SSGS is recruiting!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
111 replies to this topic

Rockfish #1 Posted Apr 02 2011 - 00:45

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles

Posted Image

Looking for a clan that laughs way too much? That goes into awesome discussions about what is funny, what isn't, and making fun of Princess's over-sized Maus? Do you like making your lips hurt from grinning too much? Want a clan that can help you in just about any tank, has its own website, and has a women on a pole as the emblem? How about kicking butt at the same time, and having a sense of honor and sportsmanship too; knowing defeat is an important part of any game? Look no further!

Super Secret Gentlemen's Squadron is actively recruiting once more! We have all grown in experience, fun factor and in size; and want to expand even more to get more people who make us laugh! As this game keeps on getting better, we are looking for not only good tanks with a sense of humor, but new guys who want to join a clan who will teach them the ropes and make them laugh.

By preference we want people willing to get on Teamspeak, server info is on the forums below!

To join submit an application on our forums at:
http://ssgsgaming.com/

ArmsDealer #2 Posted Apr 11 2011 - 04:59

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Bump from me.

Kona #3 Posted Apr 11 2011 - 05:38

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
SSGS guys are funny and mean and pretty good (except for Bergmanov!)

ArmsDealer #4 Posted Apr 13 2011 - 17:03

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Oh, yeah, kiss Berg's ass, like his ego needs the boost. :3

thehorn #5 Posted May 15 2011 - 21:05

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
add thehorn

Greneral_Maow #6 Posted May 20 2011 - 00:52

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
I had fun in company battle with dotmark today. He possesses epic t-54 skillz.
Maybe you guys need some merc(s) further down the line?

dotMark #7 Posted May 22 2011 - 05:32

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles

View Post_grenadier_, on May 20 2011 - 00:52, said:

I had fun in company battle with dotmark today. He possesses epic t-54 skillz.
Maybe you guys need some merc(s) further down the line?
aww, thanks! I had an amazing time fighting alongside you! http://forum.worldof...le_honoring.gif

I'm unsure what SSGS' stance is on mercs in the future. Feel free to check out our forum (link is in the first post) and post about it there. Either way, I hope to play with you in the future! You're always welcome. http://forum.worldof...Smile_great.gif

DKSanctum #8 Posted May 29 2011 - 07:57

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
SSGS still looking for great people! we're always looking for new talent and buddies.

Badman82 #9 Posted Jun 01 2011 - 13:57

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
I just seen this. Nice!

ArmsDealer #10 Posted Jun 03 2011 - 17:27

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Oh, Baddy bear!

deathTouch #11 Posted Jun 03 2011 - 19:05

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
SSGS guys are one of the clans that I look forward to playing against in company battles because, regardless of the outcome, I know I'm going to be laughing all the way through the game.

Great attitudes and skill can be found with this group.

ArmsDealer #12 Posted Jun 08 2011 - 01:31

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Thanks, dT. MLP's our favorite match up in companies too. ^^

EgoCroaker #13 Posted Jun 09 2011 - 09:13

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
I've never had any issue with SSGS per say however, as depicted in this screenshot, a particular member, pwnstar(SSGS} is seen giving my coordinates to the remaining enemy tanks.  

This despicable behavior had no instigating event nor rational justification.  Just poor sportsmanship, loathesome morals, ethics and sub-par ideals.   Such vile people do not reflect well upon SSGS. Hopefully, this player doesn't represent the rest of SSGS or their ingame practices.

Attached Images

Greneral_Maow #14 Posted Jun 22 2011 - 01:00

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Did another company battle with them today, very strong players :Smile_great:

_Comrade_ #15 Posted Jun 28 2011 - 22:39

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles

View PostEgoCroaker, on Jun 09 2011 - 09:13, said:

I've never had any issue with SSGS per say however, as depicted in this screenshot, a particular member, pwnstar(SSGS} is seen giving my coordinates to the remaining enemy tanks.  

This despicable behavior had no instigating event nor rational justification.  Just poor sportsmanship, loathesome morals, ethics and sub-par ideals.   Such vile people do not reflect well upon SSGS. Hopefully, this player doesn't represent the rest of SSGS or their ingame practices.

Don't write inflammatory things about SSGS clan members without ANY PROOF of what you're trying to say, especially considering your suspiciously cropped screenshot. Calling out grids is mean, but trying to lambaste us with no concrete proof is unforgivable and childish.

Silver1 #16 Posted Jul 14 2011 - 03:41

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
Hey guys it's been long but I finally got it working. In game I am also known as SILVER! noob!

shifuhen #17 Posted Jul 16 2011 - 07:00

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
can i join this clan??  please??

thehorn #18 Posted Jul 16 2011 - 19:44

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
nfssgs.tk

RagnarocKer_ #19 Posted Jul 19 2011 - 19:30

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
R@gnaroCker_

I believe it was Bergmanov who'd asked me directly to join up with you guys. We were in a random battle, and he gave me a timely order to flank our opponent, starting with "Pershing, flank..." something-whatever. Which I did by going up and around this rock. We still lost the fight (bloody thick skinned Lowe or something. Anyways I liked the way he showed his appreciation though.

I have a Lowe myself (bloody slow traverse, loading and turret rotation. So I decided to work up to a good medium tank for the best combination of speed, survivability and well still slower than I like reload since I upgraded to the 90 mm gun. I have an elite light M2 as well. I'm still figuring out the tier two arty I recently bought.

Not too sure about a clan though, I kind of like my semi-anonimity. I been around video games since "Pong" though, seen them all. Action is too quick in WoT for my typing, I usually get something out way after it's too late. I have near 10 million credits to my name so I don't want for anything except more exp.

In random games, I've seen people saying, "Let them come to us" (camping), others saying "Let's rush". And even more people bitching about people doing the opposite. I've seen campers getting flanked, and rushers rushing into a solid wall of defense and dying away. So I get steamed when people find themselves on the losing side and screaming bloody noobs or idiots (Indicating they're losing team mates). It's a 15 minute round of fighting for heavens sakes, and people still get way too serious for my tastes. This game is about as much skill as luck, and that's what war should be all about.

Anyways, I saw on the forums that there's a Canadian team as well. I'm on the west coast of Canada, play usually at all hours between Tuesday morning to Friday evening. Email me at ragnaroc@telus.net with more details about you and yours. I'll decide on which of these two choices later.

Bye all....

thehorn #20 Posted Aug 13 2011 - 15:59

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
ssgsgaming.com