Webium's modpack for 0.9.0 + xvm-5.3.0-dev (r3416)
+ Installer for 0.9.0
Now you can easy change, repair or remove the modpack from Control Panel, or run icon "webium's modpack" on your Desktop.
Changes in installer. From version 2.10 there is no need to uninstall before update.
Downloaded files are now stored in \webium-download\ folder - this files are not deleted after installation, so you can manualy extract the mod to your game in case of error by extracting. + you get popup with error message. Even by changing the installation, or updating, these files will be not downloaded again. But will be deleted when uninstalling the modpack.
Please, be so kind, dowload, test and report!
AutoTelescope is back
Bat Cave Hangar
Health Bars in Players Panel
1. Run the installer
2. Select your mods
Run downloaded installer.
Run uninstaller from your Desktop. (webium's modpack icon).
Modpack contains Free camera mode, (Default state = OFF). To activate, edite file /res_mods/0.9.0/gui/avatar_input_helper.xml and uncomment line 95:
<*!-- <*videoModeAvailable> true <*/videoModeAvailable> -->
Usage: In replay, after start count, press CapsLock + F3. You will see a camera icon on the minimap.
WARNING! Use only for replays! Comment the line back, before playing!
- - XVM with Stats (xvm-5.3.0-dev r3416),
Minimap + last known position, (Press CAPS Lock for big minimap)
Never seen enemy,
Custom SixthSense icons + different sounds,
Colored players names by WN6/WN8
Custom icon contours
- - J1mB0's Crosshair Mod
- - Clock in hangar and Battle
- - Shtys Info Panel
- - Zayaz Damage Panel with Taken Damage History Log + Sound alert when on fire
- - Accurate Damage Indicator from Meltymap
- - Historical Realism Gun Sound mod (GnomeFather)
- - GnomeFather's Engine Pack
- - Visible Rail Wagons
- - Radial Menu with Time alert + 15 voices for killing enemy tanks
- - No Intro Video
- - Max Farplane
- - Chat History
- - TankIcons with tier in afterbattle reports
- - Multilined TankCarosel (default is 1 line - edit TankCarousel.cfg) (authors: 4lCapwn, CS2001 and locastan)
- - ZoomOut mod, ZoomX, NoScroll and Old Serverside Reticle
- - SafeShot - you are unable to shoot dead tanks, eventualy on Ally
- - Downloadable Kriegstreiber's guns and engines sounds
- Shtys Damage Panel
- Shtys Minimalistic Crosshair
- Critical Hit Sound
- SquadCommand - chat and minimap clicks with platoon only (switch platoon/team with F12)
- WN8 Session Stats
- Deegie's Sight
- Always visible outlines for Allies (over 100m distance)
- Total HP
- AutoEquip - alternative to Auto Telescope. Just manualy assign modules (bino/camoNet/toolBox) to your tanks. Mod will remember your setup, for each vehicle)
- Kriegstreiber's sounds - engines, guns, hits, turrets
- Multilined Tank Carousel
- XVM Tank Ranges
- MeltyMap's MathMod
- Premium Hangar
- Team HP Pools
- Premium Hangar in pre 0.9.0 style
- Hell Minimal Hangar
- Bat Cave Hangar
- Health Bars in Players Panel
+ Bat Cave Hangar
+ Health Bars in Players Panel
# Fixed GambitER Damage Panel
# Fixed Deegie's sight
Edited by webium, Yesterday, 11:15 PM.