Jump to content


List of 'On Track to...' events

On Track

  • Please log in to reply
559 replies to this topic

Flarvin #501 Posted Sep 13 2015 - 17:53

    Major

  • Players
  • 54273 battles
  • 16,136
  • Member since:
    03-29-2013

View Postpunkndisorderly, on Sep 13 2015 - 08:36, said:

Awesome. After the e-25, can take a vacation. Already have the premium, and they don't give out gold any more.

 

^^this.

 

With getting credits instead of gold for prems I already have, I have no incentive to do on tracks like this. Just gives me time to do other things. 



sparango #502 Posted Sep 13 2015 - 17:59

    Captain

  • Players
  • 48205 battles
  • 1,293
  • [PZB] PZB
  • Member since:
    07-13-2013

View PostKing171717, on Sep 13 2015 - 16:31, said:

no way I just got the sta 1 on Friday!

Looks like ur grinding to the type 61



HermanBix #503 Posted Sep 13 2015 - 18:01

    Major

  • Players
  • 25563 battles
  • 3,005
  • Member since:
    02-08-2011

View PostLion0, on Sep 13 2015 - 13:00, said:

Next on track, STB-1 for the Chi-Nu Kai

 

Well that is some decent news.

Kramburglar #504 Posted Sep 13 2015 - 18:01

    Major

  • Players
  • 28726 battles
  • 5,756
  • Member since:
    12-18-2011

View PostFlarvin, on Sep 13 2015 - 11:53, said:

 

^^this.

 

With getting credits instead of gold for prems I already have, I have no incentive to do on tracks like this. Just gives me time to do other things. 

 

You don't want to grind out 250,000 XP for 600,000 credits?  So lazy! :P

1SLUGGO1 #505 Posted Sep 13 2015 - 18:12

    Major

  • Players
  • 24723 battles
  • 10,198
  • Member since:
    02-23-2012

View PostKing171717, on Sep 13 2015 - 10:31, said:

no way I just got the sta 1 on Friday!

 

People say this so much that I'm starting to think its a running gag.  Since ontracks inevitably roll around, just wait until it hits that line before going up into the expensive tanks.

 

Since there are so many lines anyway, it isn't like you can't grind something else you might be interested if you have no interest in the current ontracks.



Flarvin #506 Posted Sep 13 2015 - 18:17

    Major

  • Players
  • 54273 battles
  • 16,136
  • Member since:
    03-29-2013

View PostKramburglar, on Sep 13 2015 - 12:01, said:

 

You don't want to grind out 250,000 XP for 600,000 credits?  So lazy! :P

 

Lets see. Grinding out 250k XP or playing 10-15 matches in one of my tier 8 prems for 600k credits. 

 

I think I will take the lazy route. lol



Flarvin #507 Posted Sep 13 2015 - 18:25

    Major

  • Players
  • 54273 battles
  • 16,136
  • Member since:
    03-29-2013

View Post1SLUGGO1, on Sep 13 2015 - 12:12, said:

 

People say this so much that I'm starting to think its a running gag.  Since ontracks inevitably roll around, just wait until it hits that line before going up into the expensive tanks.

 

Since there are so many lines anyway, it isn't like you can't grind something else you might be interested if you have no interest in the current ontracks.

 

I am grinding all lines that I have not completed. So the current on track will help me finish the grind on the maus and buy it on discount. Which will be the only reason I will play on track line tanks now.

 

No use putting that much effort just to get credits for a prem I already have, when before I completed almost every on track. 



Lapperscrapper #508 Posted Sep 13 2015 - 21:47

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 16914 battles
  • 10
  • Member since:
    12-08-2013

I was looking at the list of on track events, and I thought it would be good to keep track of which lines have gone the longest without being featured. So I put together this list that sorts all the tracks by when how many times they were featured and how long since their last event. This might be a good way to see what might be up next after the STB-1.

Tank Date Times Featured
GW Type E (arty) Never 0
FV4005 Never 0
AMX 30 B Never 0
Type 5 Heavy Never 0
FV215b 3-Feb-14 1
IS-4 17-Mar-14 1
Waffentrager auf E 100 14-Apr-14 1
Bat-Chatillon 155 58 (arty) 28-Apr-14 1
Object 430 12-May-14 1
Object 263 21-Jul-14 1
T92 (arty) 4-Aug-14 1
Object 261 (arty) 24-Nov-14 1
Object 140 2-Feb-15 1
FV215b 183 16-Feb-15 1
IS-7 9-Jun-14 2
E-50M 7-Jul-14 2
AMX 50 B 18-Aug-14 2
Heavy Tank 113 16-Sep-14 2
T110E3 30-Sep-14 2
Leopard 1 13-Oct-14 2
T110E4 28-Oct-14 2
M48A1 Patton 10-Nov-14 2
T57 2-Mar-15 2
FV4202 16-Mar-15 2
Bat-Chatillon 25 t 30-Mar-15 2
Conqueror GC (arty) 13-Apr-15 2
Object 268 27-Apr-15 2
E-100 10-May-15 2
T-62 A 25-May-15 2
T110E5 6-Jul-15 2
AMX 50 Foch (155) 20-Jul-15 2
Medium Tank 121 3-Aug-15 2
Jagdpanzer E 100 17-Aug-15 2
Maus 1-Sep-15 2
STB-1 14-Sep-15 2

There are 4 lines that have never been featured, 11 10 that have once, and 20 21 that have twice.

 

So guesses for next event after STB-1? Of the 4 that have not been featured, the AMX 30 B is unlikely since it shares most of its line with the Bat-Chat 25 t which has been up twice. And the Type 5 is brand new. Not sure how long they usually wait with new lines. The 4005 is also a new line that has not been done yet, but has been around for a lot longer than the Type 5, so that seems more likely. The GW Type E has been around even longer. Only one of five arty lines has been featured twice, and the last was in April, so it would seem like we are due for an arty on-track, despite probably a lot of complaints.

 

The Jagdpanzer E 100, FV215b, IS-4, and WT E 100 would be the next in line to have a second run. Then again, those plus 2 others were ahead of the STB-1, so it could be randomized somehow for all we know.

My guess in order of likelyhood

1) GW Type E

2) Jagdpanzer E 100

2) FV215b

3) FV4005 Stage II

4) IS-4

5) WT E 100

 

Edit: nekojima correctly pointed out that the Jagdpanzer was before the Maus. That doesn't show up in the OP either.

 


Edited by Lapperscrapper, Sep 13 2015 - 22:24.


nekojima #509 Posted Sep 13 2015 - 22:03

    Captain

  • Players
  • 40276 battles
  • 1,485
  • Member since:
    09-05-2012

View PostLapperscrapper, on Sep 13 2015 - 15:47, said:

The Jagdpanzer E 100, FV215b, and IS-4 would be the next in line to have a second run. Then again, those plus 3 others were ahead of the STB-1, so it could be randomized somehow for all we know.

My guess in order of likelyhood

1) GW Type E

2) Jagdpanzer E 100

3) FV215b

4) FV4005 Stage II

5) IS-4

 

Wasn't the JagPz E100 the On Track two weeks ago?

 



Lapperscrapper #510 Posted Sep 13 2015 - 22:27

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 16914 battles
  • 10
  • Member since:
    12-08-2013

View Postnekojima, on Sep 13 2015 - 21:03, said:

 

Wasn't the JagPz E100 the On Track two weeks ago?

 

 

Thats totally correct. I was going by the OP list, which is missing the Jagdpanzer E100 event.

em_kay #511 Posted Sep 16 2015 - 10:51

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 42074 battles
  • 169
  • Member since:
    01-04-2012

View PostLapperscrapper, on Sep 14 2015 - 07:27, said:

 

Thats totally correct. I was going by the OP list, which is missing the Jagdpanzer E100 event.

 

Yeah, I see it now - I accidentally used an old file when updating. I'll fix it soon.

Shrike58 #512 Posted Sep 16 2015 - 13:16

    Major

  • Players
  • 69964 battles
  • 8,750
  • Member since:
    02-23-2013

Only 50k xp to go to unlock the STB-1.

 

I suspect that WG is well aware of what is unlocked before they make a choice though I suspect that the GWE.100 will not be offered until they replace it with something else (as is apparently the plan).

 

I'd expect something Russian next like the Obj.263 (pretty please (I have this puppy unlocked)) or the IS-4.

 

I hope it's not the British heavy (as on the EU server) as I still have a long way to go to even get in striking distance of unlocking it.


Edited by Shrike58, Sep 16 2015 - 13:24.


Lion0 #513 Posted Sep 27 2015 - 13:17

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 41374 battles
  • 666
  • Member since:
    03-30-2013
Next On Track is the Obj 430 and you get the Matilda IV.

CravenCBD #514 Posted Sep 27 2015 - 16:35

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 7712 battles
  • 546
  • [DINO] DINO
  • Member since:
    07-18-2014

View PostLion0, on Sep 27 2015 - 06:17, said:

Next On Track is the Obj 430 and you get the Matilda IV.

 

Source?

MarauderCH #515 Posted Sep 27 2015 - 16:37

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 31297 battles
  • 180
  • Member since:
    04-27-2011
The Missions tab

_Gungrave_ #516 Posted Sep 27 2015 - 16:38

    Major

  • Players
  • 45197 battles
  • 16,299
  • [-SRP-] -SRP-
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View PostCravenCBD, on Sep 27 2015 - 16:35, said:

 

Source?

 

Seriously? :facepalm:

 

Every other Sunday the next on track is shown in the missions tab a day before it starts


Edited by _Gungrave_, Sep 27 2015 - 16:39.


CravenCBD #517 Posted Sep 27 2015 - 16:45

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 7712 battles
  • 546
  • [DINO] DINO
  • Member since:
    07-18-2014

View Post_Gungrave_, on Sep 27 2015 - 09:38, said:

 

Seriously? :facepalm:

 

Every other Sunday the next on track is shown in the missions tab a day before it starts

 

Forgive me for working a job schedule that includes weekends. I was looking for a source somewhere other than inside the game that I can't play right now.

BunnyHerd #518 Posted Sep 27 2015 - 21:02

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 19600 battles
  • 788
  • Member since:
    04-12-2014

View PostShrike58, on Sep 16 2015 - 13:16, said:

though I suspect that the GWE.100 will not be offered until they replace it with something else (as is apparently the plan).

 

They are replacing Waffenträger auf E100, not Geschützwagen E100.

 

But yeah, arty On Tracks are dull (who wants to grind a frikkin' arty for 14 days?) and have irrelevant rewards (most tech trees do not feature a premium arty) and result in less comfortable playing experience for everyone in the game so I for one am glad there hasn't been arty-related On Track in a while now :)



Ixiah #519 Posted Sep 27 2015 - 21:37

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 41476 battles
  • 36
  • Member since:
    05-12-2013

View PostBunnyHerd, on Sep 27 2015 - 14:02, said:

 

They are replacing Waffenträger auf E100, not Geschützwagen E100.

 

But yeah, arty On Tracks are dull (who wants to grind a frikkin' arty for 14 days?) and have irrelevant rewards (most tech trees do not feature a premium arty) and result in less comfortable playing experience for everyone in the game so I for one am glad there hasn't been arty-related On Track in a while now :)

 

Both are supposed to be replaced.

 

http://ftr.wot-news....0-replacements/



ajaxfetish #520 Posted Sep 27 2015 - 22:43

    Captain

  • Players
  • 31112 battles
  • 1,351
  • Member since:
    08-24-2012

View PostCravenCBD, on Sep 27 2015 - 10:45, said:

Forgive me for working a job schedule that includes weekends. I was looking for a source somewhere other than inside the game that I can't play right now.

 

It's fine that you can't get into the game client to check for yourself.  Just be aware that the info is out there on Sunday the day before the switch, so when somebody posts it, you can probably trust them.  If you really really want an out-of-client source, you've got to wait till Monday when the event has already started. 





Also tagged with On Track

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users