• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Sarminia #1 Posted Nov 05 2013 - 21:31

Corporal

• Players
  • 26133 battles
  • [GLYS] GLYS
Et oui je suis de retour!
Comme vous vous en douté, je suis un passionner d'histoire et de jeux. Le fait d'avoir jouer a un nombre monumentale de jeux vidéo concernant la deuxième guerre mondiale ma amenée a avoir un grand respect pour certain blindé américain.  Lorsque j'ai commencer a jouer sur WoT et que j'ai vus que le Pershing étais présent je me suis immédiatement mis en tête de tout faire pour être en mesure de pouvoir jouer avec. Cependant, rendu au M3 Lee ......... disons que j'ai eu la vague impression que je m'étais lancer dans une mission impossible. Cet a ce moment précis que j'ai consulté l'arbre de création et remarquer la version premium du pershing. N'écoutant que mon cœur je me suis immédiatement emparer de mon portefeuille et me suis acheter ce qui est a mon avis : une perle rare.
Voici donc sans plus attendre les informations technique de ce blindé. http://worldoftanks...._superpershing/

Information de base

Type : Medium
Rang : VIII
Point de structure : 1,500
Prix : 7,200 gold (sa représente un montant de 52$ Can avec le bundle d'or de 12 000 et de 40 $ Can avec le bundle de 6500 et de 1250)

En conception/ In conception

Edited by Sarminia, Nov 06 2013 - 02:06.

BL4CK_SH33P #2 Posted Nov 05 2013 - 21:35

Captain

• Players
  • 15078 battles
And yes I'm back As you suspected, I am passionate about history and games. Having a monumental play a number of video games on my second world war led to have great respect for some U.S. tank. When I start playing on WoT and I saw that the Pershing was there I immediately made ​​up his mind to do everything to be able to play with. However, given the M3 Lee ......... say that I had the vague impression that I had run into an impossible mission. This was the precise moment that I consulted the design tree and notice the premium version of pershing. Listening only to my heart I immediately grab my wallet and buy myself what is in my opinion:. A gem without further ado here is the technical information in this tank. http://worldoftanks .... _superpershing / Rank: VIII point structure: 1,500 Price: 7,200 gold (it is a $ 52 Can with gold bundle 12 000 and $ 40 Can bundle with 6500 and 1250)

This is the rough translation for those who dont speak swahili!

lordelamin #3 Posted Nov 05 2013 - 21:42

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 23025 battles
I thought it was French myself, but you will curse this purchase, and at other times you will love it. The Super P as we call it, those of us who have one, love our SP's. It is not as well armored as it once was in the game, but once you get her rate of fire up with your crew, you'll learn to make that lady dance! And she will! She does a slow dance, so fight from about medium ranges of about 124 to 175 meters. Your weak points are the two tubes on the top, and the machine gun port. The cheeks of the turret are also weak. if was my first premium tank, and I'll never let her go.

Good luck

Good hunting.

Sarminia #4 Posted Nov 05 2013 - 21:58

Corporal

• Players
  • 26133 battles
  • [GLYS] GLYS
Ty for the translation, but for the moment is useless but if you wan translate take my other one.
http://forum.worldof...hing-lhistoire/

Edited by Sarminia, Nov 05 2013 - 22:17.

Deuces_Wild #5 Posted Nov 23 2013 - 19:08

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 5708 battles
It's junk basicly,out of 10 hits 8 of them just bounce off most tier 7's anything higher best go a rear end shot or it wont even scratch them,it's too slow to be used as cannon fodder...far as looks it's sweet looking but thats it's only good point...been on and off in WOT for about 2 yrs and it's my first tank I ever bought and I regret it fully,prob be the last one as well..lesson learned is all...

I was not expecting it tobe someuber tank killer just cuz I bought it but I did expect it to be usefull in some way..so it just sits hoping at some point they will fix some of the issues with it...

I consider it bad enough I dont even try to play it for the 2x or even the 3x first win..

It may work well for others but from my game play it was a waist of money

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users