Jump to content


[0.9.2] |Update 7| Solo's Easy ModPack Installer w/ Mod and Sound Previews [8/29/14]

mod modpack installer mods wotmods wotmodpack solo jimbo infopanel modsforworldoftanks

  • Please log in to reply
1550 replies to this topic

Poll: Update 4.1 (159 members have cast votes)

Which Sound Mods You Use?

  1. Julie (24 votes [15.09%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 15.09%

  2. Minions (11 votes [6.92%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 6.92%

  3. Fox (2 votes [1.26%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 1.26%

  4. Nukem (24 votes [15.09%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 15.09%

  5. Gnomefather's Guns (27 votes [16.98%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 16.98%

  6. Gnomefather's Engines (7 votes [4.40%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 4.40%

  7. Kriegstreiber's Guns (15 votes [9.43%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 9.43%

  8. Kriegstreiber's Engines (5 votes [3.14%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 3.14%

  9. None! (44 votes [27.67%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 27.67%

New DLC Hosting after Update 4.1

  1. Working As Intended (117 votes [73.58%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 73.58%

  2. Too Slow (20 votes [12.58%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 12.58%

  3. Doesn't Work (11 votes [6.92%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 6.92%

  4. Other (Leave a comment) (11 votes [6.92%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 6.92%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

Scootin_Newton #281 Posted Feb 22 2014 - 18:03

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20183 battles
  • 107
  • [--DRB] --DRB
  • Member since:
    04-29-2013

View Postartybuster, on Feb 22 2014 - 02:43, said:

I appreciate all the effort you put into this but this mod is just way to busy!


Maybe it's too much for your Experience Level



EvilUser #282 Posted Feb 23 2014 - 01:43

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 9957 battles
  • 14
  • Member since:
    03-01-2011

Hey Solo... love your mod... used it in 8.10 .. but 8.11 not working well for me .. notice when I DL'ed the file and then did a clean install the gnomefathers engine sounds was not working .. so I played w/o it for awhile and it wasn't the same w/o it :P ...  this evening I thought I check to see if you did a newer ver and yes you did with some newer mods to go by.. (sweet) well got it .. installed it... (clean install / reinstalled game) so I started up a battle and it wont go past the splash screen (the screen before the battle starts) ... any ideas would be good .. thx

 

 

EDIT: ok in further review its the engine sound pack that's given me trouble.. that's a shame ... I realllly like that :)   like someone mention that WG may have changed some of the engine sound names? ... well what ever the case may be and if someone has a fix I would greatful.

 

edit: ok further review x2 I got it running :) and i'm not using WOT tweaker V2.5 for 8.11 at this time, but will install it to see if that's causing the problem it might be that I installed the tweaker 1st?.... I don't know.. and if its not the tweaker then 1 of the mods in the install doesn't like Gnomefather's :P 

 

edit: Tweaker not the issue. I don't know ..I cant seem to dup that issue... if I run across it again i'll post it..


Edited by Palerider_IL, Feb 23 2014 - 16:17.


DDOSATTACKED #283 Posted Feb 23 2014 - 02:11

    Private

  • Players
  • 134 battles
  • 3
  • [R3B3L] R3B3L
  • Member since:
    06-03-2013
Best Modpack ever made. Good Job.

Chisum #284 Posted Feb 23 2014 - 16:28

    Sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 15352 battles
  • 153
  • [-OST-] -OST-
  • Member since:
    07-18-2010
Simply Awesome!!! Thanks

Bleemus #285 Posted Feb 23 2014 - 20:03

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 12253 battles
  • 28
  • [FYYFF] FYYFF
  • Member since:
    10-12-2013

Easily my favorite modpack!  You are to be congratulated on your great work. The system of dots is brilliant!

 

I have one question.  In the battle loading screen there are three numbers.  Looking at the code in the battleloading.xml file it would appear that they should be WN8, Global Win Rate and Tank Win Rate I believe if I am reading it correctly.

 

As you can see from my Noobmeter stats (yes they are bad, I am just learning) my WN8 is 557. See attached image.

 

The Battle Loading screen shows a number 26. See attached image.

 

What is the number 26 represent as it isn't my WN8.

 

Is there a way for me to edit the battleloading.xml file to show the full WN8 rating number out to four digits?

 

Thank you for any help you can provide.

 

 

Attached Files

  • Attached File   noob.PNG   10.1K
  • Attached File   WN8.PNG   55.57K


mdkirk58 #286 Posted Feb 23 2014 - 22:38

    Private

  • Players
  • 16735 battles
  • 3
  • [TDD] TDD
  • Member since:
    09-10-2012

hello  

thank you for the great pack  im useing the melty sight is ther away to darken the blue up an make the circle as ur driveing a little bigger thank you again    mdkirk



RagingBlueberry #287 Posted Feb 24 2014 - 04:12

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 2260 battles
  • 126
  • Member since:
    08-03-2012
Great mod pack.

orbeavhawk #288 Posted Feb 24 2014 - 21:20

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4944 battles
  • 197
  • Member since:
    01-10-2012

View Postorbeavhawk, on Feb 20 2014 - 15:19, said:

None of YOUR Download LINKS work for me for some unknown reason??????

I found the PROBLEM, don't understand it, but found it...........it's in REVERS this time though.....for years I only used IE as my Browser, but a while back because it seemed like everyone was switching to CHROME, I switched to it too, and was liking it - until I found sometimes at certain sites I could NOT use LINKS like normal, CLICK until "H" froze over to NO avail, then I'd paste the same URL into IE, and WALA, the LINKS worked as they are supposed to.   Reported more than once to Chrome!   Got tired of having to go back and forth....have switched back to daily main use of IE......found that this time IF I switched to CHROME I can use the LINKS to your site that are in WOT's Forums.

      Looking 4ward to now downloading and enjoying the Fruit of ALL of SOLO's Labor!!!!



orbeavhawk #289 Posted Feb 24 2014 - 22:38

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4944 battles
  • 197
  • Member since:
    01-10-2012


Sir SOLO,      Just tried it out and.................

    GOD Bless YOU!  Using all of your God given gifts/skills in service to us............THANKS so MUCH!   This MOD is a "Dream come True!"

Sometime ago when the WOT Programmers said they were going to give us special place for "our" Mods..........I envisoned something like what you have

done for us.....VERY Professional!!!

    I for one would be more than GLAD to Donate via PayPal to show appreciation for all of your work....looks like a FULL time job with all of these problems to fix and special requests to fill.   I am poor but would gladly give something!

 

THANKS and Keep UP da GOOD Work!    michael



xISovereignIx #290 Posted Feb 25 2014 - 02:19

    Private

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    02-25-2014
Before I state my problem I would like to say this is the best mod pack I've ever seen for WoT, thank you so much. I think I may have found a bug in v9.5 for MeltyMaps crosshairs, The armour indicator when aiming at a tank stays the same for no matter what tank I aim at, It always says 150/100. It does not give my real penetration values and the enemy armour values. It was previously working on other versions of the mod pack. Thanks.

Romattman #291 Posted Feb 25 2014 - 09:15

    Private

  • Players
  • 5161 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    02-16-2013
Super job with the 8.11 mod pack.:smile: My one and only problem is with the new maps, it crashes me back to  the desktop. But not every time ??? I have to wait until the battle is over in order to get back to the hangar. Thanx and keep on tankin'.

i_p111 #292 Posted Feb 25 2014 - 19:00

    Private

  • Players
  • 34465 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    07-01-2011

All fine except stats for players. xvm log has error:

2014-02-25 12:41:11: [ERROR] loadUrl failed: Exception: Encoding not supported: None   File "xvmstat/stats.py", line 377, in loadUrl

 



Kosaro #293 Posted Feb 26 2014 - 03:28

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5075 battles
  • 51
  • Member since:
    07-26-2013

Question about 'Minimap only' setting:

 

What does it mean by adaptive view range? I don't see any circles other than the 50m one. Does the yellow dash in the where-you're-looking line have something to do with it?



soloviyko #294 Posted Feb 26 2014 - 04:41

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 7932 battles
  • 271
  • [_ACR_] _ACR_
  • Member since:
    07-12-2012

View PostDave_Monkey, on Feb 22 2014 - 17:32, said:

Hi Solo

Really great mod pack facility you have provided. Thank you !

However the color blind mode now doesnt turn blue (just stays red when selected)

Any fix?

 

I tried the mode and I saw what you are talking about. The thing is that the client supports the color bind mode but mods don't. Mod devs have to write the code to support it. I know very little about this mode so I might be wrong, but there is nothing on my level that I can do with it. 

 

View PostPalerider_IL, on Feb 23 2014 - 01:43, said:

Hey Solo... love your mod... used it in 8.10 .. but 8.11 not working well for me .. notice when I DL'ed the file and then did a clean install the gnomefathers engine sounds was not working .. so I played w/o it for awhile and it wasn't the same w/o it :P ...  this evening I thought I check to see if you did a newer ver and yes you did with some newer mods to go by.. (sweet) well got it .. installed it... (clean install / reinstalled game) so I started up a battle and it wont go past the splash screen (the screen before the battle starts) ... any ideas would be good .. thx

 

 

EDIT: ok in further review its the engine sound pack that's given me trouble.. that's a shame ... I realllly like that :)   like someone mention that WG may have changed some of the engine sound names? ... well what ever the case may be and if someone has a fix I would greatful.

 

edit: ok further review x2 I got it running :) and i'm not using WOT tweaker V2.5 for 8.11 at this time, but will install it to see if that's causing the problem it might be that I installed the tweaker 1st?.... I don't know.. and if its not the tweaker then 1 of the mods in the install doesn't like Gnomefather's :P 

 

edit: Tweaker not the issue. I don't know ..I cant seem to dup that issue... if I run across it again i'll post it..

 

I tried to run some investigation and my conclusion is that in v9.0 I accidentally left the engine sound from 8.10 and it caused crashing problems, but after in v9.1 I got it got updated to 8.11 and everyhing with sound mods was fine, but someone still had issue with no sound at all. I personally didn't have that issue. But my only explanation is that WOT has a cache folder in AppData and if running unsupported mods might cause cache corruption.  

 

View PostBleemus, on Feb 23 2014 - 20:03, said:

Easily my favorite modpack!  You are to be congratulated on your great work. The system of dots is brilliant!

 

I have one question.  In the battle loading screen there are three numbers.  Looking at the code in the battleloading.xml file it would appear that they should be WN8, Global Win Rate and Tank Win Rate I believe if I am reading it correctly.

 

As you can see from my Noobmeter stats (yes they are bad, I am just learning) my WN8 is 557. See attached image.

 

The Battle Loading screen shows a number 26. See attached image.

 

What is the number 26 represent as it isn't my WN8.

 

Is there a way for me to edit the battleloading.xml file to show the full WN8 rating number out to four digits?

 

Thank you for any help you can provide.

 

 

 

The 26 that you see is WN8 but on a scale from 1-100. and not on 1-2678 blah blah. Using such scale it's better because it provides flexibility when changing rating eg WN6 or 7

 

View Postmdkirk58, on Feb 23 2014 - 22:38, said:

hello  

thank you for the great pack  im useing the melty sight is ther away to darken the blue up an make the circle as ur driveing a little bigger thank you again    mdkirk

 

You can do it yourself by using any SWF Compiler or Editor. or just simply change the Gamma in game settings to make the colors more saturated. 

 

View Postorbeavhawk, on Feb 24 2014 - 22:38, said:

Sir SOLO,      Just tried it out and.................

    GOD Bless YOU!  Using all of your God given gifts/skills in service to us............THANKS so MUCH!   This MOD is a "Dream come True!"

Sometime ago when the WOT Programmers said they were going to give us special place for "our" Mods..........I envisoned something like what you have

done for us.....VERY Professional!!!

    I for one would be more than GLAD to Donate via PayPal to show appreciation for all of your work....looks like a FULL time job with all of these problems to fix and special requests to fill.   I am poor but would gladly give something!

 

THANKS and Keep UP da GOOD Work!    michael

 

Nice that you got the problem solved. As for paypal I updated the OP it's in there now, I've been asked few times about the donate button so i finally decided to include it. 

 

View PostxISovereignIx, on Feb 25 2014 - 02:19, said:

Before I state my problem I would like to say this is the best mod pack I've ever seen for WoT, thank you so much. I think I may have found a bug in v9.5 for MeltyMaps crosshairs, The armour indicator when aiming at a tank stays the same for no matter what tank I aim at, It always says 150/100. It does not give my real penetration values and the enemy armour values. It was previously working on other versions of the mod pack. Thanks.

 

Melty quit his mod. Someone else it trying to fix it for 8.11 so yes it's a bit buggy I'll try to stay updated with development. 

 

View PostRomattman, on Feb 25 2014 - 09:15, said:

Super job with the 8.11 mod pack.:smile: My one and only problem is with the new maps, it crashes me back to  the desktop. But not every time ??? I have to wait until the battle is over in order to get back to the hangar. Thanx and keep on tankin'.

 

Personally I have no problem with new maps. I saw that someone else had that issue they fixed it by re-installing the game. By looking on forums I found that that it also happens to people that don't even run the mods. I thing it has to do with this patch being not fully finalized. 

 

View Posti_p111, on Feb 25 2014 - 19:00, said:

All fine except stats for players. xvm log has error:

2014-02-25 12:41:11: [ERROR] loadUrl failed: Exception: Encoding not supported: None   File "xvmstat/stats.py", line 377, in loadUrl

 

 

In one of the recent nightlys XVM did something to the way they handle url requests "

allow http responses without content-encoding headers (may be some proxy cut
"Accept-Encoding" header or decompress responses on the fly?)"

Try running the XVM updater and update the xvm, see if it helps. 

 

 

View PostKosaro, on Feb 26 2014 - 03:28, said:

Question about 'Minimap only' setting:

 

What does it mean by adaptive view range? I don't see any circles other than the 50m one. Does the yellow dash in the where-you're-looking line have something to do with it?

 

Adaptive range is the view line is based on your tanks view range and not the standard 445m. I still have to update the minimap only config. Because I don;t like the way it looks and I have some plans to make it better check on the weekend for new update. 



Hertovskij #295 Posted Feb 26 2014 - 20:06

    Private

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    02-26-2014

Hello Solo,
Great Installer! And the choices.. mmmm
Though I have a problem, and i'm hoping you could help.
When I succesfuly installer the mods i selected, my tank markers (in-game markers above tanks) are not even showing.
Nothing above all tanks (Alive, Enemy, Destroyed).
I looked everywhere on internet, can't find any solution.

If you can, please, help.



soloviyko #296 Posted Feb 26 2014 - 20:15

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 7932 battles
  • 271
  • [_ACR_] _ACR_
  • Member since:
    07-12-2012

View PostHertovskij, on Feb 26 2014 - 20:06, said:

Hello Solo,
Great Installer! And the choices.. mmmm
Though I have a problem, and i'm hoping you could help.
When I succesfuly installer the mods i selected, my tank markers (in-game markers above tanks) are not even showing.
Nothing above all tanks (Alive, Enemy, Destroyed).
I looked everywhere on internet, can't find any solution.

If you can, please, help.

 

Can you provide a screenshot?



Hertovskij #297 Posted Feb 26 2014 - 20:31

    Private

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    02-26-2014
I'd love to, but where are my screenshots? Whenever i press Print Screen, the directory doesn't show.
O.o

soloviyko #298 Posted Feb 26 2014 - 20:34

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 7932 battles
  • 271
  • [_ACR_] _ACR_
  • Member since:
    07-12-2012

View PostHertovskij, on Feb 26 2014 - 20:31, said:

I'd love to, but where are my screenshots? Whenever i press Print Screen, the directory doesn't show.
O.o

 

In world of tanks folder in screenshot



Hertovskij #299 Posted Feb 26 2014 - 22:00

    Private

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    02-26-2014

Nevermind, got it fixed ^^

Thanks for support



soloviyko #300 Posted Feb 26 2014 - 22:11

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 7932 battles
  • 271
  • [_ACR_] _ACR_
  • Member since:
    07-12-2012

View PostHertovskij, on Feb 26 2014 - 22:00, said:

Nevermind, got it fixed ^^

Thanks for support

 

Can you share what you did and your solution in case someone else runs into such problem







Also tagged with mod, modpack, installer, mods, wotmods, wotmodpack, solo, jimbo, infopanel, modsforworldoftanks

483 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 483 guests, 0 anonymous users