Jump to content


What would happen if the WTF E-100 got this?

dual cannons ftw

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

Flametz #1 Posted Dec 01 2013 - 17:52

    Major

  • Players
  • 9602 battles
  • 13,311
  • Member since:
    03-30-2013
Spoiler                     
It looks like the current WaffenTraeger E-100 had a turret inspired by this 128mm flak gun the single barrel production version of this flak gun (with an odd looking clip sticking out of it)
What would happen if WG just decided to go full-blown nuts and throw this on the WTF E-100 instead (with 2, 6 round clips sticking out of it)?
...
Or we could just stop the crybabies "fix" the tank by giving it this, without autoloaders, and maybe a 10 second reload (5 seconds for each gun?)  :trollface:

Edited by Flametz, Dec 01 2013 - 17:56.


PrototypeRewired #2 Posted Dec 01 2013 - 17:55

    Major

  • Players
  • 13420 battles
  • 5,179
  • Member since:
    02-01-2012
1: it would be blatantly OP.\
2: It would never happen because of the anti german agenda in this game.
3: Be realistic, you know this would never happen without some form of extreme backlash.

Kuroth_ #3 Posted Dec 01 2013 - 17:55

    Captain

  • Players
  • 5104 battles
  • 1,674
  • Member since:
    10-22-2012
I think it should just fire at the speed a real AA gun fired. Complete with two barrels.

And then be changed to a Russian tank so it doesn't get the nerfs it would deserve.

Working as intended, comrade.

DeadlyAsians #4 Posted Dec 01 2013 - 17:57

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 12980 battles
  • 952
  • Member since:
    06-09-2012
Well if you can get each gun to aim at the same target, give it a 12 round clip, 1 second in between round, and 5 second inbetween clips, and a 1500 dmg alpha, with 1000 pen... It would fix the tank to the point where pubbies will just stop trying.

Flametz #5 Posted Dec 01 2013 - 17:57

    Major

  • Players
  • 9602 battles
  • 13,311
  • Member since:
    03-30-2013

View PostKuroth_, on Dec 01 2013 - 17:55, said:

I think it should just fire at the speed a real AA gun fired. Complete with two barrels.
And then be changed to a Russian tank so it doesn't get the nerfs it would deserve.
Working as intended, comrade.
That would be horrifying.
then again, IRL double barrel guns of that caliber tended to knock the other gun's sights off it's correct alignment, so the accuracy would be horrid if it were to fire that fast.

Edited by Flametz, Dec 01 2013 - 17:57.


Darties #6 Posted Dec 01 2013 - 17:57

    Captain

  • Players
  • 9309 battles
  • 1,476
  • Member since:
    08-13-2012
[Image with profanity removed.]
~GM/Mod Teams

DeathbyLOLTRAKTOR #7 Posted Dec 01 2013 - 17:58

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 22176 battles
  • 530
  • [OKH] OKH
  • Member since:
    11-28-2012
twin guns will NEVER happen in wot, as it would be too op. Autoloaders are borderline OP already... why would they add TWIN autoloaders?

Flametz #8 Posted Dec 01 2013 - 17:59

    Major

  • Players
  • 9602 battles
  • 13,311
  • Member since:
    03-30-2013

View PostDeathbyLOLTRAKTOR, on Dec 01 2013 - 17:58, said:

twin guns will NEVER happen in wot, as it would be too op. Autoloaders are borderline OP already... why would they add TWIN autoloaders?
This little guy would like to say hello.
Also, please read my full post. I noted that in return for having 2 barrels, it's clips should be taken off.

Edited by Flametz, Dec 01 2013 - 18:02.


SdKfz252 #9 Posted Dec 01 2013 - 18:01

    Major

  • Players
  • 10544 battles
  • 20,678
  • Member since:
    12-14-2011
The 12,8cm FlaK 40 Zwilling shouldn't be used, as this problem is the same as the unreleased US premium light tank (What was it...the MTLS-14 or something like that?), the double barrels would require some extra stuff to be added, so it only has one barrel...besides...why would this even be considered? Why make a fictitious tank even more fictitious?

Flametz #10 Posted Dec 01 2013 - 18:04

    Major

  • Players
  • 9602 battles
  • 13,311
  • Member since:
    03-30-2013
You guys must've missed out on my troll face at the end.
I was suggesting the addition of this turret with sarcasm. I just wanted to see the reactions.

View PostSdKfz252, on Dec 01 2013 - 18:01, said:

The 12,8cm FlaK 40 Zwilling shouldn't be used, as this problem is the same as the unreleased US premium light tank (What was it...the MTLS-14 or something like that?), the double barrels would require some extra stuff to be added, so it only has one barrel...besides...why would this even be considered? Why make a fictitious tank even more fictitious?
Because this... thing was actually built IRL instead of being completely on paper.
Still, never going to happen without WG getting their offices petrol bombed by an angry mob (Jingles reference here on his review of a certain american tank)

Edited by Flametz, Dec 01 2013 - 18:05.


SdKfz252 #11 Posted Dec 01 2013 - 18:05

    Major

  • Players
  • 10544 battles
  • 20,678
  • Member since:
    12-14-2011

View PostFlametz, on Dec 01 2013 - 18:04, said:

You guys must've missed out on my troll face at the end.
I was suggesting the addition of this turret with sarcasm. I just wanted to see the reactions.
Im pretty sure everyone saw it...I saw it, and I just posted my comment because I just take this thing too seriously.

DeadlyAsians #12 Posted Dec 01 2013 - 18:05

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 12980 battles
  • 952
  • Member since:
    06-09-2012

View PostFlametz, on Dec 01 2013 - 17:59, said:

This little guy would like to say hello.
Also, please read my full post. I noted that in return for having 2 barrels, it's clips should be taken off.

*Pulls out wallet* Ok, how much do they want for that tank:P

SdKfz252 #13 Posted Dec 01 2013 - 18:09

    Major

  • Players
  • 10544 battles
  • 20,678
  • Member since:
    12-14-2011

View PostFlametz, on Dec 01 2013 - 18:04, said:

Because this... thing was actually built IRL instead of being completely on paper.
Still, never going to happen without WG getting their offices petrol bombed by an angry mob (Jingles reference here on his review of a certain american tank)
Yeah, the gun emplacement was made, there were 34 of them in Berlin, but there were no Tank derivatives for the Zwilling model, only the single barrel which was used on the Stubborn Emil.

Flametz #14 Posted Dec 01 2013 - 18:11

    Major

  • Players
  • 9602 battles
  • 13,311
  • Member since:
    03-30-2013

View PostSdKfz252, on Dec 01 2013 - 18:09, said:

Yeah, the gun emplacement was made, there were 34 of them in Berlin, but there were no Tank derivatives for the Zwilling model, only the single barrel which was used on the Stubborn Emil.
Still, it's interesting to see the similarities between this and the WTF E-100's 128mm turret + gun.
Note the shape of the dual 128mm emplacement, and the turret(?) of the WTF E-100 in-game.

Chengy #15 Posted Dec 01 2013 - 18:11

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 17877 battles
  • 470
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011
it would have a 2 minute reload

howitzer1 #16 Posted Dec 01 2013 - 18:12

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 13672 battles
  • 397
  • Member since:
    12-23-2011

View PostDeadlyAsians, on Dec 01 2013 - 18:05, said:

*Pulls out wallet* Ok, how much do they want for that tank:P
None.


Quote

(At the moment there is no record of one being released to players on the NA/EU/SEA server)


SdKfz252 #17 Posted Dec 01 2013 - 18:13

    Major

  • Players
  • 10544 battles
  • 20,678
  • Member since:
    12-14-2011

View PostFlametz, on Dec 01 2013 - 18:11, said:

Still, it's interesting to see the similarities between this and the WTF E-100's 128mm turret + gun.
Note the shape of the dual 128mm emplacement, and the turret(?) of the WTF E-100 in-game.
It would require the turret it be stretched to fit both guns, also, why would you have the (Pretty much) same gun that's on the Pz.Sfl. V? It would be underpowered for that tier.

DeadlyAsians #18 Posted Dec 01 2013 - 18:16

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 12980 battles
  • 952
  • Member since:
    06-09-2012

View Posthowitzer1, on Dec 01 2013 - 18:12, said:

None.

Lol I read that... but if WG ever wanted to put it in an over price bundle... I'll buy it:p

SdKfz252 #19 Posted Dec 01 2013 - 18:19

    Major

  • Players
  • 10544 battles
  • 20,678
  • Member since:
    12-14-2011

View PostDeadlyAsians, on Dec 01 2013 - 18:16, said:

Lol I read that... but if WG ever wanted to put it in an over price bundle... I'll buy it:p
They would force you to buy 35k gold, 35k credits, 3,500 garage slots, and then the small tank, and put the price at 35 thousand dollars.

DeadlyAsians #20 Posted Dec 01 2013 - 18:25

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 12980 battles
  • 952
  • Member since:
    06-09-2012

View PostSdKfz252, on Dec 01 2013 - 18:19, said:

They would force you to buy 35k gold, 35k credits, 3,500 garage slots, and then the small tank, and put the price at 35 thousand dollars.

... looks like ill be living on the street using mcd wifi... but it will be worth it!!!





Also tagged with dual, cannons, ftw

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users