Jump to content


Clan Spotlight: FURHQ 9/30/2013

ClanSpotlight

  • Please log in to reply
368 replies to this topic

zentoph #41 Posted Sep 30 2013 - 20:12

    Private

  • Players
  • 1951 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    07-25-2013
Aww yiss!

ChuckHardbrick #42 Posted Sep 30 2013 - 20:13

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18299 battles
  • 181
  • Member since:
    08-20-2011

View PostDemaskus, on Sep 30 2013 - 20:09, said:

Thats absolutely hilarious. Anyone doubting me only needs to pop in the WoT general thread. I can post screencaps if you'd like. NTR being anti-bullying is even MORE hilarious.

...I miss THIRD.

No one will believe your sloppy photoshop attempts. Besides, this clan drama belongs in CR/D. We're here to congratulate FURHQ on making spotlight. Good job, friends!  :glasses:

Tantallon #43 Posted Sep 30 2013 - 20:13

    Captain

  • Players
  • 66255 battles
  • 1,291
  • [BRAT] BRAT
  • Member since:
    06-07-2011
What the heck does it have to do with a tank game is what I want to know?.
It's kinda like anime - there is a place for that crap but this game and forum are about armoured vehicles of war. (at least they SHOULD be)
Just because you have an interest does not mean you have to insert it into every part of your life.
It's like your religion or your music preferences - not everyone agrees with them nor want to hear about them.
World of Tanks - let's keep it at that.

Nyaandere #44 Posted Sep 30 2013 - 20:15

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8401 battles
  • 140
  • [NTR] NTR
  • Member since:
    04-08-2013

View PostATHOMIC_PUNK, on Sep 30 2013 - 20:13, said:

What the heck does it have to do with a tank game is what I want to know?.
It's kinda like anime - there is a place for that crap but this game and forum are about armoured vehicles of war. (at least they SHOULD be)
Just because you have an interest does not mean you have to insert it into every part of your life.
It's like your religion or your music preferences - not everyone agrees with them nor want to hear about them.
World of Tanks - let's keep it at that.
Your name has PUNK in it, doesn't that go against what you just said?
We should all be a little more tolerant, really. There's reddit clans, 4chan clans, furry clans. What's wrong with surrounding yourself with like-minded individuals?

Edited by Nyaandere, Sep 30 2013 - 20:19.


Anti__ #45 Posted Sep 30 2013 - 20:15

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 12946 battles
  • 573
  • Member since:
    10-07-2011
I think that because we have a furry clan, we need to do this:

CRABS(No offense) STD, and Bump. 1NS(one night stand)

ApplesauceBandit #46 Posted Sep 30 2013 - 20:17

    Major

  • Players
  • 27242 battles
  • 5,994
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT
  • Member since:
    05-17-2011

View PostATHOMIC_PUNK, on Sep 30 2013 - 20:13, said:

What the heck does it have to do with a tank game is what I want to know?.
It's kinda like anime - there is a place for that crap but this game and forum are about armoured vehicles of war. (at least they SHOULD be)
Just because you have an interest does not mean you have to insert it into every part of your life.
It's like your religion or your music preferences - not everyone agrees with them nor want to hear about them.
World of Tanks - let's keep it at that.
Perhaps they want to talk/platoon with/hang out with like-minded people while playing tanks.  It's not as if they are forcing it down your throat.

Demaskus #47 Posted Sep 30 2013 - 20:18

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 7390 battles
  • 458
  • [ATAKA] ATAKA
  • Member since:
    09-12-2010

View PostChuckHardbrick, on Sep 30 2013 - 20:13, said:

We're here to congratulate FURHQ on making spotlight.

No, you're here to start drama, I'm here to take a shot every time a comment gets moderated.

Incendiary topics, ho!

Hibachi #48 Posted Sep 30 2013 - 20:18

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 12941 battles
  • 384
  • Member since:
    07-10-2010
can someone in the furry community please tell me what the fox says?

kapsiolaaaa #49 Posted Sep 30 2013 - 20:19

    Major

  • Players
  • 19099 battles
  • 2,174
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011
This is a huge community.

If you guys train regularly there might more be blues and purples hidden among you guys.

Good luck for future.

tankbuster911 #50 Posted Sep 30 2013 - 20:19

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 44711 battles
  • 342
  • [SCG] SCG
  • Member since:
    04-18-2011

View PostGiganom, on Sep 30 2013 - 20:09, said:

as long as u like coffe, i can count you among my friends....beacuse coffee is kinda awsome :3
mmm coffee my love

BullSaw #51 Posted Sep 30 2013 - 20:19

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 11336 battles
  • 631
  • Member since:
    03-08-2012
The second i saw what clan it was, i knew that half the forum posts would be removed. Hilarious.

kapsiolaaaa #52 Posted Sep 30 2013 - 20:19

    Major

  • Players
  • 19099 battles
  • 2,174
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011
i am hoping you guys will ignore my excessive use of 'you guys' in above post.

Nyaandere #53 Posted Sep 30 2013 - 20:20

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8401 battles
  • 140
  • [NTR] NTR
  • Member since:
    04-08-2013

View PostDemaskus, on Sep 30 2013 - 20:18, said:

No, you're here to start drama, I'm here to take a shot every time a comment gets moderated.

Incendiary topics, ho!

Aren't you the one trying to start drama?

ChuckHardbrick #54 Posted Sep 30 2013 - 20:21

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18299 battles
  • 181
  • Member since:
    08-20-2011

View PostDemaskus, on Sep 30 2013 - 20:18, said:

No, you're here to start drama, I'm here to take a shot every time a comment gets moderated.

Incendiary topics, ho!

Well if you say so, friend. Will you join us in congratulating FURHQ on their success as a clan and community?

Come on, say it with me! Well done, FURHQ and friends!!!  :great:

Demaskus #55 Posted Sep 30 2013 - 20:23

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 7390 battles
  • 458
  • [ATAKA] ATAKA
  • Member since:
    09-12-2010

View PostNyaandere, on Sep 30 2013 - 20:20, said:

Aren't you the one trying to start drama?

Chuck is a known shitposter. I simply posted a warning that a furry clan getting in contact with a 4chan-centric clan might just be a bad idea.

ChuckHardbrick #56 Posted Sep 30 2013 - 20:24

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18299 battles
  • 181
  • Member since:
    08-20-2011

View PostDemaskus, on Sep 30 2013 - 20:23, said:

Chuck is a known shitposter. I simply posted a warning that a furry clan getting in contact with a 4chan-centric clan might just be a bad idea.

I thought GUP was the 4chan clan and we were from reddit? That's what I recall, anyways.

doshtopolis #57 Posted Sep 30 2013 - 20:24

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 15095 battles
  • 121
  • [NTR] NTR
  • Member since:
    04-15-2011

View PostDemaskus, on Sep 30 2013 - 20:23, said:

Chuck is a known shitposter. I simply posted a warning that a furry clan getting in contact with a 4chan-centric clan might just be a bad idea.


Demaskus #58 Posted Sep 30 2013 - 20:27

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 7390 battles
  • 458
  • [ATAKA] ATAKA
  • Member since:
    09-12-2010

View PostChuckHardbrick, on Sep 30 2013 - 20:24, said:

I thought GUP was the 4chan clan and we were from reddit? That's what I recall, anyways.
http://worldoftanks....1000007315-NTR/
From your CLAN PAGE:

Elitist /vg/ clan.
Want to join?
Do you have a 54% or higher w/l? How about 1400+ global WN7?
Do you own 2 tier 10 tonks or artillery?
Put in an app, join the /vg/ channel in-game and start talking.


Chuck, just stop.

ChuckHardbrick #59 Posted Sep 30 2013 - 20:30

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18299 battles
  • 181
  • Member since:
    08-20-2011

View PostDemaskus, on Sep 30 2013 - 20:27, said:

http://worldoftanks....1000007315-NTR/
From your CLAN PAGE:

Elitist /vg/ clan.
Want to join?
Do you have a 54% or higher w/l? How about 1400+ global WN7?
Do you own 2 tier 10 tonks or artillery?
Put in an app, join the /vg/ channel in-game and start talking.


Chuck, just stop.

Well, regardless of where you or I are from, we still welcome our furry friends to our TS and look forward to seeing them in-game.

In the mean time, let us all marvel at the spectacle of GUP's expert diplomatic strategy. http://youtu.be/x2anUPyIovA

Demaskus #60 Posted Sep 30 2013 - 20:35

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 7390 battles
  • 458
  • [ATAKA] ATAKA
  • Member since:
    09-12-2010

View PostChuckHardbrick, on Sep 30 2013 - 20:30, said:

Well, regardless of where you or I are from, we still welcome our furry friends to our TS and look forward to seeing them in-game.

In the mean time, let us all marvel at the spectacle of GUP's expert diplomatic strategy. http://youtu.be/x2anUPyIovA
Oh, a redditor getting TK'd by GuP 4channers? isn't this EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT? Even if I AM in GuP, both GuP and NTR have HEAVY ties to 4chan and pull THE EXACT SAME SHIT.

All you're showing is proof that a furry clan shouldnt be getting in contact with 4chan clans.





Also tagged with ClanSpotlight

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users