Webium's modpack for 0.9.3 + xvm-5.3.6-dev (r3236)
Installer for 0.9.3
Now you can easy change, repair or remove the modpack from Control Panel, or run icon "webium's modpack" on your Desktop.
Changes in installer. From version 2.10 there is no need to uninstall before update.
Downloaded files are now stored in \webium-download\ folder - this files are not deleted after installation, so you can manualy extract the mod to your game in case of error by extracting. + you get popup with error message. Even by changing the installation, or updating, these files will be not downloaded again. But will be deleted when uninstalling the modpack.
Please, be so kind, dowload, test and report!
Hangars - you can install multiple hangars and switch between them with button in game.
XVM has own Tank Carousel - displays Mastery Badges + other info like W/R, tier spread, battles count etc.
you can install either the old one (from 4lCapwn, CS2001) with ingame settings, or this new from XVM
Clock in Hangar was added to XVM too.
Added Crew Exp Extended - displays how many battles you need to achieve next % and 100%
Added Replays Manager - view details and Battle results window from any game you played. Run replays from client. Translated to EN.
added Colorblind option to installer
new styles for HP in player panels
1. Run the installer
2. Select your mods
Run downloaded installer.
Run uninstaller from your Desktop. (webium's modpack icon).
Modpack contains Free camera mode, (Default state = OFF). To activate, edite file /res_mods/0.9.0/gui/avatar_input_helper.xml and uncomment line 95:
<*!-- <*videoModeAvailable> true <*/videoModeAvailable> -->
Usage: In replay, after start count, press CapsLock + F3. You will see a camera icon on the minimap.
WARNING! Use only for replays! Comment the line back, before playing!
- XVM with Stats (xvm 5.3.6-dev r3236),
- Minimap + last known position, (Press CAPS Lock for big minimap)
- Never seen enemy,
- Custom SixthSense icons + different sounds,
- Colored players names by WN8
- Webium's contour icons
- No Intro Video
- HP in PlayersPanel and Minimap
- Tank Carousel
- Clock in Hangar
- J1mB0's Crosshair Mod
- Shtys Minimalistic Crosshair
- Zayaz Crosshair
- Deegie's Sight
- MeltyMap's MathMod
- HardScope - [Andrey_Hard]
- Giacint - [SAVBO]
- Sword of Damocles sight
- Zayaz's DP with Taken Damage History Log
- Shtys's DP with Taken Damage History Log
- GambitER damage panel with Taken Damage History Log + Sound alert when on fire
- ZoomOut mod - [koshnaranek]
- ZoomX - [koshnaranek]
- Zoom Indicator - [koshnaranek]
- NoScroll - [koshnaranek]
- Old Serverside Reticle - [koshnaranek]
- Critical Hit Sound
- Kriegstreiber's sounds (Engines, Guns, Hits)
- Gnomefather's engines and guns sounds
- Voice mods Duke Nukem and Czech movie lines
- Clock in Hangar - [AntonVK]
- Multilined Tank Carousel - [4lCapwn, CS2001 a locastan]
- AutoEquip - [Skino88]
- WN8 Session stats - [tratatank]
- Hell Minimal Hangar - [hellinger]
- Bat Cave Hangar
- 15. August Hangar (Asia version)
- Chinese national day Hangar
- Hangar Switch (switch hangars right in game) - [yaotzinv]
- Crew Exp Extended - [spoter]
- Replays Manager - [STL1te]
- Max Farplane - [AtotIK]
- Chat History - [STL1te]
- Shtys Info Panel - [shtys]
- Accurate Damage Indicator - [Meltymap]
- Visible Rail Wagons - [webium]
- Custom Radial Menu - [locastan]
- Time alert + 15 voices for killing enemy tanks - [locastan + webium]
- SafeShot - you are unable to shoot dead tanks (2 seconds after death), eventualy on Ally - [Skino88]
- Always visible outlines for Allies (over 100m distance) - [locastan]
- Team HP Pool - [locastan]
- BotDetect - [locastan]
- ATAC! - display warning if enemy is closer then 100m (only if you dont see him in your screen) - on/off F10 key
- Female Crew
- Korean Random Hit Zones Skins - [Dendyt]
- White Dead Tanks - [AHuMex]
- Idependent Hitlog & InBattle WN8 Calculator- [PiJey77]
- Spot Messanger (Im spotted mod) (disabled in random) on/off F11
^ Updated SpotMessanger
+ Reco's Vertical Tech Tree
+ WG Twitch mod
+ InfoPanel Extended version
# Fixed Voices installation
# Fixed too small window at reinstallation
- temporarily removed Multilined TankCarousel - use XVM version instead
- temporarily removed Allied silouhettes always - seems buggy too
Edited by webium, Sep 27 2014 - 19:39.