Cannot buy gold

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

Prot_Kapax #1 Posted Oct 01 2013 - 14:48

Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles
I don't understand why I cannot buy gold anymore. Its been about one week and a half since I have been able to make a purchase. I use paypal and 4 other credit cards and thy are all rejected.Am I doing some thing wrong?

ThePigSheFlies #2 Posted Oct 01 2013 - 14:56

Major

• Players
  • 0 battles
assuming that your accounts have not been flagged for fraud alerts, and are still useable on other sites, or real world transactions then I'd suggest filing a support ticket.

on average, staff members don't appear to frequent the forums, let alone many of the sub-forums - other than to respond to moderation/reports.

Nekony #3 Posted Oct 01 2013 - 14:57

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View Postohlerbob, on Oct 01 2013 - 14:48, said:

I don't understand why I cannot buy gold anymore. Its been about one week and a half since I have been able to make a purchase. I use paypal and 4 other credit cards and thy are all rejected.Am I doing some thing wrong?

Please see:
http://ultimatepay.custhelp.com/

http://ultimatepay.c...WQvemZCZWxJQmw=

If the info provided still doesn't answer your question, then log in to their site and follow the link:
Support/ Ask a Question

Ironhorse_Smitty #4 Posted Oct 01 2013 - 15:01

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 0 battles
paypal works fine for me, not sure what it is for you. Might want to share what the error is it's giving you for more help. And put it somewhere ( like error reporting) other than the newcomers forum.

camperboy102 #5 Posted Oct 01 2013 - 15:06

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 0 battles
Don't use google go from chrom that help me..

_TylerDurden_ #6 Posted Oct 01 2013 - 15:15

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View Postohlerbob, on Oct 01 2013 - 14:48, said:

I don't understand why I cannot buy gold anymore. Its been about one week and a half since I have been able to make a purchase. I use paypal and 4 other credit cards and thy are all rejected. Am I doing some thing wrong?
One question, why the **** are you posting this on the forums instead of contacting the billing support? I've had the same issue, contacted support and it got resolved within 2 hours.
Edited for profanity.
~ Skyefire

Edited by Skyefire, Oct 09 2013 - 19:08.

Sir_Texas_Sir #7 Posted Oct 01 2013 - 15:16

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Did you do alot of transactions and suddenly can't?  I had this happen before when I used my card several times to give myself gold and buy stuff along with gifting to clan mates and my nephew.  It locked me out for 24 hours I think it was.   That might be why.  It's to make sure some one didn't steal your card and than do several transaction over and over.

boobteg #8 Posted Oct 01 2013 - 15:34

Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles
Maybe your broke lol. I can buy gold fine.

VariaVespasa #9 Posted Oct 01 2013 - 16:11

Captain

• Players
  • 0 battles
Agreed, a couple of times during certain specials over this year my card has "broken" temporarily due to fraud alert issues, and I had to call my card company to reasssure them that it was indeed me making the purchases.  Try that.

longwalker33 #10 Posted Oct 01 2013 - 16:15

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
My Visa never works anymore, been about 6 months. I haven't really thought about it too much, I just use my VisaDebit card instead. No idea why, and my Visa works fine for everything else.

Probably, just send in a support ticket and they'll fix you right up. One thing they don't want is people unable to give them money.

Dridstar #11 Posted Oct 01 2013 - 22:29

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
As usual, most replies filled with venom or posturing disdain.  I just now tried to purchase gold and received this message.

We were unable to process your payment at this time.
Please try using another payment method or you can contact customer support at
support@ultimatepay.com

I have no known reason for this.  NO, it is NOT ok for me to just "contact support" blah blah blah.  I shouldn't have to DO that.  THIS SHOULD WORK.  It doesn't.  And from my searches, this isn't an uncommon problem.  It belongs in a Gameplay forum because buying gold is actually part of the gameplay.

For those who have responded I would ask if you have been able to purchase gold RECENTLY.  If you haven't, then stfu.  There is a problem and it would be nice if there were also some answers.

GekoIQ #12 Posted Oct 01 2013 - 22:39

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
I'm having the same issue. I did email support though. Seriously you aren't going to get anything useful here...

Racer515 #13 Posted Oct 07 2013 - 20:58

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles
I haven't been able use PP or a CC lately either. Ultimate wins if you buy cards since the denominations are more than the bundles and they keep the difference until or if you use it on another purchase. Unless you buy the $99.95 gold, then it's just a nickel.

_SHOOT_ #14 Posted Oct 09 2013 - 03:22

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles

View Post_NiNE_, on Oct 01 2013 - 15:15, said:

One question, why the fuck are you posting this on the forums instead of contacting the billing support? I've had the same issue, contacted support and it got resolved within 2 hours.
Sometimes the problem comes from Playspan, which is the company that takes care of the purchases... I had to call them once to get my stuff fixed.

aachaoshand #15 Posted Oct 09 2013 - 14:16

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
I had this issue a month ago and it was because I tried to buy gold twice within a time period.  Apparently, you can't buy gold more than once within a week for a month or some crap based on my support ticket.  Once you buy gold a few times that limitation goes away.  At least for me it did.  I only buy what I need when I need it now to avoid that issue all together.

Alo8ight #16 Posted Oct 09 2013 - 17:24

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
Fellow Tankers!

FYI, if you continue to experience any issues regarding making a payment, I recommend getting in contact with our support team by sending in a ticket specifically to "Billing Support".

You can contact our team of experts here: https://na.wargaming...e/Default/Index

Our representatives will be able to assist you with your inquiry and give you a better understanding of what may have occurred during your payment process. :coin:

bravo9er #17 Posted Oct 09 2013 - 18:54

Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles
I had the same issue when I tried to buy gold with Paypal about 4 weeks ago.  The transaction pop-up window will close without any confirmation and there's no confirmation e-mail in my inbox.  I finally switched to Internet Explorer (was trying to make the purchase using Chrome browser), cleared all the cookies, turned off pop-up blocker, and it finally worked after like the second try.  The system is really bad.  WG needs to really fix it.