Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 18972 battles

Well, that just sucks. Went from ~5400 to 

VonStryker #62 Posted Dec 16 2013 - 23:45

Major

• Players
  • 25604 battles

hey guys, I want a free tank, I don't want to face the top clans because that would involve getting better at this game

and I have a life, so i can't spend the hours they do because my supermodel wife would get mad and my company

would decay into nothingness.

or i can go with something like this

how come this clan wars campaign is about clans and not individuals? that total BS, it should be more like a participation

thing where i just show up and get something for free that i totally deserve because i put money in this game

fej #63 Posted Dec 16 2013 - 23:45

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 26450 battles

View PostxGODLIKESKILLSx, on Dec 16 2013 - 07:14, said:

i was placed 1364 last night and i wake up with 3146 , people play one match and dont play for the whole campaign and get the tank when we work are butts off everyday

There are people in my clan without a battle that will get this tank. Their tanks are going to be the best ones in the game.

Hellsfog #64 Posted Dec 17 2013 - 00:36

Major

• Players
  • 38287 battles

View PostxGODLIKESKILLSx, on Dec 16 2013 - 10:14, said:

i was placed 1364 last night and i wake up with 3146 , people play one match and dont play for the whole campaign and get the tank when we work are butts off everyday , if u were in the top 3000 before the bonus  was added you should get the tank it's a bunch of crap ....... there were players back at the 2,800+ page of  the list of players that only played one or two matches and get the tank because of bonus points they get the tank and i don't  ....  if u were in the top 3000 before the bonus's were gien out you should get the tank ......i worked my but off and to get pushed out by someone that only played  2 matches get the tank over me bullsh**  

I can no other answer make but thanks. And thanks, and ever thanks. This post is what it''s really all about. There is literally no other reason to tolerate tier 4 clan wars. 

Majestiic #65 Posted Dec 17 2013 - 01:17

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 20047 battles
  • [-EV-] -EV-

View Postvladvirus, on Dec 16 2013 - 15:17, said:

Few points for you to consider:

- This is CLAN wars. Its still about CLANS. Want it to be about you? play pubbie matches

- "Working Hard" / "Doing my best" - does not get you a prize. We all got participant ribbons. Everything esle is about WINNING

- Everyone new about missions - you should not have excuses about that

- Yes, some clans had nearly non-active members that got faillowe. Yes you probably deserved it more. BUT they have good teammates and good commanders that know how to WIN missions. If you're not happy with your clan's leadership - reconsider your membership.

Couldn't have said it move clearly. Good job :smile:

Beerstein #66 Posted Dec 17 2013 - 07:40

Major

• Players
  • 18655 battles
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE

View PostSaga, on Dec 16 2013 - 15:19, said:

I also feel that the 'bonus' is inappropriately applied to people that didn't put the same amount of effort into the campaign.  It is a shame.  A lot of good, hard-working players who showed up every night to fight for a tank are now left tankless. 

I wish WG would extend the limit to 4000 or at least reconsider how those mission points are being awarded.

/2 cents

Same amount of effort? Since when was "effort" a requirement for clan wars? Here I thought it was about being better than your opponent be it through effort OR talent...especially talent...which can come with effort...guess you should have put more effort into being a skilled tanker.

Wait wait, step 1 UF farms points for their commanders with complete disregard for their members using them as tools to get a failowe, UF fails because of it, UF cries and disbands? Did I get that right?

PatriotGuardRiderSvet #67 Posted Dec 17 2013 - 08:12

Corporal

• Players
  • 20189 battles
  • [CRIMZ] CRIMZ
I am in NBG and I am getting the tank thanks to people like Sirvex as well as Evil Gaming and other clans for pushing us to play better and harder.

kittikat #68 Posted Dec 17 2013 - 15:30

Major

• Players
  • 8147 battles
  • [BADGR] BADGR

View Postsub7_seven, on Dec 17 2013 - 02:12, said:

I am in NBG and I am getting the tank thanks to people like Sirvex as well as Evil Gaming and other clans for pushing us to play better and harder.

I'm saving my FaiLowe codes for later, myself.

shagad3lic #69 Posted Dec 17 2013 - 17:28

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15380 battles

Do these crying posts not encompass society these days?

I'm not where I want to be because of someone else!  It's THEIR fault not mine.

Pout, kick, stomp, whine and when that doesn't work DEMAND that line in that sand that was clearly defined and drawn be moved so that I can reap the rewards as well.

Curious, to the dolt in post #5, you didn't ask to make it the top 10,000 that get the tank. 

No, you asked that the line be moved juuuuuuust enough so that YOU get the tank, the rest be damned even though the same may have happened to them. 

Typical of society these days.

To all the fools that are crying, there is nobody to blame but yourself.

Next time educate YOURSELF, take initiative, read the rules, make an effort to understand.  Do not just take what your leadership says as the gospel.

If something doesn't seem right to you, it's OK to question it.

No, instead you waved your hand in an apathetic fashion and said "someone else can deal with all that stuff" and now you're surprised and disappointed at the result?!? 

Next time TAKE REAL INTEREST in what you are doing no matter how small the task. 

I'm not talking about just this stupid game.  Don't go through life with that apathetic mindset.

That's how terrible leaders get elected into power and stay there.  

"Someone else will vote them out"

Lert #70 Posted Dec 17 2013 - 21:27

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 44728 battles

*looks at title again*

Bonus points also pushed in 1200+ players.

elrond2002 #71 Posted Dec 19 2013 - 01:02

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15293 battles

To all flamers and what not that like to say look at the rules... I say look again because it says also fame points where meant to reward personal effort/achievement and NOT clan. We know it is clan wars. The pea brains at WGNA messed up. But not that theyll  acknowledge. I have yet to see a statement from them either way. 

I could respect them if they said anything but they are hiding out just posting the link to Rules. 

Just darned grow some and say that the missions and the stated goals weren't a match. The missions awarded points on a clan achievement. Great. It was supposed to be individual. Oops. Didn't see that our didn't calculate it or didn't think it would be gamed top the extend it did. 

If they want to retain some loyalty from a core group of decent players they better act. 

I'm not asking for much... no gold... no shitty tank.. just a post that will take all of 5 minutes to put together.

sr360 #72 Posted Dec 19 2013 - 21:11

Major

• Players
  • 58746 battles
  • [-G-] -G-

View Postelrond2002, on Dec 18 2013 - 19:02, said:

To all flamers and what not that like to say look at the rules... I say look again because it says also fame points where meant to reward personal effort/achievement and NOT clan. We know it is clan wars. The pea brains at WGNA messed up. But not that theyll  acknowledge. I have yet to see a statement from them either way. 

I could respect them if they said anything but they are hiding out just posting the link to Rules. 

Just darned grow some and say that the missions and the stated goals weren't a match. The missions awarded points on a clan achievement. Great. It was supposed to be individual. Oops. Didn't see that our didn't calculate it or didn't think it would be gamed top the extend it did. 

If they want to retain some loyalty from a core group of decent players they better act. 

I'm not asking for much... no gold... no shitty tank.. just a post that will take all of 5 minutes to put together.

OranjeBeered #73 Posted Dec 19 2013 - 21:43

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 12183 battles
Will WG give me a 3-day ban if my Failowe drowns in a lake of pubbie tears?  I didn't drown my tank on purpose, the crying just didn't stop and the salty water just kept rising!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users