Moving a crew, what to do?

Moving crew

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

_PePe_ #1 Posted Dec 20 2013 - 22:10

Major

• Players
  • 23788 battles

I've read a few posts but I'm still a bit confused with moving the crew, a little guidance would be appreciated.

I've unlocked the T32 and now have enough coin to buy it.  I'm going to wait till i have enough extra coin to buy equipment before I really start to play it.  

My American crews...

T1 crew on thier first perk with 65% Recon, Dead eye, camo, clutch braking, SA, and safe stowage

M6 crew on thier first perk with 95% on Sixth sense, camo, snap shot, clutch braking, SA and safe stowage

T29 crew on thier 2nd perk with 100% Sixth sense, snap shot, cluth braking, SA, safe stowage and Intuition.  69% recon, snap shot, smooth ride, repairs, intuition and camo

When I move a crew the perks stay with them from what I understand, correct?

When I move them, do they work if I only train my crew to 75% or is paying the 600 gold the better option to get them to 100% right away?  

What tank crew would be best to move?   

I am PePe

madogthefirst #2 Posted Dec 20 2013 - 22:16

Major

• Players
  • 27936 battles
  • [GFLC] GFLC
The best crew to move would the crew of a similar tank class, IE TD to TD. Retain the crew to the tank for long term use, for best results. If they at 100% then go with the 20k cred they drop down to 90% but you will be back up in no time. Skill and perks will remain in effect where they were until you get back to 100% then they earn more exp again.

Edited by madogthefirst, Dec 20 2013 - 22:20.

Hanz_Gooblemienhoffen_42 #3 Posted Dec 20 2013 - 22:22

Major

• Players
  • 14126 battles
  • [KISTZ] KISTZ

When retrain to new tank you keep the skill but you will lose some of their exp...not the skill or perk...you if you have 75% of a skill or perk...you will keep that...but your crewman will drop from 100% to the whatever you retrain at...and until you get them back to 100% you wont add anymore towards their skill/perk....but you don't lose the skill/perk..

If you use gold...they keep all their exp so they will 100% right away....you only lose....gold...lol.

Personally...i would drop your T1...move that crew to the T-29 and move the T-29 crew to T-32...you really want a good crew in your highest Tier tank. 6th sense will help your T-32 a lot.

And you can sell the T-1 and use some of the credit towards getting some good equipment...

And..

tu eres  PePe!!!

Mayhem1 #4 Posted Dec 20 2013 - 22:25

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 38759 battles
  • [MISC] MISC
Buy the T14 (I believe) heavy american tank and use it to train all heavy tank crews and make extra credits while in the process.

alien7852 #5 Posted Dec 20 2013 - 23:04

Corporal

• Players
  • 9772 battles

View PostMayhem1, on Dec 20 2013 - 22:25, said:

Buy the T14 (I believe) heavy american tank and use it to train all heavy tank crews and make extra credits while in the process.

U could also buy the T34.

husband #6 Posted Dec 20 2013 - 23:11

Major

• Players
  • 36792 battles

yes they keep their perks.

If you use silver for 75% retrain - and move a heavy tank crew up, its effectiveness is only knocked a bit

If you use gold you get them back to 100%

The perks like 6th sense still work once it is 100% but the crewman is not trained.

Premium tanks help your crews train faster when you dont have gold (that is what premium tanks are for)

and

the higher up you go the harder the game is, so definately move your best crews up as you unlock and master each tier.

cvr24 #7 Posted Dec 20 2013 - 23:17

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 50487 battles
  • [GKC] GKC
Have you considered selling your M6 and move the crew from it?  Proceeds from the sale would buy some equipment which is on sale as of Christmas Day.

dagrastafari #8 Posted Dec 21 2013 - 01:24

Corporal

• Players
  • 40927 battles

Also you can save gold and retrain 100% crew. So lets go to see how works this. 

1. First, you need to move the entire crew from the their actual vehicle. Simplest way, right click on a crew member, select "send entire crew to barracs".

(for the example, i take my hellcat like both original-vehicle and destination vehicle)

Spoiler

2. Now, go to the vehicle wich you want to transfer the crew. Left click in the crew space; a list of personel in barracks that u can put in your vehicle is deployed

Spoiler

3. Select the desired crew member.

4. Now, right click in the crew member and select "personal file"

Spoiler

5. In the window "service record", left bottom, you can find the "drop" button.

Spoiler

6. Select the "regimental school" option to maintain the 90% of the actual percentage of the skill (i.e., if the skill have 100% with this option you maintain 90% of the training, if has 70% then you maintain 63% and so on)

Spoiler

7. Now, go to the "training" window, select "Current Vehicle", then "Regimental  School"... Your crew has 100% training on the main skill!!!!!! (what happens? your crew member had 100% of the main skill + n% of the second skill + m% of the the third... So, when your retrain with Regimental School your crew conserve the 90% of the total exp. Very nice, don't you think?) 

Spoiler

8. If your crew had enough exp, u can select one, two, etc., aditional skills.

Spoiler

9. Now you have a 100% crew with some aditional skills without spend a (penny). And thats all. Gl, HF.

Spoiler

_PePe_ #9 Posted Dec 21 2013 - 06:00

Major

• Players
  • 23788 battles

View Postcvr24, on Dec 20 2013 - 17:17, said:

Have you considered selling your M6 and move the crew from it?  Proceeds from the sale would buy some equipment which is on sale as of Christmas Day.

I think I'll keep it, I do like playing the tank once in a while.  The T1 thou I don't really care for, so that may go some day.  

_PePe_ #10 Posted Dec 21 2013 - 06:06

Major

• Players
  • 23788 battles

View Postdagrastafari, on Dec 20 2013 - 19:24, said:

Also you can save gold and retrain 100% crew. So lets go to see how works this. 

1. First, you need to move the entire crew from the their actual vehicle. Simplest way, right click on a crew member, select "send entire crew to barracs".

(for the example, i take my hellcat like both original-vehicle and destination vehicle)

Spoiler

2. Now, go to the vehicle wich you want to transfer the crew. Left click in the crew space; a list of personel in barracks that u can put in your vehicle is deployed

Spoiler

3. Select the desired crew member.

4. Now, right click in the crew member and select "personal file"

Spoiler

5. In the window "service record", left bottom, you can find the "drop" button.

Spoiler

6. Select the "regimental school" option to maintain the 90% of the actual percentage of the skill (i.e., if the skill have 100% with this option you maintain 90% of the training, if has 70% then you maintain 63% and so on)

Spoiler

7. Now, go to the "training" window, select "Current Vehicle", then "Regimental  School"... Your crew has 100% training on the main skill!!!!!! (what happens? your crew member had 100% of the main skill + n% of the second skill + m% of the the third... So, when your retrain with Regimental School your crew conserve the 90% of the total exp. Very nice, don't you think?) 

Spoiler

8. If your crew had enough exp, u can select one, two, etc., aditional skills.

Spoiler

9. Now you have a 100% crew with some aditional skills without spend a (penny). And thats all. Gl, HF.

Spoiler

Well thank you very much for spending the time to explain exaclty how to do it without spending any $!!

Awesome 

2 thumbs up

Also tagged with Moving crew

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users