__Paradox__, on Dec 29 2013 - 19:11, said:
To remove voice-pack delete the following files from "..\World_of_Tanks\res\audio\":
Then get the original "ingame_voice.fev" from your "backed-up" res\audio folder and put it back into "..\World_of_Tanks\res\audio\".
You're the only person i know of who has issues with voice-mod volumes of this pack. Tried turning up your "Window's" master volume?...
See answer above if you want to remove the voices.
1. The xvm.xc originated from Anfields modpack, i made some small tweaks to it. (i never used an XVM editor to edit XVM files as i prefer to use "Notepad++".) http://notepad-plus-plus.org/
2. I think i can turn off the minimap going to center when CTRL is pressed.
3. The minimap circle range colors are defined in "..\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\xvm\tankrange.xc".
4. This modpack doesn't affect spotting tanks....either enemy probably got good camo crews/camo-net . Also, no-offence intended..but as you appear to only done 2k battles so far, you do realise a tanks stated view range is only the full amount it states when crew reaches 100%? (but XVM view range mod should dynamically show your current crews capable view ranges.)
5. I haven't noticed any shells "arcing" ...unless you using a Howitzer (those guns do fire arced shells).
No offense tanken :) Yeah I am slightly new to the game and no I didn't realize the 100% rule however almost all my crews are 100%. The ones that aren't are any tanks I just bought and since they are not Elite yet I try not to play them until they are fully researched. As for the sound issues, I did have my windows volume all the way up but after some tinkering I think my soundcard, at least indirectly, was to blame. I was listening to music at the same time and I think my soundcard was turning the volume of certain things down in favor of the music. I now listen to the music via a different source and it seems better.
The arcing shells I actually noticed at one time without mods too. I forget which update it was but my T18 which did have the Howitzer before and after the update went from straight line to arcing shells as did my M5 Stuart with Howitzer. Now if they have always arced like that then I must have been lucky because I know they had been firing straight before the update. Also, the arcing on that update was more like artillery than what they are now. However, when I was using your mod pack I was noticing every tank arcing shells, not just howitzers. I don't know maybe I am just lucky, I find the one in a million bug lol.
As for the XVM editing, I use the XVM editor because it gives me a good start and a way to visually see many of the settings. I have recently started messing with the files themselves as I do more modding. It is pretty easy for anyone with some programming background. Thanks again for all the work and help.
Edited by draeconix, Jan 18 2014 - 16:47.