Clip in Rock

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

FlatCat #1 Posted Mar 30 2011 - 18:16

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 11878 battles
Today on Malinovka a Tiger hit me from behind a rock. He had no view of me I had no view of him other then the red maker above his tank he was pinned behind the rock by our teams Tank Destoyer so he was not moving at all. There was no way he could see me or me him to shot yet he got 3 hits on me within a few 2nds taking me out.

There must be a clip in the rock that allows a tank with a longer gun to pass though the rock and fire. He seemed to know of the glitch because of his flipping remark. I know some guns can pass though objects on some areas it must be a glitch that can be Exploited.

jdtherocker #2 Posted Mar 30 2011 - 18:21

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 14009 battles

View PostFlatCat, on Mar 30 2011 - 18:16, said:

Today on Malinovka a Tiger hit me from behind a rock. He had no view of me I had no view of him other then the red maker above his tank he was pinned behind the rock by our teams Tank Destoyer so he was not moving at all. There was no way he could see me or me him to shot yet he got 3 hits on me within a few 2nds taking me out.

There must be a clip in the rock that allows a tank with a longer gun to pass though the rock and fire. He seemed to know of the glitch because of his flipping remark. I know some guns can pass though objects on some areas it must be a glitch that can be Exploited.
Ythe gun passes through but your aimer is still in building either there is a glitch like you said which if screen shotted and reported it would be fixed or there was a spot he could aimtrhrough like a splitting of the rock.

Hobbe #3 Posted Mar 30 2011 - 18:45

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 8092 battles
Taken out by a Tiger?

How embarassing for you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users