[-W-] The Warriors - Tired of the same old clans?

Platoons Team Battles Solo Warriors Only!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

EJVH3 #1 Posted Nov 12 2013 - 16:49

Major

• Players
  • 10898 battles
I am tired of the same old clan formats. How about you?

I am starting The Warriors clan back up for one purpose and one purpose only, to create a home for Warriors to be with other Warriors, do battle and learn from each other. None of the bull shit rules and expectations about participating in clan wars, training rooms, meetings and such. You want to rock solo and wear the War Bird proudly...do so. You want to platoon up with other Warriors and make scrap metal out of pubbie tanks...do so. You want to Warrior Up in a 7/42 Team battle...do so. We will do it as Warriors and we will do it together. Right now I personally have no time or interest in Clan Wars or Tournaments. That does not mean they are out of the questions for the future.

We will have the minimum expectation of incoming Warriors to have some skill. I would like you to have at least an overall 50% win rate and 1100 WN7 or better, and a 60 day win rate of 53% and 1350 WN7 or better. We will focus more on your 60 day stats, your personality and your ability to progress you skills.

I am also looking for a Deputy Commander. This person should have some experience managing a clan and recruiting. Minimum expectations for the person is 54% win rate, 1250 WN7 overall and a 60 day of 58% win rate and 1500 WN7. We will lead by example and not to feed our egos.

I am on a two day cool down from my last clan and will officially have the warriors clan under my EJVH3 playing account on Thursday. It is at the moment in a 0 battle holding account named Warrior_Chief and invites will come from that acct for the next two days. Please PM me for additional information and/or an invite.

Apply Here: http://worldoftanks....y=-member_since

EJVH3 - Commander
Can You Dig It!

Razavn #2 Posted Nov 12 2013 - 17:00

Captain

• Players
  • 38880 battles
Millard finally get tired of you then?

Well good luck with your new clan...will be entertaining to see if you try to turn this one into a "unicum-hunters" clan as you tend freak out on the forums about it every now and then.

kermanit #3 Posted Nov 12 2013 - 17:00

Captain

• Players
  • 27400 battles
  • [-BTU-] -BTU-
good luck :)

EJVH3 #4 Posted Nov 12 2013 - 17:55

Major

• Players
  • 10898 battles

View PostRazavn, on Nov 12 2013 - 17:00, said:

Millard finally get tired of you then?
Well good luck with your new clan...will be entertaining to see if you try to turn this one into a "unicum-hunters" clan as you tend freak out on the forums about it every now and then.
Not at all, Millard is a good dude, but M--M is going down a different road now and I am not interested in it. I learned a lot from Millard and M--M. Not only how to improve my skills, but also what it is like to teach others how to improve their skills. I hope to use that information in this new clan. I wish them all well.
This clan is just going to be simple and more along the lines of what M--M was founded on. Teaching, Learning, Platooning and Team Battles. No Clan wars, No Tournaments and no Rules.
The Unicum Hunter?...what a novel concept...but those trolls are over with also.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users