It's a mod pack. What's a mod pack? Someone takes the time to ensure numerous mods collected from all around the web work well and work well together and packages it all up for others to enjoy.
What's different about this one? First, all of the mods are included in separate directories so you can enable/disable them individually by editing a simple XML text file. Second, great care is taken to ensure the very latest versions of the constituent mods are always included. Third and finally, this is a way for me to share the way I experience the game with others including not just the mods I use but also pre-packaged sound and skins packs as well as my current hangar.
.XVM: The biggest daddy of them all or: all your mods are belong to us. Customized the way I like it:
Hand-picked elements from the following XVM config authors: Aslain, demon2597, night_dragon_on, and goodman
Full stats in the battle loading, players panel, and in-battle statistics screen including per-tank stats in the largest players panel ("ears") size which shows the following: Overall total battles, WN8, and WR, and tank-specific total battles and WR
Clan icons in battle loading and in-battle statistics [note: must download separately for your region from the XVM website]
Icons in the over target markers to display WN8 per player (star icon for allies, cross icon for enemies)
Detailed overall and tank-specific stats in the alternate (TAB) over target markers
Platoon info shown in over target markers
Low health warning icons for allies ("SOS") and enemies (crosshair) in over target markers
Ping time to server displayed in hangar colored by latency
Tank names and last-spotted markers in minimap
Mininap lines feature showing max view range of your particular tank with/without binocs, max view range allowed in game, 50m proximity spotting circle, 500m draw box, artillery gun range, and gun range for small caliber machine-guns
Tank HP (hit-points, health) represented in players panel (blue line) and minimap (colored stars for allies, colored crosses for enemies)
Much, much more!
- .Tank contour icons: Pogs' super detailed icons for the TAB screen (including view range, reload time, armor values, and pen/dmg values for each tank) and bounce's interpretation of Witblitz's icons for the battle loading and players panels.
- .YasenKrasen's session stats, colored/graphical messages, and in-game skulls V2: Complete session stats in the lower right corner pop-up messages section including win/loss ratio, credit income/loss, etc. Also has nice icons for the in-game messages.
- .MultilinedTankCarousel by 4lCapwn and CS2001: Shows tank carousel as two lines in your hangar. Also has additional tank filters (tier, premium, daily).
- .MAS629's Visible Rail Cars: Re-skins all of the railroad cars for better visibility.
- .Locastan's Radial menu: Allows you to completely customize your in-game chat menus and messages. If you're looking for the mod that shows your location and time to reload in seconds this is it.
- .MeltyMapsMathMod sight: My favorite gun sight, period. Includes effective armor indicator, turret traverse indicator for TDs and SPGs, your shell's estimated pen at the spot you're highlighting on the enemy tank, accurate damage indicator with countdown timer, etc. It includes a few other mods built-in powered by koshnarek's scripts, so I'm going to list them separately:
- .NoScroll mod (disabled by default): disallows entering/exiting sniper mode via the mouse wheel. Useful if you prefer to use a key instead (ie SHIFT).
- .ZoomX mod for sniper mode: Full zoom in sniper mode from 2x - 30x in the following increments: (2 4 6 8 10 14 18 22 26 30).
- .Full-time server side crosshair: For far more accurate aiming. (You still have your local crosshair as well). I have left a number of crosshair style choices in the mod for those who enjoy tinkering.
- .Zoom in/out mod for arcade/arty: While in arcade/arty modes zoom in to 1 or out to 400 game units.
- .Scope Shadow Removal: Scope shadow dark areas are completely removed in sniper mode.
- .Kiskami's Paintball mod: Shows penetrations in red and bounces in green so they are easy to see on the tank models.
- .Xft's Damage Panel and integrated hitlog: Countown until module repaired, damage received log & pop-up messages including attacking tank, etc.
- .Chat Scroll mod by STL1te: Allows you to scroll back and review the chat log with the keyboard and mouse
- .Automatic Loader shell icons: in addition to the gun sight which displays the drum contents for auto-loaders, this mod makes it visible on your shell icons at the bottom of the screen.
- .Locastan & St0rmshadow's botdetect: Downloads central list of known botters and marks them in-game. Also adds additional reporting to vbaddict when you report a bot so the report can be correlated easier.
- .Hangar clock mod by Maxim___77: Hangar clock using up no additional screen real-estate with an original WoT styled font.
- .SafeShot by Skino88: Disallows you from shooting while you have an enemy or dead tank highlighted. Helps to not waste shells by shooting at a dead tank that multiple players were just shooting at. (F9 to enable/disable)
- .Minimap and chat macros for platoons by Pleiadi: Limit macros and map pings to platoon mates only. (F10 to enable/disable)
- .ATAC! by Makct: Proximity warning mod displaying varying warning levels when tanks are within 100m or 50m. (Note: tanks must be spotted. Does not replace sixth sense. Ctrl-F10 to enable/disable)
- .SpotMessanger by Pleiadi: Notify platoon mates and/or team when you are spotted. (Note: set to only notify platoon mates in random battles by default.) Fully configurable for other battle modes. (F11 to enable/disable)
- .Team HP Pool Bar by locastan: Keeps track of current HP pools for both teams in real-time. Also shows damage required for the High Caliber medal.
- .Improved artillery sight on minimap by Dakasik: When you are playing artillery the rectangle on the minimap is modified for better aiming.
- .clanMod by BONNe1704: Displays the following information in the Notifications area: # of clan members online and any upcoming Clan Wars battles. Also allows you to export the list of clan members currently online to a file.
- .None currently
ASIA save login pack
- .Enables saving your username/password for the ASIA server client.
- .Gray dead tank skins for all tanks at 100% quality (IMO the white death skins are too bright and ugly being monotone-white. These are gray in color and shaded so that they still retain much of the texture quality.)
- .Gray Inside Tank skins for dead tanks: retains visible details in holes of dead tanks
- .Gray dead environmental tanks: This makes all "map dead tanks" or the dead tanks that are part of the background on the map gray as well.
- .Purple track skins shown only when tanks are tracked: When tanks are tracked they really stand out
- .Gray damaged rail cars: Once railroad cars are damaged they show up as gray so they are easier to spot
sound pack (please note special installation instructions below)
- .Locastan's UT Announcer sound pack: Adds first blood, per-kill, battle time countdown, nd many other sounds with on-screen notifications.
- .Silent Battle Match Timer by locastan: Gets rid of the annoying "tick-tock" sound at the beginning of battles forever.
- .Inception sixth sense sound by NewYears1978.
- .Engine on fire and ammo rack damaged warning sounds for the Damage Panel mod.
bounce's mod pack [0.9.0 build 131, ~50MB]
bounce's hangar pack [0.8.11 build 97, ~26MB]
bounce's ASIA save login pack [0.9.0 build 108, ~1KB]
bounce's skins pack [0.9.0 build 120, ~476MB]
bounce's sound pack [0.9.0 build 131, ~778KB]
Edited by minifrizzle, May 20 2014 - 16:12.