Webium's modpack Installer for 0.9.15.1
Available languages: CZ, DE, EN, ES, FR, IT, NL, PL, RO, BG
You can change, repair or remove the modpack from Start menu, or run icon "webium's modpack" on your Desktop.
All mods are optional - what you select is what you get
Downloaded files are now stored in \webium-download\ folder - this files are not deleted after installation, so you can manualy extract the mod to your game in case of error by extracting. + you get popup with error message. Even by changing the installation, or updating, these files will be not downloaded again. But will be deleted when uninstalling the modpack.
From version 9.9.03 is Setup log located in \webium\logs folder. There is also a new file called webiumMods.inf.
In case of problems run windows Start menu -> Webium's modpack -> Create Log Archive and send me the newly created file webiumLogs.zip
Voices - Team Fortress 2, Duke Nukem
Hangars - you can install multiple hangars and switch between them with button in game.
XVM has own Tank Carousel - displays Mastery Badges + other info like W/R, tier spread, battles count etc.
[5-7] Tier spread
WR: 55% = WinRate
1561 = Battles
1,8 = damage effinciency = damage / (battles * maxHP)
633 = average DMG per battle
677 = expected DMG per battle
56,50% = damage rating in percents for marks on gun
Clock in Hangar was added to XVM too.
Added Crew Exp Extended - displays how many battles you need to achieve next % and 100%
Added Replays Manager - view details and Battle results window from any game you played. Run replays from client. Translated to EN.
added Colorblind option to installer
new styles for HP in player panels
1. Run the installer
2. Select your mods
Run downloaded installer.
Run uninstaller from your Desktop. (webium's modpack icon).
Modpack contains Free camera mode, - switch on/off in installer
(Default state = OFF). To activate, edite file /res_mods/0.9.x/gui/avatar_input_helper.xml and uncomment line 98:
<!-- <videoModeAvailable> true </videoModeAvailable> --> Just delete "<!--" and "-->"
Usage: In replay, after 30s start counter, click once with your left mouse button and then hold CapsLock + F3. You will see a camera icon on the minimap.
WARNING! Use only for replays!
- XVM with Stats,
Minimap + last known position,
- CAPS Lock or CTRL for big minimap (option)
- Never seen enemy,
- Custom SixthSense icons + different sounds,
- Colored players names by WN8
- Webium's contour icons
- No Intro Video
- HP in PlayersPanel and Minimap
- Clock in Hangar
- J1mB0's Crosshair Mod
- Shtys Minimalistic Crosshair
Zayaz Crosshair Deegie's Sight MeltyMap's MathMod HardScope - [Andrey_Hard] Crosshair by Cyril Oreshkin Giacint - [SAVBO]
- Sword of Damocles sight [AleksLee]
Animated-6 [RoughNecks] Taipan 1 [DIKEY93]
- Taipan 2 [demon2597]
Kellerman blue [soulza]
- OverCross [PietrofSKY]
Harpoon [lenya69] Fatality [Luxz]
Zayaz's DP Shtys's DP with Taken Damage History Log Mini DP with Taken Damage History Log Rabbit DP DP by KobkaG ((quick repairs in center with CTRL)
- GambitER damage Log - Taken Damage History Log (automaticaly installed with DPs without own Damage History Log - Zayaz, Rabbit, KobkaG)
- ZoomOut mod - [P0LIR0ID]
- ZoomX - [P0LIR0ID]
- Zoom - Indicator [P0LIR0ID]
- DefaultZoom - [P0LIR0ID]
- NoBinoculars - [P0LIR0ID]
- Old Serverside Reticle - [P0LIR0ID]
- Free Camera
- Battle Assistant [reven86]
- Max Farplane - [AtotIK]
Critical Hit Sound
- Gun Loaded sound
Kriegstreiber's sounds (Engines, Guns, Hits) Gnomefather's engines and guns sounds Piciu's War Thunder Gun and Engin Sounds
- Voice mods Duke Nukem and Czech movie lines
Voice mod Team Fortress 2
Clock in Hangar - [AntonVK] AutoEquip - [Skino88]
- WN8 Session stats - [tratatank]
Hell Minimal Hangar - [hellinger] Bat Cave Hangar 15. August Hangar (Asia version) Chinese national day Hangar Miku Hangar [Parking Area Team] Victory Day Hangar Wald Lager Hangar
- Hangar Manager (switch hangars in game) - [goofy67]
- Crew Exp Extended - [spoter]
- Vehicle Exp Extended - [spoter]
Quests Extended - [spoter] Replays Manager - [STL1te]
- PMOD Session Stats - [P0LIR0ID]
Hit zones and Skins:
- Korean Random Hit Zones Skins - [Dendyt]
- White Dead Tanks - [StranikS_Scan]
- White Tracks - [StranikS_Scan]
- Brown wagons (better contrast) [StranikS_Scan]
- Visible Rail Wagons - [StranikS_Scan]
- Map Borders
- Damage Stickers (paintball mod) [webium]
- Max Farplane
Chat History - [STL1te] Chat filter (HATE BLOCKER) and antispam [Krzysztof_Chodak]
- Shtys Info Panel - [shtys]
- Accurate Damage Indicator - [Meltymap]
Custom Radial Menu - [locastan] Time alert + 10 voices for killing enemy tanks - [locastan + webium]
- SafeShot - you are unable to shoot dead tanks (2 seconds after death), eventualy on Ally - [Ekspoint]
Always visible outlines for Allies (over 100m distance) - [locastan] Team HP Pool - [locastan] ATAC! - display warning if enemy is closer then 100m (only if you dont see him in your screen) - on/off F10 key
- Female Crew
- Idependent Hitlog & InBattle WN8 Calculator- [Roughneck]
Spot Messanger (Im spotted mod) (disabled in random) on/off F11
- AutoAim Indicator [Krzysztof_Chodak]
AutoAim Extended [Spoter]
- Armoring Extended [Spoter]
Spotted Extended [Spoter] Skill Informer - View Crew Skills and Modules in Battle (BackSpace) [voytello]
- Marker Reload Timer [ZorroJan]
Spotted vehicle direction on aim circle [Krzysztof_Chodak]
- Direction indicator [spoter]
- initial release (Release Candidate)
- greyed out options in installer are not ready for 0.9.15.1 yet
* A lot of mods doesn't work after this patch.
* Some features of XVM are still not working (Carousel, MiniMap, ...)
!!! Take care what Crosshair is checked in installer. Make sure, it's not greyed out !!!
Use at your own risk!
Big thank you to the translators:
German translation (KarolCistic)
Dutch translation (prettyfly_germany)
Romanian translation (Smartezone)
Special thanks: MD_Death
Edited by webium, Jul 28 2016 - 17:58.