted here the BS continues. I for one may not have the best stats but at least here at ARMED i have the opportunity to become a better player, where as other clans simply want high stat players to cushion their land holdings. I would rather be in a clan with some TACT then hold land with a bunch of asses.
[content moderated]
Non-constructive/Spam
3d RO issued
~GM/Mod Teams

GrannyW #208 Posted Sep 20 2013 - 02:26

    Major

  • Players
  • 20060 battles
  • 5,724
  • [OTT-V] OTT-V
  • Member since:
    04-03-2011

View Postventom1, on Sep 19 2013 - 20:40, said:

this guy must kiss himself in the mirror every day if you listen you can hear him say me me me hes just so great what ham grow little man your mommys calling you.

Actually, I'm pretty sure he makes his officers do it for him. *puts on very serious face*

Tolos #209 Posted Sep 20 2013 - 08:20

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • 18,849
  • [GDF] GDF
  • Member since:
    09-22-2010

View Postventom1, on Sep 19 2013 - 20:40, said:

this guy must kiss himself in the mirror every day if you listen you can hear him say me me me hes just so great what ham grow little man your mommys calling you.
I wonder which BAD member this is ?
Also I do love the fact that as soon as the ARMED guys come in, we all band together to fight off the hordes lol

Buff_Rumblecrunch #210 Posted Sep 20 2013 - 08:29

    Major

  • Players
  • 18782 battles
  • 4,860
  • [FEL0N] FEL0N
  • Member since:
    07-22-2011

View PostTolos, on Sep 20 2013 - 08:20, said:

Also I do love the fact that as soon as the ARMED guys come in, we all band together to fight off the hordes lol
Nothing brings people together quite like a common enemy.

MikeAllen #211 Posted Sep 20 2013 - 13:45

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 26140 battles
  • 146
  • Member since:
    08-09-2011

View PostVonCurry, on Sep 20 2013 - 01:28, said:

[content moderated]
Wow, what did I ever do to you. And I'm not a "fatass", I prefer "aerodynamically challenged"  :trollface:
I doubt you've ever listened in, but if you would like to have some reference to what your canning....
On the Air with Mike Allen, every wednesday night at 10:00pm Central Standard time on ARMED Radio.
www.armedtanks.net
tootles

enjineer #212 Posted Sep 20 2013 - 17:13

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 46833 battles
  • 2,873
  • Member since:
    12-07-2010

View PostMikeAllen, on Sep 20 2013 - 13:45, said:

Wow, what did I ever do to you. And I'm not a "fatass", I prefer "aerodynamically challenged"  :trollface:

I doubt you've ever listened in, but if you would like to have some reference to what your canning....

On the Air with Mike Allen, every wednesday night at 10:00pm Central Standard time on ARMED Radio.

www.armedtanks.net

tootles

ARMED radio is about as relevant is ARMED clans are in Clan Wars.

Naturis #213 Posted Sep 21 2013 - 22:01

    Sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 33877 battles
  • 145
  • [F--H] F--H
  • Member since:
    09-15-2010
NIH!

Edited by Naturis, Sep 22 2013 - 03:09.


AhabsLeg #214 Posted Sep 23 2013 - 21:40

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 34111 battles
  • 310
  • Member since:
    06-08-2011

View Postenjineer, on Sep 20 2013 - 17:13, said:

ARMED radio is about as relevant is ARMED clans are in Clan Wars.

Say what you want about the clan but leave Mike out of it!  

He is damn good at entertaining the masses!  Why Clear Channel has not hired you yet is very odd!

maokai #215 Posted Sep 30 2013 - 23:39

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 23943 battles
  • 352
  • Member since:
    06-15-2011
Anybody else surprised that FURHQ got as many comments in one day, as BAD did in a week?  This community is really messed up.

Lorethian #216 Posted Oct 01 2013 - 22:21

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 54318 battles
  • 342
  • [FURHQ] FURHQ
  • Member since:
    12-26-2011

View Postmaokai, on Sep 30 2013 - 23:39, said:

Anybody else surprised that FURHQ got as many comments in one day, as BAD did in a week?  This community is really messed up.
You really think that people wouldn't leap at the chance to bash us? :P





Also tagged with clanspotlight, spotlight, clan, _bad_, legion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users