unpossible to change back to standard weapon

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

amigo672 #1 Posted Mar 03 2011 - 18:26

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
I just skilled the Panther tank and as on most tanks the sad game 'lot of time and hard work for a new tank which is much more weak than your previous one and cannot damage anything' starts boring me I tried to fit in the short 105mm cannon which is marking some damage also to the most higher Tier tanks you now have to battle... After a few battles I tried to change back to the standard 75mm cannon but nothing was working. I tried this with my other tanks and noticed the same fault, you only can change the new skilled consoles, turrets, gears, cannons etc but all standards are not possible to be chosen after being changed once.
One more thing you should think about will be if it is reasonable that players have to put a lot of time and/or money in their tanks to skill higher tiers and than have to start back 2 or 3 tier earlier with the bigger tank which of course gets only battles of the high tier class but with gears, towers and cannons which are not able to penetrate any of the tanks +/- 1 tiers smaller or higher???

Gorkzillah #2 Posted Mar 03 2011 - 19:00

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Welcome to the club of the new tanks. You should've just learn to love the grind that's all. Sarcasm off

Yeah it's frustrating as hell. One example for you: I have fully upgraded T1 Heavy tank (USA tier 5 heavy tank) and when I play I am or in the middle of the table or at the bottom of it. I am always playing against +2/+3 tier vehicles above me and pretty much doing nothing. Loosing pretty much all the time...

If someone can convince me that playing like this is FUN or that I am doing something wrong I will delete my game and won't play it ever again.

Rockyk9 #3 Posted Mar 05 2011 - 17:49

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
I find it very annoying that I can NOT re-mount the standard 75mm cannon on my JagdPanther in place ot the 88mm I've got on it.
The 75mm has a much higher rate of fire, is more accurate, and has higher penetration (but lower damage) while also being lighter.  So it is the better sniping option for the longer range maps, and far more useful for the close up street-fighting maps

Why the hell can't I put it back on ?

WarWolverineWarrior #4 Posted Mar 05 2011 - 18:12

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 11431 battles
Change to standard turret first then mount the gun. You could only mount certain guns on certain turrets.

Shinikake #5 Posted Apr 01 2011 - 01:03

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 19295 battles
  • [NERFS] NERFS
I'm sorry but I couldn't read your post title without thinking of the simpsons: Ralph Wiggum

Cenotaph #6 Posted Apr 01 2011 - 02:55

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 9342 battles
  • [DREAM] DREAM
You can change all your gear back to standard starting gear.

If you run into a situation where it "seems" like you cannot, pay attention to the text in the menu, it probably says something like "requires a different turret/tracks"

Every time I sell off an old tank I strip it to basic gear incase another tank can use the parts, as is often the case.

Rockyk9 #7 Posted Apr 05 2011 - 17:38

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles

View PostWarWolverineWarrior, on Mar 05 2011 - 18:12, said:

Change to standard turret first then mount the gun. You could only mount certain guns on certain turrets.

Turret?  The JagdPanther doesn't have a turret !

Doesn't work with some tanks either - if you have the 88mm mounted on an upgraded turret, you can't replace the turret because the 88mm won't fit the older turret.

jdtherocker #8 Posted Apr 05 2011 - 17:55

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 14009 battles

View PostRockyk9, on Apr 05 2011 - 17:38, said:

Turret?  The JagdPanther doesn't have a turret !

Doesn't work with some tanks either - if you have the 88mm mounted on an upgraded turret, you can't replace the turret because the 88mm won't fit the older turret.
You ho to the bar at the bottom of yourr tank ammo loadout etc.. press the gun and press the standard one

best of luck,
JD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users