A Guide To Dealing With Team Killers (TK'ers) and Griefers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

DadtheBad #21 Posted May 14 2011 - 00:15

Corporal

• Players
  • 21741 battles
Speaking of Team-Killers, has anyone had this happen?

A while a go I was playing and it was right at the end of the battle. Most of the enemy were killed and my TD and two other tanks were caping the enemy base. Just before we got to 100% one of the "friendly" tanks in the cap shoots me in the back and TK's me. I guess he didn't want me to get any base cap credit. Of course it all happened so quickly and the game ended before I could screen shot. So now I watch my back when capping with "friends".

Eide #22 Posted May 14 2011 - 11:20

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 2089 battles
  • [TB] TB
Ehre, I have reposted this to the EU forum as well. I will include your name for the due credits!
http://forum.worldof...s-and-griefers/

Eide, EU Super Moderator

stickjock #23 Posted May 14 2011 - 12:39

Major

• Players
  • 5345 battles
  • [USBOT] USBOT
Wish I coulda got to the PRTSCRN button quick enough last night... witnessed a TK by our top Tank on one of our own light tanks "because the guy is a lousy scout!!"... sad thing, when I jumped on him about the TK... 2 other guys on the team (not platoon'd) defended him... :(  THAT is sad...

More people need to read this... thanks for the post, and hopefully the new patch's TK system will stop behavior like I witness'd last night...

Tarza #24 Posted May 14 2011 - 15:34

Corporal

• Players
  • 2640 battles
Not all TK's are on purpose, I had an incident (actually a couple back to back) where I killed 2 team members. I was targeting through some trees at the target that was being engaged and all I can figure is the tank moved into my path as I pulled the trigger...I do know what the enemy looks like and thats what I had targeted.

I know it may have looked like it was on purpose but I have never intentionally shot a team member.
All I can say is sorry.

SentinelTiberius #25 Posted May 18 2011 - 05:36

Corporal

• Players
  • 2923 battles
Ummm, you can fire back and kill a TK'er now with the new update.  When someone TK's now their name turns blue and they can be fired upon and killed with no penalty.

Asaiko #26 Posted May 18 2011 - 06:03

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 1070 battles
I have just had a teamkill. The lag was so bad after the patch. I have stopped playing for now until the mega download fest has finished and lag is no longer a problem. Dont want to do that again  :(

ThunderGuy #27 Posted May 18 2011 - 20:57

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
Hey ThunderGuy here.

Most cases of FF involve some1 with a quickfire gun,so don't get in thier way(if I've done this 2 anyone reading sorry!)

Thanks

Yankeegunner #28 Posted May 21 2011 - 14:10

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 30619 battles
There is a new system in place - I can't find the article, and the thread on game rules and enforcement hasn't been updated.   IIRC - you don't even need to report them anymore.

Freeflyer #29 Posted May 21 2011 - 14:23

Private

• Players
  • 222 battles
I've T'Ked someone. It was a total accident though. We had an enemy pinned behind a rock and I was on one side and he was on the pther. We both opened fire and rained down shells at close range and with all of the explosions(there were still other enemies shooting at us and allies shooting at the guy behind the rock) I had an overshot as the guys behind the rock pulled back that took out my buddy. He was mad and there  was an arguement for the rest of the game but the guys who were dead were mostly watching either me or him  and they all agreed it was an overshot.

So in a situation like that don't itmediately start screaming and banning guys.

iRoik #30 Posted May 21 2011 - 15:42

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 4068 battles

Vallter said:

Dear Players,

Due to the introduction of an automated system of violations tracking  (teamdamage, teamkill), the administration draws your attention to the following information - with the introduction of this system, users’ complaints about the above mentioned violations will not be considered.

From now on all punishments for teamdamage and teamkill will be executed automatically without support service workers' interference. The system has been customized, tested multiple times and currently works stably. We also draw your attention to the fact that a multitude of all possible circumstances accompanying different violations (including extenuating and aggravating ones) has been taken into consideration.

All requests relating to ban cancellation or minimizing the punishment period, laid by the system, will be ignored.

Additional information on the automated system of teamkillers and bot users tracking you will find on this page:
http://forum.worldof...ill-autosystem/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users