Webium's modpack Installer for 0.9.5 + xvm-6.0.0-dev
+ installer for 0.9.6 Common Test
Looking for Translators for webium's modpack
Translators to DE, PL, ES, ... if you are interested, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more informations.
Now you can easy change, repair or remove the modpack from Control Panel, or run icon "webium's modpack" on your Desktop.
All mods are optional - what you select is what you get
Downloaded files are now stored in \webium-download\ folder - this files are not deleted after installation, so you can manualy extract the mod to your game in case of error by extracting. + you get popup with error message. Even by changing the installation, or updating, these files will be not downloaded again. But will be deleted when uninstalling the modpack.
Please, be so kind, dowload, test and report!
Voices - Team Fortress 2, Duke Nukem
Hangars - you can install multiple hangars and switch between them with button in game.
XVM has own Tank Carousel - displays Mastery Badges + other info like W/R, tier spread, battles count etc.
[5-7] Tier spread
WR: 55% = WinRate
1561 = Battles
1,8 = damage effinciency - damage / (battles * maxHP)
633 = average DMG per battle
677 = expected DMG per battle
56,50% = damage rating in percents for marks on gun
Clock in Hangar was added to XVM too.
Added Crew Exp Extended - displays how many battles you need to achieve next % and 100%
Added Replays Manager - view details and Battle results window from any game you played. Run replays from client. Translated to EN.
added Colorblind option to installer
new styles for HP in player panels
1. Run the installer
2. Select your mods
Run downloaded installer.
Run uninstaller from your Desktop. (webium's modpack icon).
Modpack contains Free camera mode, - switch on/off in installer
(Default state = OFF). To activate, edite file /res_mods/0.9.x/gui/avatar_input_helper.xml and uncomment line 98:
<!-- <videoModeAvailable> true </videoModeAvailable> --> Just delete "<!--" and "-->"
Usage: In replay, after 30s start counter, click once with your left mouse button and then hold CapsLock + F3. You will see a camera icon on the minimap.
WARNING! Use only for replays!
- XVM with Stats (xvm 6.0.0-dev #3696),
- Minimap + last known position, (Configurable CAPS Lock or CTRL for big minimap)
- Never seen enemy,
- Custom SixthSense icons + different sounds,
- Colored players names by WN8
- Webium's contour icons
- No Intro Video
- HP in PlayersPanel and Minimap
- Tank Carousel
- Clock in Hangar
- J1mB0's Crosshair Mod
- Shtys Minimalistic Crosshair
- Zayaz Crosshair
- Deegie's Sight
- MeltyMap's MathMod
- HardScope - [Andrey_Hard]
- Giacint - [SAVBO]
- Sword of Damocles sight
- Zayaz's DP with Taken Damage History Log
- Shtys's DP with Taken Damage History Log
- GambitER damage panel with Taken Damage History Log + Sound alert when on fire
- Mini DP [marsoff]
- ZoomOut mod - [koshnaranek]
- ZoomX - [koshnaranek]
- Zoom Indicator - [koshnaranek]
- NoScroll - [koshnaranek]
- Old Serverside Reticle - [koshnaranek]
- Critical Hit Sound
- Kriegstreiber's sounds (Engines, Guns, Hits)
- Gnomefather's engines and guns sounds
- Voice mods Duke Nukem and Czech movie lines
- Voice mod Team Fortress 2
- Clock in Hangar - [AntonVK]
- AutoEquip - [Skino88]
- WN8 Session stats - [tratatank]
- Hell Minimal Hangar - [hellinger]
- Bat Cave Hangar
- 15. August Hangar (Asia version)
- Chinese national day Hangar
- Miku Hangar [Parking Area Team]
- Hangar Switch (switch hangars right in game) - [yaotzinv]
- Crew Exp Extended - [spoter]
- Vehicle Exp Extended - [spoter]
- Quests Extended - [spoter]
- Replays Manager - [STL1te]
- Max Farplane - [AtotIK]
- Chat History - [STL1te]
- Shtys Info Panel - [shtys]
- Accurate Damage Indicator - [Meltymap]
- Visible Rail Wagons - [webium]
- Custom Radial Menu - [locastan]
- Time alert + 15 voices for killing enemy tanks - [locastan + webium]
- SafeShot - you are unable to shoot dead tanks (2 seconds after death), eventualy on Ally - [Skino88]
- Always visible outlines for Allies (over 100m distance) - [locastan]
- Team HP Pool - [locastan]
- ATAC! - display warning if enemy is closer then 100m (only if you dont see him in your screen) - on/off F10 key
- Female Crew
- Korean Random Hit Zones Skins - [Dendyt]
- White Dead Tanks - [AHuMex]
- Idependent Hitlog & InBattle WN8 Calculator- [PiJey77]
- Spot Messanger (Im spotted mod) (disabled in random) on/off F11
- AutoAim Indicator [Krzysztof_Chodak]
- AutoAim Extended [Spoter]
0.9.6 CT v0.1
# Fixed Quests Extended
^ Updated Spanish translation
^ Updated XVM-6.0.0-dev #3696
+ Vehicle Exp Extended
^ Updated Quests Extended
in combination with Vehicle Exp Extended you can switch Normal/Hard mode with Alt+2
+ Added Romanian translation to the installer (Smartezone)
Big thank you to the translators:
German translation (KarolCistic)
Dutch translation (prettyfly_germany)
Romanian translation (Smartezone)
Special thanks: MD_Death
Edited by webium, Yesterday, 07:49 PM.