Account Suspended

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

Fuzzel #1 Posted Mar 02 2011 - 18:10

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Hi when i try to log in it says
Your Account has been Supendet.Reason.This account has been locked on the non-selected server due to your selection during the split into USA/Europe servers

Can someone help me? I allready played on the Europe server so far.

hunter56 #2 Posted Mar 02 2011 - 18:13

Sergeant

• Special Beta Testers
  • 20616 battles
they said ya cant  play on both servers so your north american server is locked

heugan #3 Posted Mar 02 2011 - 18:14

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 2 battles

View PostFuzzel, on Mar 02 2011 - 18:10, said:

Hi when i try to log in it says
Your Account has been Supendet.Reason.This account has been locked on the non-selected server due to your selection during the split into USA/Europe servers

Can someone help me? I allready played on the Europe server so far.
after playing on EU server, the accont on NA gets banned.
you can only have one account per server. you got your account on EU now. to play on NA you must make a new account.
this is to stop people have 2 identical accounts on 2 servers - that would be unfair

Fuzzel #4 Posted Mar 02 2011 - 18:44

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
I guess i found the mistake took downland from the .com site.I hope with the download from from .eu it will work.

Vallter #5 Posted Mar 08 2011 - 05:02

Captain

• Players
  • 10 battles
Have the download of the European client fixed this issue or you need an account switch from one server to another?

Omg_Kenny #6 Posted Mar 10 2011 - 15:30

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
ive been playing for ages with no problems, now all of a sudden I get the same error "Your Account has been Supendet.Reason.This account has been locked on the non-selected server due to your selection during the split into USA/Europe servers"
I normally play euro servers but today it wont let me access the game , I was playing fine testerday ?

AgentTitan #7 Posted Mar 10 2011 - 21:10

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
Well....It does state directly in the rules...take a look for yourself.

1.04. Wargaming.net may suspend, terminate, modify, or delete accounts at any time for any reason or for no reason, with or without notice to the owner of the account. Accounts terminated by Wargaming.net for any type of abuse, including without limitation a violation of these rules or the EULA, will not be reactivated for any reason. For purposes of explanation and not limitation, most account suspensions, terminations and/or deletions are the result of violations of these rules, the End-User License Agreement (EULA), or other Wargaming.net policy. Players may cancel any account registered to themselves at any time by following the instructions on the Website. Wargaming.net may stop offering and/or supporting any service at any time.

Overlord #8 Posted Mar 10 2011 - 22:33

Commander

• Developer
  • 30 battles

View PostOmg_Kenny, on Mar 10 2011 - 15:30, said:

ive been playing for ages with no problems, now all of a sudden I get the same error "Your Account has been Supendet.Reason.This account has been locked on the non-selected server due to your selection during the split into USA/Europe servers"
I normally play euro servers but today it wont let me access the game , I was playing fine testerday ?

Looks like you have the wrong update installed. Check downloads section of EU website http://game.worldoftanks.eu/update

Omg_Kenny #9 Posted Mar 11 2011 - 12:03

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
yep for some reason it had referenced the american server , when reinstalling WOT I had the pre patch file and it automatically updated that file to the american server.
I have now downloaded the full uero file and it works fine .
so if your having sismilar probs check which update you have.
PS: thanks for the quick responses team
---------------------- new in -------------------------------

Ive just been playing and all was ok now all of a sudden im getting the same message again , Time to give up and go play summat else

ReiAyanami #10 Posted Mar 16 2011 - 03:10

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 4670 battles
  • [NTMRE] NTMRE
This thing happened with me too....Yesterday I reinstalled the game because of some skin problems, and when I logged in it said my account has been suspended because of the split and so forth. I was playing in the EU server and I reinstalled the new EU server!! What else can I do, please help....

EDIT:

Ok, I installed the American server and managed to log in. I have been playing, or at least what the update window showed, in the European server. But when the January update came along and the issue with the servers, for some reason my account went to the American server database, but there was no indication in the game what so ever..... Anyway

RedAlert2010 #11 Posted Mar 16 2011 - 16:47

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 20445 battles
  • [CYNIC] CYNIC
Nvm i fixed this issue.

AdamsS123 #12 Posted Mar 16 2011 - 17:27

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
HEEEELP !!!

Guys i was with you from the nearly begining from August 2010 and what? I playd on EU servers, then there was a Transfer to US, and then where i had a choice I HAVE CHOSEN THE EU SERVER, and didn't play much. Then at the beginning of february i wanted to play with my friends and it seemd i  stayed on US!

I want to come back to EU servers i have an is7 and i wont start a new accout forget it...

It's some kind of a bug i think - is there any help for me? I tried reinstalling the client - didnt work.

Oh and at the client menu it shows me im on EU, but in game im on US... :( ( (:(   :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users