Messed up tank outline.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

rm2twf #1 Posted Mar 24 2011 - 01:53

Private

• Players
  • 720 battles
I have asked around about this and almost everyone says this doesn't happen to them.

I have eliminated graphics settings as a cause since I spent 2 hours testing out EVERY combination of graphics settings.
My CPU, graphics card, RAM, and mainboard are NOT overheating (I checked the temperatures).

The white outlines are covering the tank, and I think they are the outlines of other parts that are on the other side.

Check the images.

Attached Files

• Attached File   Messed up outlines #1.jpg   119.32K
  • Attached File   Messed up outlines #2.jpg   141.35K

MA_MA_G47 #2 Posted Mar 24 2011 - 02:00

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 3315 battles
Whoa it's the skele-tank!

I am not sure what the problem is, but it could be the problem of your video card itself. Not an overheating problem, but a hardware problem. Like a video card that's not supported or something. Also, have you tried reinstalling it?

I had a similar problem with my old video card and Gears of War for Windows. Everything looked fine but if I turned on the DirectX 10 function, the shadows would flicker and other graphics got really messed up. The card wasn't overheating or anything, I tried reinstalling to no avail, and when I upgraded the card a few months later the problem ceases. Some video cards just don't get along with some games very well. Of course this is just a possibility...

ZombieFlanders #3 Posted Mar 24 2011 - 02:12

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 12387 battles
there were some people that had issues with this on older versions of the game, but i thought this was all fixed.  does it happen after you leave a shrub? like the white outline from when you are covered stays after you move?  it could be a driver issue...have you tried updating?

if it were a malfunctioning or overheating card it would act far different so i dont think this is the issue.

Maximo #4 Posted Mar 24 2011 - 02:52

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 12094 battles

View Postrm2twf, on Mar 24 2011 - 01:53, said:

I have asked around about this and almost everyone says this doesn't happen to them.

I have eliminated graphics settings as a cause since I spent 2 hours testing out EVERY combination of graphics settings.
My CPU, graphics card, RAM, and mainboard are NOT overheating (I checked the temperatures).

The white outlines are covering the tank, and I think they are the outlines of other parts that are on the other side.

Check the images.

I am gonna bet you have tried to change skins at some point, then I am gonna bet that you may have tried to change the "tracks" skin, and somewhere along those lines you didnt put something in the right spot. This happened to me when I forgot to copy one of the files into my vehicle folder and sure enough the part I forgot was "RED"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users