Ulimate Game Card "already redeemed"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

Rewdalf #1 Posted Sep 25 2013 - 23:40

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 6309 battles
I bought two $15 game cards today, and went on World of Tank's "new premium shop" to buy $30 worth of gold.

After selecting what I wanted and setting "ultimate game card" as the payment, I was prompted to enter the code.
I put in the 13 digit pin for the first $15 card, and hit next.
The pin was accepted, and I was about to move on to the other card.
But I had noticed that the new shop was split into categories, so I closed the window to look at the other offers instead of buying, in case I wanted a tank instead of gold.

After looking through the rest of the offers, I went back to the gold section and decided to just buy the 6500 gold for $30.

The second time I was prompted with the code yet again, with it telling me I had $29.95 to pay. It had not saved the previous code I entered, so I re-entered the first card and it told me the pin had already been redeemed, when I had gotten nothing from it.
I entered the second card's code hoping it would update and tell me it was paid off, but it didn't. The second card "redeemed," and it told me I still had to pay $14.95.
So I had to close the window again, since I don't have a third card, re-opened it, and no progress was saved.

Now both of my $15 game cards say they have been redeemed, and I haven't bought a single thing...

I'm used to the old payment method on the main site that would save your progress even when closing out of the window. It kept track of the cards and codes you redeemed instead of forgetting them and thinking you have already redeemed them.
Now I'm stuck here with two useless pieces of cardboard that cost me $30...

DestroyersG #2 Posted Sep 25 2013 - 23:41

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 12197 battles
Submit a ticket and hope for the best.!

futureSEAL #3 Posted Sep 25 2013 - 23:44

Captain

• Players
  • 14053 battles
yea, I have the same problem, but with 60$ worth of gold. At best, they deliver October 4, 2013, like they said they would. at worst, they gonna be going to court with a lot of people for stealing their money

Legiondude #4 Posted Sep 25 2013 - 23:47

Major

• Players
  • 13945 battles
  • [ELVIS] ELVIS
I seem to recall someone who had a similar predicament, and someone else posted about how because UGC's have sequential codes, people can just guess until they find one that works

Rewdalf #5 Posted Sep 25 2013 - 23:55

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 6309 battles

View PostLegiondude, on Sep 25 2013 - 23:47, said:

I seem to recall someone who had a similar predicament, and someone else posted about how because UGC's have sequential codes, people can just guess until they find one that works
Both of my now-redeemed codes were accepted when I first entered them. The error is with the new premium store, which I hear has been nothing but hassle and annoyance.
The old payment window saved your points...

Romen321 #6 Posted Sep 25 2013 - 23:57

Private

• Players
  • 33 battles
Wat would happen if u didnt buy the card but u still got the #.does it have to be scanned in order to work

Legiondude #7 Posted Sep 26 2013 - 00:00

Major

• Players
  • 13945 battles
  • [ELVIS] ELVIS

View PostRomen321, on Sep 25 2013 - 23:57, said:

Wat would happen if u didnt buy the card but u still got the #.does it have to be scanned in order to work
UGCs activate after they're bought

So the random chance that someone guessed and used your code has to be on the incredibly slim time between the moment you buy it and the moment you attempt to redeem it

HBadger41 #8 Posted Sep 26 2013 - 00:05

Captain

• Players
  • 24873 battles
  • [F41BB] F41BB
LOL they'll shut the site and game down long before anything ever goes to court..lol

They have your money, and they'll decide when they want to give it to you.  Contact ultimate game card directly and let then know your having problems with World of tanks.

As a matter of fact everyone who is having problems with any pay procedure with WOT should contact the game card companies directly and COMPLAIN!.

Also it's asinine that in this game.

you pay with a $20 gift card or a $50 game card that the processing fee forces you to have to use another card.

Can they not have a total amount  for each game card including processing for the dollar value on the card.

$20 = this much gold including all processing fees.
$40 (2 $20 game cards) = this much gold including all processing fees.
$60 (3 $20 game cards = this much gold including all processing fees
$80 (4 $20 game cards)= this much gold including all processing fees

$50 game card = this much gold including the processing fee
$70 (1 $20 + 1 $50 game card) = this much gold including all processing fees
$90 (2 $20 + 1 $50 game card) = this much gold including all processing fees

$100 ( 2 $50's or 5 $20 game cards) = this much gold including all processing fees

NO OVERAGES NO HELD FUNDS!

Steamboat_Willy_Sr #9 Posted Sep 26 2013 - 00:09

Major

• Players
  • 27670 battles
  • [FTRP] FTRP
Ultimate Game Cards are broken!
WG knows this yet they do not inform any of us about this issue.  Your points are in your account, but you cannot access your account because when WG changed the gift shop recently, they broke the UGC function.
Congratulations
You have now joined a growing number of extremely dissatisfied WG customers that have lost their money to this problem.  As it stands, UltimatePays say maybe they will fix this by Oct.4th, in the meantime, WG simply doesn't seem to care as they have issued no statements nor apologies since some time last month.

Edited by Steamboat_Willy_Sr, Sep 26 2013 - 00:09.

HBadger41 #10 Posted Sep 26 2013 - 00:14

Captain

• Players
  • 24873 battles
  • [F41BB] F41BB
Playspan is now part of VISA.They have really good customer service.
Unlike the WG garbage and ticket queues you have to wade through here.
Contact them and complain directly about World of tanks.
send them an email to  info@playspan.com
You can like them on facebook.
https://www.facebook...ltimateGameCard
Ultimate game card then send them this message.
I Like using Ultimate game card for all my gaming needs but World of tanks has made it IMPOSSIBLE to purchase anything with your product.
So unfortunately I can't purchase any more UGC cards.
Lets see how quickly the problem gets fixed.. 10/ 100/ 1000/ 10000 people do it boom problem solved overnight.

ArmorStorm #11 Posted Sep 26 2013 - 00:20

Major

• Players
  • 25811 battles
  • [SF-V] SF-V
I did the very same thing.  I entered the code, cancelled to double check for any better offers I might have missed and when I tried to restart the transaction the card was already redeemed.  They did say that they would fix it, but there should have been a warning on the page that there was a change.  They really should pony up a few bucks worth of credit for all of us that have money floating around out there that we cannot use.

The_Steel_Guardian #12 Posted Sep 26 2013 - 16:07

Corporal

• Players
  • 9443 battles
Yeah this happen to me also once on the 9th and on the 25th(yeah i thought it was fixed like they said) trying to buy their on track bundle. they use to have it where your upoints would cover the cost of the extra 49 cent but it seem that UGC wasn`t paying WG the right amount That is what cause this mess or so I have read in other post. UGC after email them isn`t budging they told me it`s on WG side and WG claim it`s on UGC side so they both are at fault as far as i am concerned.

C0UP #13 Posted Sep 27 2013 - 00:15

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 29208 battles
  • [SCDRL] SCDRL
I have the same issue, no answers from the tickets I submitted to either WG or Playspan, ain't this wonderful

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users