Jump to content


Kantai Collection , Kancolle Skins and ETC

KantaiCollection Kancolle skin

  • Please log in to reply
312 replies to this topic

HeavyCruiser_Aoba #1 Posted Dec 10 2013 - 15:03

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 21278 battles
  • 297
  • [I_B_S] I_B_S
  • Member since:
    05-16-2011

Posted Image

 

 

Skin of this Topic [Available 'HD/SD' only]

 

 

 

I "do not" allow any modpack request and will not allow 

any other distribution of my skins other then this thread.

My skin, Only My Topic

-禁止发行-


Edited by HeavyCruiser_Aoba, Mar 08 2017 - 05:16.


_xXx_o7_HESHREKT_o7_xXx_ #2 Posted Dec 10 2013 - 15:15

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 12700 battles
  • 341
  • Member since:
    05-18-2012
I like the Maus one and the Hellcat one isn't bad. Much better than the boring gold camo. +1 and looking forward to a download link!  :smile:

HeavyCruiser_Aoba #3 Posted Dec 10 2013 - 15:17

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 21278 battles
  • 297
  • [I_B_S] I_B_S
  • Member since:
    05-16-2011
first skin is Chi-Nu-Kai  Kitakami

i already uploaded this skin on my another topic

but. this skin is first Kancolle skin i made

so this skin is first
let's see
Spoiler                     

Edited by Heinrike_Wittgenstein, Dec 10 2013 - 15:29.


nineshotwonder #4 Posted Dec 10 2013 - 15:35

    Major

  • Players
  • 17008 battles
  • 2,951
  • [GSKYO] GSKYO
  • Member since:
    12-22-2012
Since there's now a proper place for me to make them, I'll repost the 3 requests I had in the last thread.

1. Heavy cruiser 'Maya' on the GW Panther
2. Destroyer 'Hibiki' on the Russian Valentine II
3. Battleship 'Kongou' on the Chi-Nu Kai

Again, I realize 3 requests at once is a tall order, so I don't expect them all at once. You do really great work, and I'd hate to see the quality diminish because I rushed you. I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do for me.

HeavyCruiser_Aoba #5 Posted Dec 10 2013 - 15:55

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 21278 battles
  • 297
  • [I_B_S] I_B_S
  • Member since:
    05-16-2011

View Postnineshotwonder, on Dec 10 2013 - 15:35, said:

Since there's now a proper place for me to make them, I'll repost the 3 requests I had in the last thread.

1. Heavy cruiser 'Maya' on the GW Panther
2. Destroyer 'Hibiki' on the Russian Valentine II
3. Battleship 'Kongou' on the Chi-Nu Kai

Again, I realize 3 requests at once is a tall order, so I don't expect them all at once. You do really great work, and I'd hate to see the quality diminish because I rushed you. I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do for me.

1. easy but i'll go to grab some Maya's image
3. that is easy too. i already have many Kongo image. but. normal 'Kongo' or 'Kongo Kai 2' ?

2. Valentine.....Valentine..........That Tank is the 'Voldemort of the Harry Potter world.' If i open this tank's DDS file. Hellgate will open

Nyaandere #6 Posted Dec 10 2013 - 15:56

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8401 battles
  • 140
  • [NTR] NTR
  • Member since:
    04-08-2013
Верный T-62A would be great
also, any tank with all 4 akatsuki class ships on it together would be adorable
Spoiler                     


nineshotwonder #7 Posted Dec 10 2013 - 16:06

    Major

  • Players
  • 17008 battles
  • 2,951
  • [GSKYO] GSKYO
  • Member since:
    12-22-2012

View PostHeinrike_Wittgenstein, on Dec 10 2013 - 15:55, said:

1. easy but i'll go to grab some Maya's image
3. that is easy too. i already have many Kongo image. but. normal 'Kongo' or 'Kongo Kai 2' ?
2. Valentine.....Valentine..........That Tank is the 'Voldemort of the Harry Potter world.' If i open this tank's DDS file. Hellgate will open
1. Sounds good
3. Kongo Kai 2 please
2. Darn, I was hoping to get a nice skin for it. Does that happen with just the Russian Valentine or with the British Valentine as well?

Hptm_Erica_Hartmann #8 Posted Dec 10 2013 - 16:15

    Private

  • Beta Testers
  • 17053 battles
  • 1
  • [I_B_S] I_B_S
  • Member since:
    08-06-2010
I love Kancolle too
so
Spoiler                     

Edited by Hptm_Erica_Hartmann, Dec 11 2013 - 11:08.


HeavyCruiser_Aoba #9 Posted Dec 10 2013 - 16:19

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 21278 battles
  • 297
  • [I_B_S] I_B_S
  • Member since:
    05-16-2011

View Postnineshotwonder, on Dec 10 2013 - 16:06, said:

1. Sounds good
3. Kongo Kai 2 please
2. Darn, I was hoping to get a nice skin for it. Does that happen with just the Russian Valentine or with the British Valentine as well?

yes. both Hell, Eye of Terror
and both has very little space for image [just side of turret that's all]

nineshotwonder #10 Posted Dec 10 2013 - 16:28

    Major

  • Players
  • 17008 battles
  • 2,951
  • [GSKYO] GSKYO
  • Member since:
    12-22-2012

View PostHeinrike_Wittgenstein, on Dec 10 2013 - 16:19, said:

yes. both Hell, Eye of Terror
and both has very little space for image [just side of turret that's all]

I see. In that case, could you put Hibiki on the M3 Lee if you get some time?

HeavyCruiser_Aoba #11 Posted Dec 10 2013 - 17:07

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 21278 battles
  • 297
  • [I_B_S] I_B_S
  • Member since:
    05-16-2011

View PostNyaandere, on Dec 10 2013 - 15:56, said:

Верный T-62A would be great
also, any tank with all 4 akatsuki class ships on it together would be adorable
Spoiler                     
Posted Image
like this?

This is still just the basic steps.
I would have to be made nineshotwonder's request  first.

HeavyCruiser_Aoba #12 Posted Dec 11 2013 - 14:39

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 21278 battles
  • 297
  • [I_B_S] I_B_S
  • Member since:
    05-16-2011
Hi!
todays skin is Type 95 Ha-Go 'RyuJo'
Japanese tier 2 tank.
it will come in 8.10 patch
i took this DDS file from test server
let's see
Spoiler                     

Edited by Heinrike_Wittgenstein, Dec 11 2013 - 14:48.


HeavyCruiser_Aoba #13 Posted Dec 13 2013 - 03:55

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 21278 battles
  • 297
  • [I_B_S] I_B_S
  • Member since:
    05-16-2011

Hi!

todays skin is M10 Hiei
i like Hiei,  she is my supreme Flagship now


Now... let's see...

 

Spoiler

Edited by Heinrike_Wittgenstein, Dec 13 2013 - 04:00.


HeavyCruiser_Aoba #14 Posted Dec 15 2013 - 05:19

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 21278 battles
  • 297
  • [I_B_S] I_B_S
  • Member since:
    05-16-2011

View Postnineshotwonder, on Dec 11 2013 - 00:28, said:


yes. both Hell, Eye of Terror
and both has very little space for image [just side of turret that's all]

I see. In that case, could you put Hibiki on the M3 Lee if you get some time?

GW panther first

it will complete next week



nineshotwonder #15 Posted Dec 15 2013 - 15:38

    Major

  • Players
  • 17008 battles
  • 2,951
  • [GSKYO] GSKYO
  • Member since:
    12-22-2012

View PostHeinrike_Wittgenstein, on Dec 14 2013 - 23:19, said:

GW panther first

it will complete next week

 

Awesome. Love the colour scheme.



HeavyCruiser_Aoba #16 Posted Dec 17 2013 - 05:33

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 21278 battles
  • 297
  • [I_B_S] I_B_S
  • Member since:
    05-16-2011

Hi! todays skin is GW Panther 'Maya'

 

request from 'nineshotwonder'

 

let's see

Spoiler

Edited by Heinrike_Wittgenstein, Dec 17 2013 - 05:39.


nineshotwonder #17 Posted Dec 17 2013 - 21:46

    Major

  • Players
  • 17008 battles
  • 2,951
  • [GSKYO] GSKYO
  • Member since:
    12-22-2012

View PostHeinrike_Wittgenstein, on Dec 16 2013 - 23:33, said:

Hi! todays skin is GW Panther 'Maya'

 

request from 'nineshotwonder'

 

let's see

Spoiler

 

Very nice! Thank you so much for doing this!



HeavyCruiser_Aoba #18 Posted Dec 25 2013 - 01:27

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 21278 battles
  • 297
  • [I_B_S] I_B_S
  • Member since:
    05-16-2011

View Postnineshotwonder, on Dec 18 2013 - 05:46, said:

 

Very nice! Thank you so much for doing this!

a.....

i have something talk to you.

What do you think about  'normal Chi-nu Kongo' ?

 

[if you want 'chi-nu-kai', i'll continue to making 'chi-nu-kai']


Edited by Heinrike_Wittgenstein, Dec 25 2013 - 01:38.


nineshotwonder #19 Posted Dec 25 2013 - 01:44

    Major

  • Players
  • 17008 battles
  • 2,951
  • [GSKYO] GSKYO
  • Member since:
    12-22-2012

View PostHeinrike_Wittgenstein, on Dec 24 2013 - 19:27, said:

a.....

i have something talk to you.

What do you think about  'normal Chi-nu Kongo' ?

 

[if you want 'chi-nu-kai', i'll continue to making 'chi-nu-kai']

 

I would prefer the Chi-Nu Kai, since I'm not planning on keeping the normal Chi-Nu. But, since you are the creator, feel free to do whatever is easier/more convenient for you.



Eren_Jaeger24 #20 Posted Dec 25 2013 - 06:12

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5130 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    12-18-2011

Heya,

If it's not too much trouble,could you make a T29 Yamato and/or Musashi skin?

'Really appreciate it.

P.S:Seeing as i'll get it soon,A IS-6 skin based on say,Atago or Takao would be nice too.







Also tagged with KantaiCollection, Kancolle, skin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users