coupel odd odd things since new EU server.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

gwalahad #1 Posted Mar 13 2011 - 17:55

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
right so when the new EU server was introduced, i was asked if i wanted to move to it, which i did, being from the UK.
which brings me tot he first part of this, psot, i am posting on the US site, because well the EU site jsut spits this out when i try and login "Authorization is temporarily unavailable. "
now i was looking at my stats, through the player search on the website, and noticed that my stats on the EU server seem to be stuck, and do not fluctuate at all, yet on the US website they seem correct(remember i asked to go to EU server not vice versa, and know this cos i am reminded each launch of the game that i am connecting to said EU server)
moving onto the next point i had a mate recently join the game, obviously he also chose the EU server, now what is odd is that he can find me if he tries to add me to contact ingame, yet i cannot find him. so resorting to player search, i notice he shows up on EU website, but not US, which would appear normal since he joined the EU server, but then why cant i find him sicne i  supposedly connect to the EU server also... as for me? well as previously mentioned i appear on both website, US with correct stats, EU with old incorect stats that dont move.

all very odd

1N54N3 #2 Posted Mar 13 2011 - 18:02

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 10676 battles
send a ticket to support.worldoftanks.com

go to the site and open a ticket. try to get some screenshots mainly of you playing on both servers or something. Best way to get something done.

gwalahad #3 Posted Mar 13 2011 - 18:07

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
screenshots of palying on both servers? not sure how i would do that only place i know to see server is by the server graphic on the launcher, which always displays EU, sicne choosing that, although clearly that doesnt seem to actually be the case, somehow

gwalahad #4 Posted Mar 14 2011 - 05:53

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
yea support have contacted me, saying that apparently i am playing on the US server, they can switch me over to EU but i will lose all my progress. deciding whether or not to now.

still no explanation as to why it offered me the choice to switch to EU(normal enough) , i chose to switch to EU, launcher has said i have been playing on EU ever since, yet apparently once in a game i have been playing on US...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users