convert experience

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Big_Kahuna #1 Posted Mar 11 2011 - 19:50

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 14837 battles
  • [RDTR] RDTR
My apologies if this is not the proper forum....I am trying this process since 'support' felt compelled to imply my 'ignorance' for in game function of this 'convert experience' malfunction was my fault...1. enter amount of exp to convert....2000...the gold shows 80 gold required...(no problem)..2..hit convert...(blam!)..it used 2k gold and converted all my extra exp...now I have over 55k of 'convert experience' and very little gold...

I know the gold is free, and its open beta, but a glitch is a glitch...I asked for a correction and it was denied...

Has anyone else had this problem?...

1N54N3 #2 Posted Mar 11 2011 - 20:14

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 10676 battles
You won't get a correction because you didn't take screen shots for 1, and 2 because since gold is free the glitch is part of the beta test and wargaming does not owe you anything.

If you did get screenshots of both before and after you can open a ticket at support.worldoftanks.com. But I think your passed that already.

So now I'm not quite sure about your bug cus my small brain was not able to "decrypt" your "explanation". Try getting a screenshot added to your post here with lil arrows in paint n stuff.

Right now I think you just did it wrong or had somekind of "nervous twitch". Help us out with more "info".

1N54N3 #3 Posted Mar 11 2011 - 20:17

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 10676 battles
Oh wait I think I see now,

The convert system is a bit retarded where you have to enter the gold you want to spend and not the exp you want to convert.

ie.

putting in the number 50 represents 50 gold to convert x25 xp.

You just thought putting in 2000 xp meant you were converting xp. But it was gold.

sol not a bug.

Jagobezzer #4 Posted Mar 13 2011 - 11:49

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
I have 265 at the side of "Convert Experience" button. I click convert experience and try to enter a number in the box and it keeps reverting to "0" I cannot convert any experience into gold or anything. Is that the bug?

I have 4 gold and cannot enter that figure either?

Any ideas?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users