Official STRIKE recruitment thread!

STRIKE AWESOME ARBOK LEGION SUPERAWESOME REALLYREALLYAWESOME BURNING LEGION YOUCANTHANDLETHEAWESOME

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
294 replies to this topic

Senedane #1 Posted Dec 30 2013 - 04:23

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15833 battles
  • [ARBOK] ARBOK

STRIKE

"Not only strike while the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking."

Welcome to the STRIKE recruitment thread.  We are a new Legion clan in formation that is going to be ready to land and hold land on the 9th.  Come join us for the fun and cheesecake!  Please contact myself or nolongerfatman at this time!  As a forming clan, don't let our membership numbers worry you; We're waiting on a lot of recently dropped tags to come over!

We Are Actively Recruiting Only Seasoned and Experienced Clan Wars Players

Questions you should ask yourself right now:

Do I want to play Clan Wars competitively and earn awards, gold and special prizes like the M60 Tank that nobody can get?
  Do I want to learn more about playing this game and game tactics than I know now?
  Do I want a social bond and team based play with my clan mates?
  Do I want to platoon, play in company battles and win while playing this game?
  Do I want Clan Officers that care about me as a person and not a tank?
  Do I want to be part of something bigger than myself?
  Do I want to be a member of a clan that will be one of the top land owning and gold earning clans in this game almost every day and week, and earn some gold from playing Clan Wars Campaigns, do platoons, company battles and take part in E-Sports tournaments?
  Do I want a clan that is organized, managed and structured and housed within a Community to promote success and fun while in game?
  Do I understand and believe in these words; "Teamwork, Dedication, Hard Work and Commitment?"

If you answered YES to these 9 questions then WE ARE THE CLAN FOR YOU, your search is over and that is why YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR CLAN RIGHT NOW!
We are looking for players who want to stay in our clan to play in our clan. To us joining a clan is a lot like getting married, when you join us, the clan is committing to giving you the best gaming experience possible and you are committing your time and dedication to the clan and its activities such as clan wars, training, company battles etc. And to be honest leaving a clan really sucks, just like getting a divorce so before you decide on our clan make sure its a really good fit for you.

SOME OF WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU WITH JOINING OUR CLAN:
☛ Friendly, drama free and fun clan environment.
☛ Dedicated Clan Forums

☛ Excellent team game play.
☛ Help with learning advanced tactics and game play using everything from training room sessions to graphical strategy using Map Tactic. We want you to be these best tanker you can be and we will help you with that goal.
☛ Our policy regarding Clan Wars gold earned by the clan for holding land is every member will have the ability to participate in the gold earning program based on your individual clan participation and ALL gold earned by the clan will be divided fairly and equally among the active members on a weekly basis. Our MAIN goal is to make sure your monthly premium + gold for battles paid for by holding land and earning our keep in clan wars.

☛ Organized, and dedicated 512 slot Team Speak 3 Server (you can invite some of your friends to play with you even if they are not in clan)
☛ Experienced, respectful and knowledgeable Clan leadership.
☛ Clan Wars Training, Company and Platoon Battles run nightly.

What is Required To Join ARBOK?

CLAN MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS (The MUST Do's")
Please Note: Make sure you meet or can meet "ALL" the requirements below before you apply:
☛ MUST be 18+ years or older and speak and read English.
 MUST be as active as you can, meaning we need you to play World of Tanks and be on Team Speak at least three-four times a week, the more the better. We do understand real life issues and all we ask is you notify us of any issues you may have in regard to being in game and having time for the clan. We will work with you if you communicate with us as we are very understanding. If you just simply don't ever show up in TS or in game you run the risk of being removed from the clan after about a month of no activity.
☛ MUST play as a team member and take direction in game especially during Training, Clan Wars Campaigns and Company Battles.
☛ MUST use and be available on Team Speak while in game to communicate with other clan members. Must have a mic to use Team Speak installed. Remember, if you currently don’t have Team Speak, it’s free to download. Again, this is one of our main requirements and if you do not join TS while in game you will run the risk of being removed from the clan membership.
☛ MUST use and register for clan website at http://forum.burninglegion.org as we use it to communicate with members on a daily basis.

☛ MUST understand the use of and have an account for Map Tactic to participate in strategy meetings and battle plans.
What Statistics Do I Need To Join ARBOK?
Regardless of your statistics everyone that applies will be vetted individually based on the posted basic requirements of new membership below. 

We are currently recruiting based on the following:

-  54%+ W/R

-  1500+ Wn7/1800+ Wn8

-  At least 4 tier 10 tanks with respectable average damage numbers

Basic New Member Requirements:

Our requirements are really very simple and if you have the in game stats that you feel are good enough to be a player for our clan, please contact one of our recruiters to be considered for membership. If you cannot find any of those guys contact any Officer online or in Team Speak and they will also be able to help you with your request.

ARBOK's Application Process

Step 1. Go to The Burning Legion's Website register there using your in game ID.

Step 2. Log onto our Team Speak server so that we can get to know you better and you can get to know us and meet some of the clan members as the final step of the recruitment process. Once accepted to the clan we can then give you the required TS permissions and member tags and send out an invite to you at that time. The recruiting process usually takes less than 24 hours in most cases.
The Team Speak info for you to log on with is posted below:
Clan's Teamspeak Info: ts.burninglegion.org
In most cases after an applicant is accepted they will have to pass a small probation period of about two weeks where they will be screened for clan activity and proficiency with their tanks. Probation period can be waived upon approval by officers depending on your skills, your activity and your ability to get along with others in the clan.  We look forward to hearing from you very soon and hope you will consider being a member of Strike and taking part in Clan Wars here within World of Tanks. 

Edited by Senedane, Jan 10 2014 - 05:24.

callmesarge #2 Posted Dec 30 2013 - 04:33

First lieutenant

• Community Contributor
  • 28789 battles
  • [HAVOK] HAVOK
Yeah!!! I have a Sister. 

Senedane #3 Posted Dec 30 2013 - 04:37

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15833 battles
  • [ARBOK] ARBOK

View Postcallmesarge, on Dec 29 2013 - 20:33, said:

Yeah!!! I have a Sister. 

And she sure is hot ;P

_Lion #4 Posted Dec 30 2013 - 05:04

Major

• Community Contributor
  • 26116 battles
  • [HAVOK] HAVOK
This is so awesome. Fatman is one of the kindest, nicest guys you will ever meet. Look forward to seeing you guys on the battlefield!

LittleNV #5 Posted Dec 30 2013 - 05:33

Corporal

• Players
  • 19299 battles
  • [BADGR] BADGR
FIRST!

callmesarge #6 Posted Dec 30 2013 - 05:40

First lieutenant

• Community Contributor
  • 28789 battles
  • [HAVOK] HAVOK

Now Now!

_Lion #7 Posted Dec 30 2013 - 06:19

Major

• Community Contributor
  • 26116 battles
  • [HAVOK] HAVOK

NolongerFatman #8 Posted Dec 30 2013 - 12:59

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21412 battles
  • [HAVOK] HAVOK

Lion, you are to kind.  

Strike is off to a good start, come check us out.

Tibor_Rubin #9 Posted Dec 30 2013 - 18:00

Sergeant

• Players
  • 24865 battles
  • [RUS-2] RUS-2
Awesome! I know a 59% player who wanted to join HAVOK, so this will be perfect for him! I am contacting him now! Woohoo!

nikeshoks #10 Posted Dec 30 2013 - 21:20

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15528 battles
Good luck guys be nice to see some more people in teamspeak o7

callmesarge #11 Posted Dec 31 2013 - 00:35

First lieutenant

• Community Contributor
  • 28789 battles
  • [HAVOK] HAVOK
and I quote "an elite Havok 2.0"

_Lion #12 Posted Dec 31 2013 - 01:58

Major

• Community Contributor
  • 26116 battles
  • [HAVOK] HAVOK
BUMP! Just to tell senedane to center the clan icon. You NOOB!

_Lion #13 Posted Dec 31 2013 - 01:59

Major

• Community Contributor
  • 26116 battles
  • [HAVOK] HAVOK

View Postcallmesarge, on Dec 30 2013 - 17:35, said:

and I quote "an elite Havok 2.0"

Ummm can you please define elite? LOL!

Senedane #14 Posted Dec 31 2013 - 02:51

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15833 battles
  • [ARBOK] ARBOK

View Post_Lion, on Dec 30 2013 - 17:58, said:

BUMP! Just to tell senedane to center the clan icon. You NOOB!

Yeah yeah yeah.... ;)

_Lion #15 Posted Dec 31 2013 - 07:04

Major

• Community Contributor
  • 26116 battles
  • [HAVOK] HAVOK
And put a space between the word strike and the quote....Again, you NOOB!

NolongerFatman #16 Posted Dec 31 2013 - 13:26

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21412 battles
  • [HAVOK] HAVOK

Good morning all, 

Have fun tonight, be safe. :honoring:

Senedane #17 Posted Dec 31 2013 - 18:25

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15833 battles
  • [ARBOK] ARBOK

View Post_Lion, on Dec 30 2013 - 23:04, said:

And put a space between the word strike and the quote....Again, you NOOB!

Don't make me cut back your cheesecake rations in the new year ;)

_Lion #18 Posted Jan 01 2014 - 02:06

Major

• Community Contributor
  • 26116 battles
  • [HAVOK] HAVOK
Happy New Year to a new clan, ARBOK!

S7rike #19 Posted Jan 01 2014 - 02:08

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 17244 battles
  • [FOXEY] FOXEY
So it begins.

callmesarge #20 Posted Jan 01 2014 - 06:28

First lieutenant

• Community Contributor
  • 28789 battles
  • [HAVOK] HAVOK
Happy New Years. 

Also tagged with STRIKE, AWESOME, ARBOK, LEGION, SUPERAWESOME, REALLYREALLYAWESOME, BURNING LEGION, YOUCANTHANDLETHEAWESOME

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users