Jump to content


Skirmish 51

Skirmish 51

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic

dance210 #1 Posted Dec 23 2013 - 22:28

    Community Specialist

  • -Players-
  • 24318 battles
  • 4,451
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

.F.A.Q.
Skirmish Rules

Tournament Page
Looking for a Team/Players
.
Tier Limits
.
With a maximum of 13 players per battle, a team (maximum 16 players per team) must field a selection of tanks based on the below, maximum tier limits.

  • 13 vs 13
  • Tier Limits
    • Heavy: 6
    • Medium: 6
    • TD: 6
    • Light: 6
    • SPG: 6
  • Teams are required to bring 3 Tier 7 tanks.
  • Only the required tanks are allowed to be Tier 7. All other tanks MUST be Tier 6 or below.
  • Points: 79
  • Map: Arctic Region
.
Victory Conditions
.
The winner of each round will be determined as the first to 3 victories on a given map.
.
Each battle will last 10 minutes.
.
The Standard battle mode will be used for this tournament.
.
Schedule
.
Note that only 64 teams will be allowed to participate. Teams will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis, see Registration for details.
.
The full schedule will be provided at the close of registration, once the final team count has been determined. Rounds will begin at 19:30 PST (22:30 EST, 03:30 UTC the following day) each scheduled day. Curious what time this is in your region? Use this handy Time Zone Converter to help you out!
  • Round 1: Monday, Dec 30th
  • Tuesday, Dec 31st No Battles Scheduled
  • Round 2: Wednesday, Jan 1st
  • Round 3: Thursday, Jan 2nd
  • Round 4: Friday, Jan 3rd
  • Round 5: Saturday Jan 4th
  • Round 6: Sunday Jan 5th
There will be a 2 minute break in between battles for each round.
.
Prizes
.
The following prizes will be provided to each member of the respective winning team, including reserves.
  • First place: 5,000 gold
  • Second place: 2,000 gold
  • Third place: 1,000 gold
  • Fourth place: 1,000 gold
.
Maps
.
There will only be one map used during Skirmish 51. The map will be Arctic Region 

dance210 #2 Posted Dec 24 2013 - 21:51

    Community Specialist

  • -Players-
  • 24318 battles
  • 4,451
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012
Registration is now open. Good luck! 

Kickballz410 #3 Posted Dec 25 2013 - 00:04

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 39074 battles
  • 514
  • [200IQ] 200IQ
  • Member since:
    08-18-2011
I am interested in joining a good team. PM me please. Thanks in advance.

EkimTank #4 Posted Dec 25 2013 - 00:42

    Private

  • Players
  • 23841 battles
  • 8
  • Member since:
    08-22-2012

What tier 7 tanks are allowed???

 



dance210 #5 Posted Dec 25 2013 - 01:22

    Community Specialist

  • -Players-
  • 24318 battles
  • 4,451
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

View PostEkimTank, on Dec 24 2013 - 15:42, said:

What tier 7 tanks are allowed???

 

Any. But you are only allowed 3 at Tier 7.



CheekiBreeki_ #6 Posted Dec 25 2013 - 01:35

    Major

  • Banned
  • 45895 battles
  • 3,989
  • [-G-] -G-
  • Member since:
    06-09-2012
Tier 7 arty?

jchung2 #7 Posted Dec 25 2013 - 04:12

    Private

  • Players
  • 4136 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    11-16-2013

Hi does anyone need a competitive team? My team is called We Are Invincible. If you would like to join PM me and I'll give you the password.

 

I'm joining another team sorry


Edited by jchung2, Dec 25 2013 - 04:15.


CliffyB86 #8 Posted Dec 25 2013 - 05:14

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 12472 battles
  • 15
  • [1CAN] 1CAN
  • Member since:
    01-24-2013
Question, since the first round of Skirmish 50 got messed up and its now pushed ahead a full day, how will that effect Skirmish 51?  Will we be forced to sit out 51 if we're in 50?  Is 50 not ending on Monday now?

Edited by CliffyB86, Dec 25 2013 - 05:15.


dance210 #9 Posted Dec 25 2013 - 05:44

    Community Specialist

  • -Players-
  • 24318 battles
  • 4,451
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

View PostCliffyB86, on Dec 24 2013 - 20:14, said:

Question, since the first round of Skirmish 50 got messed up and its now pushed ahead a full day, how will that effect Skirmish 51?  Will we be forced to sit out 51 if we're in 50?  Is 50 not ending on Monday now?


Skirmish 50 will still be ending on Sunday and will not interfere with Skirmish 51. Go ahead and sign up for Skirmish 51 if you're interested :smiles:



CliffyB86 #10 Posted Dec 25 2013 - 05:51

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 12472 battles
  • 15
  • [1CAN] 1CAN
  • Member since:
    01-24-2013
Thank you, thank you dance :)

DarkDawnActual #11 Posted Dec 25 2013 - 13:37

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 8067 battles
  • 36
  • [DKDN] DKDN
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011
All I know is that MOST players have not spent one second in ANY military and are just Armchair Commanders with delusions of grandure.

Arrowfoot #12 Posted Dec 25 2013 - 15:12

    Captain

  • Players
  • 36204 battles
  • 1,767
  • [1-63] 1-63
  • Member since:
    02-27-2012
BTW we fought our skirmish 50 re-dos last night and the system was "still" messed up. We could only bring 7 tier 4s for a total of 28 tier points. So once again it did not allow the 8 tier 4's as promised. I don't mean to be a humbug on Christmas but that's two tries to get it right and both failed. Are you guys going to let the results stand this time or will we re-do the  re-dos?

killer180 #13 Posted Dec 25 2013 - 21:13

    Private

  • Players
  • 19052 battles
  • 2
  • [GMV] GMV
  • Member since:
    03-14-2012

hey flew tankers i am looking for a team to join plz send me a message about it me and my friend come as a group 

 



Squid44th #14 Posted Dec 27 2013 - 19:37

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 56176 battles
  • 23
  • [ALL] ALL
  • Member since:
    03-04-2011

If I did my math correctly, (3) 7's are 21 and the rest have to be 6's comes to 81 points.  So if all tanks but the 3 have to be sixes, then there is a max of 12 in battle with 4 points left over.  I see the forum post says different than the tournament page. Which is correct?

 

Tournament Page:

 

With a maximum of 13 players per battle, a team (maximum 16 players per team) must field a selection of tanks based on the maximum tier limits below:

  • Heavy: VI
  • Medium: VI
  • TD: VI
  • Light: VI
  • Artillery: VI
  • Teams are required to bring three tier VII tanks. Only these required tanks are allowed to be tier VII; all others must be tier VI
  • 79 points maximum
  • Map: Arctic Region
     
  • Forum Page:
  • With a maximum of 13 players per battle, a team (maximum 16 players per team) must field a selection of tanks based on the below, maximum tier limits.

  • 13 vs 13
  • Tier Limits
    • Heavy: 6
    • Medium: 6
    • TD: 6
    • Light: 6
    • SPG: 6
  • Teams are required to bring 3 Tier 7 tanks.
  • Only the required tanks are allowed to be Tier 7. All other tanks MUST be Tier 6 or below.
  • Points: 79
  • Map: Arctic Region
  •  

Edited by Squid44th, Dec 27 2013 - 19:42.


dance210 #15 Posted Dec 27 2013 - 19:53

    Community Specialist

  • -Players-
  • 24318 battles
  • 4,451
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

View PostSquid44th, on Dec 27 2013 - 10:37, said:

If I did my math correctly, (3) 7's are 21 and the rest have to be 6's comes to 81 points.  So if all tanks but the 3 have to be sixes, then there is a max of 12 in battle with 4 points left over.  I see the forum post says different than the tournament page. Which is correct?

 

Tournament Page:

 

With a maximum of 13 players per battle, a team (maximum 16 players per team) must field a selection of tanks based on the maximum tier limits below:

  • Heavy: VI
  • Medium: VI
  • TD: VI
  • Light: VI
  • Artillery: VI
  • Teams are required to bring three tier VII tanks. Only these required tanks are allowed to be tier VII; all others must be tier VI
  • 79 points maximum
  • Map: Arctic Region
     
  • Forum Page:
  • With a maximum of 13 players per battle, a team (maximum 16 players per team) must field a selection of tanks based on the below, maximum tier limits.

  • 13 vs 13
  • Tier Limits
    • Heavy: 6
    • Medium: 6
    • TD: 6
    • Light: 6
    • SPG: 6
  • Teams are required to bring 3 Tier 7 tanks.
  • Only the required tanks are allowed to be Tier 7. All other tanks MUST be Tier 6 or below.
  • Points: 79
  • Map: Arctic Region
  •  

Teams are allowed up to 79 tier points. After the required Tier 7 tanks, you are allowed to bring any tanks Tier 6 or below to reach those 79 points. Hope that helps.


Edited by dance210, Dec 27 2013 - 21:18.


Arrowfoot #16 Posted Dec 27 2013 - 21:15

    Captain

  • Players
  • 36204 battles
  • 1,767
  • [1-63] 1-63
  • Member since:
    02-27-2012

View Postdance210, on Dec 27 2013 - 12:53, said:

Teams are allowed up to 70 tier points. After the required Tier 7 tanks, you are allowed to bring any tanks Tier 6 or below to reach those 79 points. Hope that helps.


Well is it 70 or 79, lol. Sorry saw the type-o and had to point it out. :)



dance210 #17 Posted Dec 27 2013 - 21:18

    Community Specialist

  • -Players-
  • 24318 battles
  • 4,451
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

View PostArrowfoot, on Dec 27 2013 - 12:15, said:


Well is it 70 or 79, lol. Sorry saw the type-o and had to point it out. :)

LOL, who put the 9 next to the 0?? :tongue:

 

It's 79 and I'll fix my post. Thanks for pointing it out!



War_Daddy33 #18 Posted Dec 30 2013 - 21:59

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 57801 battles
  • 591
  • [W_P] W_P
  • Member since:
    04-03-2012

when i try to refresh the tournament page it looks like it wants to show the schedule but doesn't. when i look at my team members we have a battle schedule with a team. This has been wrong before though, so is there a schedule that I can actually look at?

 



dance210 #19 Posted Dec 30 2013 - 22:10

    Community Specialist

  • -Players-
  • 24318 battles
  • 4,451
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

View Postthurty3, on Dec 30 2013 - 12:59, said:

when i try to refresh the tournament page it looks like it wants to show the schedule but doesn't. when i look at my team members we have a battle schedule with a team. This has been wrong before though, so is there a schedule that I can actually look at?

 

The schedule should be visible now.



DHanson865 #20 Posted Dec 31 2013 - 04:53

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 42618 battles
  • 456
  • Member since:
    01-20-2012

View Postdance210, on Dec 30 2013 - 16:10, said:

The schedule should be visible now.

  • Round 1: Monday, Dec 30th
  • Round 2: Tuesday, Dec 31st No Battles Scheduled
  • Wednesday Jan 1st
  • Round 3: Thursday, Jan 2nd
  • Round 4: Friday, Jan 3rd
  • Round 5: Saturday, Jan 4th
  • Round 6: Sunday, Jan 4th

 

Makes it look like a typo meaning no battles on Jan1 when it is really no battles on Dec 31.







Also tagged with Skirmish 51

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users