Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

The first time I quit, restarted the game, rejoined the battle in progress, issue was still occuring.   This time I just snapped a bunch of shots and quit.

Also, the most annoying thing about this game, by far:
Posted Image
Posted Image

I was stuck on the edge of a church.  I was there the majority of the game, no amount of forward/back/sideways/shooting could get me out.  Someone even came and tried to ram me out of the church.
Can a function or something be added to prevent/fix this when this occurs?  Not being able to move at all is quite silly.  Not just the church, but any flat surface.  I should not hit the border of the map and not be able to turn, realistically, there is nothing there  preventing me from turning.  The church surely would have blown up and crumbled to my shots and turning tank.  Please fix this stuck along a flat edge business.  I'd rather play with the graphics I had above than play with the chance of getting stuck on an edge.

Windows 7 64bit
ATI 5870  Driver 8.712.3.0
i7 920

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.101026-1503)
           Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
       System Model: X58A-UD3R
               BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
          Processor: Intel® Core i7 CPU         920  @ 2.67GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
             Memory: 6144MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 6142MB RAM
          Page File: 2071MB used, 10211MB available
        Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users