Damage/Kills not being reflected

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

hipnosis #1 Posted Mar 17 2011 - 03:32

Private

• Players
  • 3180 battles
I've noticed this problem on several tanks and arty, but I've killed tanks and done damage, but it does not give me credit. Its getting more and more frequent....one game I killed 3 tanks and none showed up. When I looked at the tally, it showed that my 3 tanks were killed, but no credit was assigned. I've also had many, many instances now where it says things like "punched right through their armor" and "another hit like that will finish them off" and at the end, it shows I didn't damage anyone. I've also had many instances where I keep hitting a tank, it says phrases like the ones above, and the the tank remains at 100%. Hit after hit, stays at 100%. I was playing my T1 the other day, drove right up behind an arty, shot them 5 times in the rear, kept saying nice shot and stuff, and the arty stayed at 100%. It even had time to turn around and 1-shot me to death.

I love this game, but this has to be addressed. When I first started playing about 2 months ago, it would happen once in a while, now its happening every other game.

hipnosis #2 Posted Mar 18 2011 - 03:36

Private

• Players
  • 3180 battles
today I had a game where I was the only one left on my side, killed 2 tanks, but in the end totals, I had 0 kills....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users