Webium's modpack for 0.8.11 + xvm-5.1.0 (r3231)
+ Installer for 0.8.11
Now you can easy change, repair or remove the modpack from Control Panel, or run icon "webium's modpack" on your Desktop.
Changes in installer. From version 2.10 there is no need to uninstall before update.
Downloaded files are now stored in \webium-download\ folder - this files are not deleted after installation, so you can manualy extract the mod to your game in case of error by extracting. + you get popup with error message. Even by changing the installation, or updating, these files will be not downloaded again. But will be deleted when uninstalling the modpack.
Please, be so kind, dowload, test and report! http://www.mywotmods.com/mods/mod-packs/item/10-webium-s-mods-pack
+ Deegie's Sight
1. Run the installer
2. Select your mods
Run downloaded installer.
Run uninstaller from your Desktop. (webium's modpack icon).
Modpack contains Free camera mode, (Default state = OFF). To activate, edite file /res_mods/0.8.11/gui/avatar_input_helper.xml and uncomment line 95:
<*!-- <*videoModeAvailable> true <*/videoModeAvailable> -->
Usage: In replay, after start count, press CapsLock + F3. You will see a camera icon on the minimap.
WARNING! Use only for replays! Comment the line back, before playing!
- - XVM with Stats (xvm-5.1.0 r3231),
Minimap + last known position, (Press CAPS Lock for big minimap)
Never seen enemy,
Custom SixthSense icon + 10 second long Sirene sound,
Colored player names by WN6/WN8
Custom icon contours
- - J1mB0's Crosshair Mod
- - Clock in hangar and Battle
- - Shtys Info Panel
- - Zayaz Damage Panel with Taken Damage History Log + Sound alert when on fire
- - Scope Shadow Removal
- - YasenKrasen Coloured Messages + session statistics
- - Accurate Damage Indicator from Meltymap
- - Historical Realism Gun Sound mod (GnomeFather)
- - GnomeFather's Engine Pack
- - Visible Rail Wagons
- - White Dead Tanks
- - Radial Menu with Time alert + 15 voices for killing enemy tanks
- - ZoomOut mod
- - No Intro Video
- - Max Farplane
Improved Lighting Mod
- - Received Damage Announcer
- - Chat History
- - Bigger numbers on Missions progress
- - TankIcons with tier in afterbattle reports
- - Multilined TankCarosel (default is 1 line - edit TankCarousel.cfg) (authors: 4lCapwn, CS2001 and locastan)
- - ZoomX, NoScroll and Old Serverside Reticle
- - SafeShot - you are unable to shoot dead tanks, eventualy on Ally (shots on Allies is default enabled in \res_mods\0.8.10\scripts\client\mods\SafeShot.xml)
Map Explorer - in hangar hold CTRL+M for 2 seconds - select the map in \res_mods\0.8.9\scripts\client\mods\mapexp.xml
- - Auto Telescope - automaticaly load Bino, CamoNet or Repair tools in free slot - you just need have 1 in your Depot (recommended is two, for cases, when you have one vehicle in battle). You can set different order of items by vehicle type (HT,MT,LT,TD,SPG)
- - Downloadable Kriegstreiber's guns and engines sounds
- - Premium Hangar
- - Tech Hangar (Bat Cave)
- Kriegstreiber's Hit Sounds
- Shtys Damage Panel
- Shtys Minimalistic Crosshair
- Critical Hit Sound
- MinimapSquad - chat and minimap clicks with platoon only (switch platoon/team with F12)
- WN8 Session Stats
- Server select fix
- Deegie's Sight
The file is now directly stored on my server, so no more troubles with Mega.co.nz
^ XVM 5.1.0 r3231
^ Update WN8 Session Stats
+ Deegie's Sight
# Another Fix Max Farplane
Changes in installer. From this version there is no need to uninstall before update. Downloaded files are now stored in \webium-download\ folder - this files are not deleted after installation, so you can manualy extract the mod to your game in case of error by extracting. + you get popup with error message. Even by changing the installation, or updating, these files will be not downloaded again. But will be deleted when uninstalling the modpack.
Edited by webium, Feb 28 2014 - 01:29.