What would happen if the WTF E-100 got this?

dual cannons ftw

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

FerociousPineapple #21 Posted Dec 02 2013 - 05:54

Corporal

• Players
  • 14179 battles
2 128mm guns with one shell in each sounds more fair that a 128mm 6 round autoloader capable of taking out a Maus with one clip.

kampfer91 #22 Posted Dec 02 2013 - 14:04

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 16158 battles
  • [AKAGI] AKAGI
Just saying, that is not the L/61 , i doubt it would deal the same damage as the Ferdy 's 12.8 .

Noobfury #23 Posted Dec 05 2013 - 04:52

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 16660 battles
Wow!...just Wow!

mattwong #24 Posted Dec 05 2013 - 04:55

Major

• Players
  • 30470 battles

View PostPrototypePegasus, on Dec 01 2013 - 17:55, said:

1: it would be blatantly OP.\
2: It would never happen because of the anti german agenda in this game.
3: Be realistic, you know this would never happen without some form of extreme backlash.

I am sick of people complaining about this imaginary anti-German agenda.

German fanboys have to be the whiniest people on Earth.  I used to think that title belonged to feminists, but no more.

PrototypeRewired #25 Posted Dec 05 2013 - 04:57

Major

• Players
  • 13420 battles

View Postmattwong, on Dec 05 2013 - 04:55, said:

I am sick of people complaining about this imaginary anti-German agenda.

German fanboys have to be the whiniest people on Earth.  I used to think that title belonged to feminists, but no more.
Im not complaining though, nor am I a German fanboy, im a french indo china....thing. Highest tier german tank I own is a Lowe.

mattwong #26 Posted Dec 05 2013 - 05:00

Major

• Players
  • 30470 battles

View PostPrototypePegasus, on Dec 05 2013 - 04:57, said:

Im not complaining though, nor am I a German fanboy, im a french indo china....thing. Highest tier german tank I own is a Lowe.

There is no anti-German agenda.  There is only the whining of German fanboys, and the echoes of those who are gullible enough to believe them.

PrototypeRewired #27 Posted Dec 05 2013 - 05:05

Major

• Players
  • 13420 battles

View Postmattwong, on Dec 05 2013 - 05:00, said:

There is no anti-German agenda.  There is only the whining of German fanboys, and the echoes of those who are gullible enough to believe them.
Got proof that it doesn't have a trace of existence somewhere in WGings two offices by any employee?

French tanks are superior anyways, this argument is pointless. Considering there is no concrete proof that it doesn't exist on some level as fragment of a level or not, why can we not go with maybe?

Now were having a forum spat over something that's vaguely unimportant, and the bold face letters you chose to use do not make your point any more valid than mine.

mattwong #28 Posted Dec 05 2013 - 05:14

Major

• Players
  • 30470 battles

View PostPrototypePegasus, on Dec 05 2013 - 05:05, said:

French tanks are superior anyways, this argument is pointless. Considering there is no concrete proof that it doesn't exist on some level as fragment of a level or not, why can we not go with maybe?

No, we should go with "it doesn't exist until you show real evidence that it does", which is the same standard we use for everything else in a rational world.

Now were having a forum spat over something that's vaguely unimportant, and the bold face letters you chose to use do not make your point any more valid than mine.

Fine, don't like bold-face type?  How about Occam's Razor, if you want to be pedantic?  There's a reason your method of reasoning is considered junk anywhere outside of a church or Donald Rumsfeld's briefing room in 2002.

FISSION_CURES_ANIME #29 Posted Dec 05 2013 - 05:32

Major

• Players
  • 33897 battles
  • [C-BOO] C-BOO
*Patiently waits for supposed Pro-Soviet bias to give us historical Soviet tank gun ballistics, historical autoloading IS-7, and historical nerfs to German tanks.*

PrototypeRewired #30 Posted Dec 05 2013 - 05:32

Major

• Players
  • 13420 battles

View Postmattwong, on Dec 05 2013 - 05:14, said:

No, we should go with "it doesn't exist until you show real evidence that it does", which is the same standard we use for everything else in a rational world.

Fine, don't like bold-face type?  How about Occam's Razor, if you want to be pedantic?  There's a reason your method of reasoning is considered junk anywhere outside of a church or Donald Rumsfeld's briefing room in 2002.
"We" By that I assume you mean lost of other people. However that line of thinking is for the closed minded it's extreamly similar to rational and often worn by the same people at once. Anyone may use whichever method of reasoning they want, it isn't up to you or me to call them out on it.
Ever heard the phrase. "If I believe it exists, so it shall be." an individuals thoughts or opinions only need to make sense to their owner, not those around them.
And im not trying to nit pick about the bold face font. Im just stating the truth, since bold face font is meant to be seen easier, not be louder or used to reinforce ideas. It's like shouting in a feild, you do it to make it easier for the recipient to hear, not to try and make it sound more important. Which is kind of the context im taking it in based on the way you used it.

mattwong #31 Posted Dec 05 2013 - 06:48

Major

• Players
  • 30470 battles

View PostPrototypePegasus, on Dec 05 2013 - 05:32, said:

"We" By that I assume you mean lost of other people. However that line of thinking is for the closed minded it's extreamly similar to rational and often worn by the same people at once. Anyone may use whichever method of reasoning they want, it isn't up to you or me to call them out on it.
Ever heard the phrase. "If I believe it exists, so it shall be." an individuals thoughts or opinions only need to make sense to their owner, not those around them.
And im not trying to nit pick about the bold face font. Im just stating the truth, since bold face font is meant to be seen easier, not be louder or used to reinforce ideas. It's like shouting in a feild, you do it to make it easier for the recipient to hear, not to try and make it sound more important. Which is kind of the context im taking it in based on the way you used it.

Ah yes, someone who thinks Occam's Razor (one of the cornerstones of the scientific method) is "close-minded".  Welcome to the mentality of the 15th century.

There's a reason we live in the technologically advanced world we do today, and that reason certainly is NOT people like you.

PrototypeRewired #32 Posted Dec 05 2013 - 15:22

Major

• Players
  • 13420 battles

View Postmattwong, on Dec 05 2013 - 06:48, said:

Ah yes, someone who thinks Occam's Razor (one of the cornerstones of the scientific method) is "close-minded".  Welcome to the mentality of the 15th century.
There's a reason we live in the technologically advanced world we do today, and that reason certainly is NOT people like you.
Considering I don't like touch screens and think they're for lazy people who can't press a button, yeah id say that last statement is correct. On the grounds that Neo, furry, bronys haven't contributed anything spectacular yet. Thats what they would need to be to be "Like you: however in this context it means "Like me."
As for the first one, I can see the reasoning behind it. However I still don't have to use it, nor does anyone should they choose not too.
On a side note don't you just love how the forums ignore function doesn't work?

Edited by PrototypePegasus, Dec 05 2013 - 15:24.

mattwong #33 Posted Dec 05 2013 - 16:24

Major

• Players
  • 30470 battles

View PostPrototypePegasus, on Dec 05 2013 - 15:22, said:

As for the first one, I can see the reasoning behind it. However I still don't have to use it, nor does anyone should they choose not too.

No, no one can force you to think scientifically if you choose not to.  Your real problem is that you refuse to recognize the superiority of scientific thinking over other methods.  You can enjoy the benefits it has brought you, without showing any gratitude for it.

Also tagged with dual, cannons, ftw

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users