[0.9.20.1.3] webium's modpack INSTALLER [multilingual] w/Picture & SOUND Previews #02 (Nov 2...

• Please log in to reply
1114 replies to this topic

webium #41 Posted Nov 11 2013 - 20:52

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 90 battles
updated to XVM r2936, so hopefully no more crashes

_PumPK1N_ #42 Posted Nov 11 2013 - 21:32

Captain

• Players
  • 14591 battles
  • [DHO] DHO
I have two request/questions
the zoom in ur mod cant zoom out like other mods x30 max. how to change?
how to change sixth sense icon just to big I do want sound to still work if I can change it.
Thanks

webium #43 Posted Nov 11 2013 - 22:05

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 90 battles

View Postpumpk1n1, on Nov 11 2013 - 21:32, said:

I have two request/questions
the zoom in ur mod cant zoom out like other mods x30 max. how to change?
how to change sixth sense icon just to big I do want sound to still work if I can change it.
Thanks

you need enable the "zoom in" in \res_mods\0.8.9\gui\ZoomX.xml
<zoomX>True</zoomX>

for the sixthsense icon - change the SixthSense.png in "\res_mods\xvm\res" folder
You can use any .png image, just the name must be SixthSense.png

_PumPK1N_ #44 Posted Nov 12 2013 - 04:38

Captain

• Players
  • 14591 battles
  • [DHO] DHO
Thanks

leeuniverse #45 Posted Nov 13 2013 - 11:01

Major

• Players
  • 29109 battles
  • [LAMP] LAMP
Hey Webium....  Thanks for this.  I wish I could use your pack, but I have a particular bug (see recent thread in the forum) with mod packs, including yours.

But, there might just be a work-around.  Would you be gracious enough to do us all a solid?
While there are good damage panels out there, your's seems one of the best.  What's especially good about it is you actually have a fully working Announcer both in time and Kill notices with it (and does the Radial Menu go with it also?)

Anyway, would you be kind enough to pack for us a separate "Mod" that includes your damage panel, the kill and time announcer, and whatever else needs to go with it to work properly?
The good panels for some reason have omitted the "kill" announcer, it doesn't work in them.  Plus I really like your kill announcer, even though Locastan's is great, but just doesn't work fully with most panels, only the time announcer works.
Also in that, would you do us one other big favor....?

Would you replace your woman time announcer with the one from Locastan's if possible, also with that ones time points instead of yours?  (forgive, did you have your wife record that?  hee hee)

This would help me greatly, and I'm sure others would love this as a mod who don't need a lot of fluff.  In order to have the kill announcer which I love, I have to use an old crappy damage panel, because they don't have the bug.  But, if you released yours as a Mod, then I would be good to go, and I know others would like it also.....

Anyway, please please.....  :)

webium #46 Posted Nov 14 2013 - 00:11

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 90 battles

View Postleeuniverse, on Nov 13 2013 - 11:01, said:

Hey Webium....  Thanks for this.  I wish I could use your pack, but I have a particular bug (see recent thread in the forum) with mod packs, including yours.But, there might just be a work-around.  Would you be gracious enough to do us all a solid?While there are good damage panels out there, your's seems one of the best.  What's especially good about it is you actually have a fully working Announcer both in time and Kill notices with it (and does the Radial Menu go with it also?)Anyway, would you be kind enough to pack for us a separate "Mod" that includes your damage panel, the kill and time announcer, and whatever else needs to go with it to work properly?The good panels for some reason have omitted the "kill" announcer, it doesn't work in them.  Plus I really like your kill announcer, even though Locastan's is great, but just doesn't work fully with most panels, only the time announcer works.Also in that, would you do us one other big favor....?Would you replace your woman time announcer with the one from Locastan's if possible, also with that ones time points instead of yours?  (forgive, did you have your wife record that?  hee hee)This would help me greatly, and I'm sure others would love this as a mod who don't need a lot of fluff.  In order to have the kill announcer which I love, I have to use an old crappy damage panel, because they don't have the bug.  But, if you released yours as a Mod, then I would be good to go, and I know others would like it also.....Anyway, please please.....  :)
1. damage panel in my modpack is not my - author is "zayaz" and it's downloaded and translated from russian forum - http://forum.worldof...фейса-от-zayaz/
2. Kill announcer is in RadialMenu.swf and is dependant from function in damage panel - this is why it dont work with other DP's (my version of Radial Menu is modified for zayaz's damage panel).
3. I have found the voice on freesound.org If you are able find some good voices, like this one - http://www.youtube.c...h?v=OcV8Wxvo4Wo i will be happy

leeuniverse #47 Posted Nov 14 2013 - 02:41

Major

• Players
  • 29109 battles
  • [LAMP] LAMP

View Postwebium, on Nov 14 2013 - 00:11, said:

1. damage panel in my modpack is not my - author is "zayaz" and it's downloaded and translated from russian forum - http://forum.worldof...фейса-от-zayaz/
2. Kill announcer is in RadialMenu.swf and is dependant from function in damage panel - this is why it dont work with other DP's (my version of Radial Menu is modified for zayaz's damage panel).
3. I have found the voice on freesound.org If you are able find some good voices, like this one - http://www.youtube.c...h?v=OcV8Wxvo4Wo i will be happy

1. Ya...

2. Which is what I thought....  Good to know, then I can just use yours it looks like.

3. Are there two separate voice files, one for kill announcer and one for time announcer?  Can you modify your announcer to use locastan's female voice, and also his time announcing points?  Your'es if I remember right only starts at 3 min mark, while I would like the 5 min mark also like locastans.

Are you also able to add some of the functions to the Damage Panel SWF that other damage panels have for the Damage Log?
For example, I most would like the name of the tank, the person who hit you, and the Type of Tank Icon.
I've tried adding the functions to the XML file for the damage panel, but apparently there is like you mention for the kill announcer some function in the Damage Panel SWF that makes those functions work, and I've tried looking in the SWF of one with the functions and one without, and there is so much stuff in there, and I couldn't really figure or find what needed to be done.  Plus, it's clearly some scripting, and I don't do scripting.

Thoughts?

I've tried all the fancy damage panels I can find, and none seem to have those functions in the SWF.

webium #48 Posted Nov 15 2013 - 02:03

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 90 battles
@leeuniverse: here you go with my Killcounter and locastan's timer. This one should work with standard ingame DP and with zayaz's Damage Panel. Download

BTW: you can edit info displayed on DP, in DPData.xml - line 198

leeuniverse #49 Posted Nov 15 2013 - 02:17

Major

• Players
  • 29109 battles
  • [LAMP] LAMP
Thanks much will try her out....  :)  Wonderful!

leeuniverse #50 Posted Nov 15 2013 - 05:06

Major

• Players
  • 29109 battles
  • [LAMP] LAMP
Works great.....  Thank you...  Still got to test a "long" game though to verify that part.
And, if we can just get this to work with the more advanced damage panels, that would be great.  Shooter is trying to get this to work with his panel.

I would actually prefer, don't know if you can do it; but, if you can add to Zayas panel the functions in the SWF that will allow not only showing the "damage" you took, but who, what tank, tank type, and round type.
That would be perfect then.  This is very helpful info.  You can see the panel at the bottom of this page, and shooters panel for examples.

http://www.batonywot...072&nid=6414352 (this one only shows the tank type)

http://forum.worldof...on-089-11102013

leeuniverse #51 Posted Nov 15 2013 - 08:55

Major

• Players
  • 29109 battles
  • [LAMP] LAMP
The announcer is working with GambitER's Damage Panel also.....  The time announcer is working as well.  Although, I couldn't verify it worked at the 5min mark, I was in the heat of battle and missed it.
But, I'm sure you added that ability.

Now....  If we could got Zaya's and Gambit's Damage Panels to display the info I mentioned above, I would be set.
Anyone that knows how to add scripting to the SWF Damage panel to add the required functions that the XML needs to call, should be able to do it easy, just copying from the damage panels that have those functions to the ones that don't.
I don't need anyone to do the XML part, unless they want....  I can do that, I just need the functions added to the Damage Panel SWF.

leeuniverse #52 Posted Nov 15 2013 - 16:46

Major

• Players
  • 29109 battles
  • [LAMP] LAMP
Got some great news....  In the OMC Mod Pack there is a Damage Panel similar to the combo Gold one that shooter uses and those at the Batonywot website that actually works with the your Time and Kill announcer.
This means we can simply make it fancy looking with the nice damage info. You BTW don't have to mess with it.  I will get us a working panel, and then if you want to make Zayas work from it or whatever you can.
Awesome!!!
Oddly also is with the OMC pack I don't as of yet have the game freeze that I've had with every other mod pack, and seems to be related to the damage panels.  It seems they bug test well.....
Of course, I've only played about 12 games with it, so it's possible the issue could still occur, but we will see.....
Oh, and I just realized that if yours works with it, Locastan's likely will also....

leeuniverse #53 Posted Nov 15 2013 - 21:24

Major

• Players
  • 29109 battles
  • [LAMP] LAMP
Got some great news....!
I just got an updated Zaya's Damage Panel and he's added the newer detailed Damage Log info....  And I found someone who improved it.
I will upload it for you soon.....  It's working also with your Announcer.  :)  YAAAAAAAAAA
http://forum.worldof...7#entry17723417
Further, I found one of the other styled damage announcers, and it's working also with the UT announcer, don't think I tried yours yet....  But that one not sure if it's a little buggy, cause I had my problem once with it.
http://forum.worldof...dated-02112013/

webium #54 Posted Nov 20 2013 - 00:40

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 90 battles
update - XVM-5.0.1-test3 + some install/settings info

Mone #55 Posted Nov 21 2013 - 13:10

Private

• Players
  • 13425 battles
Hi Webium, thank you for the modpack. One slight annoyance though and hoping you can help me with it, can you tell which mod is auto chatting, ie' telling everyone "CHOO-CHOO" and other random sayings? and also how to remove it?

Edited by Mone, Nov 21 2013 - 13:16.

webium #56 Posted Nov 21 2013 - 15:21

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 90 battles
it's Enhanced Radial menu - if you remove it, you will loose Time alerts and Killcounter.
But you can try this config (most similar to the original one) from Jognt:
(edit file \res_mods\0.8.9\scripts\client\gui\Scaleform\RadialMenu.xml)

Spoiler                     

leeuniverse #57 Posted Nov 21 2013 - 18:50

Major

• Players
  • 29109 battles
  • [LAMP] LAMP
"Auto Chatting"......???  And saying "Choo Choo"????
His Pack doesn't have anything like that???

webium #58 Posted Nov 22 2013 - 04:50

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 90 battles
HAHA, sure there is it. And CHOO CHOO is for Lemming train ... "Look at me Lemmingtrain, Lemmingtrain on a track, on a track..."

check the RadialMenu.xml

leeuniverse #59 Posted Nov 22 2013 - 05:45

Major

• Players
  • 29109 battles
  • [LAMP] LAMP
Haaaa ahaa.....  That funny, never seen it before.  But it "auto" does it also?

webium #60 Posted Nov 22 2013 - 06:03

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 90 battles
no auto. KEY_L :)

13 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users