Jump to content


New System for AFK, BOTS, IDLE, will be nice !


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Douc_The_Monkey #1 Posted Jan 10 2014 - 17:06

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 16454 battles
  • 61
  • Member since:
    11-23-2012

Hi everyone.... i would like to suggest something cause it really annoying to always report Bots, AFK, idle people...... i mean, it kill the game and that really a pain in the butts.

I would like you guys to create a system that when u launch a game, u have at least 1 minute to move and act like a real player, otherwise, you get disconnected. What i mean, is those people who dont move at all since 1-2-3 minutes.... and start moving when have tank enemy around them or those people who start a game and go smoke a cigarette. In a game, with XVM, it easy to know who are they, cause they have normally between 30 to 45% win ratio must of them.

 

After 5 times.... if it happen again, make sure they get ban for 24-48 hours.
After 10 times.... if it happen again, make sure they get ban for 1 week.
After 15 times... Perm Ban

 

Thank you to support the real player who put money in this game and care about winning a game.



hoenndeathnoodle #2 Posted Jan 10 2014 - 17:07

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 35946 battles
  • 324
  • Member since:
    05-21-2011
how about after five times you are just perma banned less of them to worry about

vladvirus #3 Posted Jan 10 2014 - 17:12

    Major

  • Players
  • 12295 battles
  • 4,162
  • Member since:
    12-27-2011

I go for smoke, or a drink.. nothing wrong with that.

 

 

On a serious note - I think the problem is with "act like you're a real player" comment.

A. Real life happens. If my younger kid wakes up - guess what? I'll go afk

B. 1 minute is too short of a time. We have people "loading into battle" 1 minutes after the countdown is done

C. They cannot create a system of tracking such people - because even good players sometimes go afk and you can't judge people based on their performance - because guess what? There are people who are 30-45%ers and they never go afk or bot - they just suck horribly. They still deserve a chance play.

 

Anyhow, this been proposed a million of times but nobody ever comes up with an actual solution as to HOW to do this effectively.



minim8greyhound #4 Posted Jan 10 2014 - 17:24

    Major

  • Players
  • 15064 battles
  • 2,448
  • [_SOC_] _SOC_
  • Member since:
    07-01-2011

I suggest you play team battles, those are more intense matches where you can make sure all your players are not afk or bots.

Please don't ruin the laid back and enjoyable pub environment.

 

Your welcome, by a real player who has put time and money in the game, and doesn't want to get his account permabanned just cause he had to go to the bathroom at the beginning of a match.

 

 



crankytanker51 #5 Posted Jan 10 2014 - 17:28

    Private

  • Players
  • 13212 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    02-12-2012
So, I live out in the country. We have very poor internet, I sometimes have to log out and log back in 3 or 4 times before my tank will respond after the battle count down. It sucks, sometimes my tank takes off and drives straight ahead or does very nice circles at launch, must look crazy to the other players. Log out, log back in. i agree that it is unfair to the team to have tanks sitting idle the spawn point, however, not all are intentionally absent. And I agree with vladvirus, sometimes life can interrupt the game, my kids come first.

BarnsBroadside #6 Posted Jan 10 2014 - 17:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 18568 battles
  • 4,451
  • Member since:
    07-13-2013
Or just not allow any player to start a new battle while they have a tank still alive in another battle.

callmecrazy #7 Posted Jan 10 2014 - 18:16

    Major

  • Players
  • 12719 battles
  • 3,022
  • Member since:
    01-15-2012

View PostBarnsBroadside, on Jan 10 2014 - 08:32, said:

Or just not allow any player to start a new battle while they have a tank still alive in another battle.

THIS, THIS, THIS, A THOUSAND BAZILLION TIMES THIS!!!

Barns, may your bacon always be crispy.



BarnsBroadside #8 Posted Jan 10 2014 - 18:52

    Major

  • Players
  • 18568 battles
  • 4,451
  • Member since:
    07-13-2013

View Postcallmecrazy, on Jan 10 2014 - 12:16, said:

THIS, THIS, THIS, A THOUSAND BAZILLION TIMES THIS!!!

Barns, may your bacon always be crispy.

I prefer my bacon chewy actually, but thanks anyway.



Canadian__Bacon #9 Posted Jan 10 2014 - 19:39

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 12866 battles
  • 450
  • Member since:
    04-08-2013

View PostBarnsBroadside, on Jan 10 2014 - 11:32, said:

Or just not allow any player to start a new battle while they have a tank still alive in another battle.

Nvm, misread.


Edited by 42FldGnr, Jan 10 2014 - 19:40.


General_Izer #10 Posted Jan 10 2014 - 22:24

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17823 battles
  • 112
  • Member since:
    03-23-2013
If I was WG, I would seriously watch accounts on the lower end of the winrate scale. < 45% win rate means the player is not doing anything reasonable towards winning ie idle or even harming the team.

Douc_The_Monkey #11 Posted Jan 18 2014 - 21:57

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 16454 battles
  • 61
  • Member since:
    11-23-2012

View Postvladvirus, on Jan 10 2014 - 17:12, said:

I go for smoke, or a drink.. nothing wrong with that.

 

 

On a serious note - I think the problem is with "act like you're a real player" comment.

A. Real life happens. If my younger kid wakes up - guess what? I'll go afk

B. 1 minute is too short of a time. We have people "loading into battle" 1 minutes after the countdown is done

C. They cannot create a system of tracking such people - because even good players sometimes go afk and you can't judge people based on their performance - because guess what? There are people who are 30-45%ers and they never go afk or bot - they just suck horribly. They still deserve a chance play.

 

Anyhow, this been proposed a million of times but nobody ever comes up with an actual solution as to HOW to do this effectively.


I dont talk about those player who have good rating.... i dont talk about those player who did once or twice a day....

 

I talk about those player who have 45% wr.... they just launch game and left and hope a victory for grind a  tank.

I talk about those arty who go afk while u need them

 

So relax body.... i dont put everyone in the same basket.... i just saying they must ban people who go AFK on purpuse and it easy to know.... when a tank didnt move from spawn since 15 minutes.... when you have an arty who go hide in a corner and dont do nothing.



Douc_The_Monkey #12 Posted Jan 18 2014 - 21:58

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 16454 battles
  • 61
  • Member since:
    11-23-2012

View Postminim8greyhound, on Jan 10 2014 - 17:24, said:

I suggest you play team battles, those are more intense matches where you can make sure all your players are not afk or bots.

Please don't ruin the laid back and enjoyable pub environment.

 

Your welcome, by a real player who has put time and money in the game, and doesn't want to get his account permabanned just cause he had to go to the bathroom at the beginning of a match.

 

 


Team Battle take must of the time 5 minutes to launch..... this is a waste of time !!!



Douc_The_Monkey #13 Posted Jan 18 2014 - 22:00

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 16454 battles
  • 61
  • Member since:
    11-23-2012

View Postcrankytanker51, on Jan 10 2014 - 17:28, said:

So, I live out in the country. We have very poor internet, I sometimes have to log out and log back in 3 or 4 times before my tank will respond after the battle count down. It sucks, sometimes my tank takes off and drives straight ahead or does very nice circles at launch, must look crazy to the other players. Log out, log back in. i agree that it is unfair to the team to have tanks sitting idle the spawn point, however, not all are intentionally absent. And I agree with vladvirus, sometimes life can interrupt the game, my kids come first.


I dont say to not take care of your kids.... i can understand

Otherwise.... you have a poor connection internet, so everyone must pay due to your condition.... that suck !

 

And ofc i dont talk about those people who have poor connection internet...... i talk about those people who have 45% or less, they are always AFK... they do it on purpose.... it easy to know it cause they have bad wr overall and bad wr on tank also.... that not because they have hard time to play that tank, it because they are AFK and leave the rest of team alone



Douc_The_Monkey #14 Posted Jan 18 2014 - 22:03

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 16454 battles
  • 61
  • Member since:
    11-23-2012

View PostBarnsBroadside, on Jan 10 2014 - 17:32, said:

Or just not allow any player to start a new battle while they have a tank still alive in another battle.

 

Nan... this is unfair for real player who grinding and really play like hell !

My stats show the kind of player i am.... im a game changer, i can lead a team to victory.... i have more then 1 kills by game on over 1300 games (new account)... so waiting to see all my team got kill, dont have time for this.



Douc_The_Monkey #15 Posted Jan 18 2014 - 22:06

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 16454 battles
  • 61
  • Member since:
    11-23-2012

View Postpedro17, on Jan 10 2014 - 22:24, said:

If I was WG, I would seriously watch accounts on the lower end of the winrate scale. < 45% win rate means the player is not doing anything reasonable towards winning ie idle or even harming the team.


I agree.... i know some people are really noob at this game.... specially my old roommate who i watch him play and do lot of mystake, which cost victory of the team must of the time.

 

But a lot of those 45% wr or less, they need to be seriously watched.... they are must of the time, AFK or bots people... and they do it on purpuse.

I see some people with 39% wr... playing an IS-6.... that bad, really bad !



billwiw #16 Posted Jan 18 2014 - 23:18

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 29698 battles
  • 379
  • [FELOW] FELOW
  • Member since:
    04-15-2011

How about:

-Disable the option for a player to leave the battle before they are dead(makes the abuser's grind more time consuming)

-if they close down wot early, they can't play until that tank is back

-Make a small distance moved requirement for every battle(a few meters)(to make botting more difficult) and would have to take into account the number of shots fired(arty)

-If they do not get that amount of distance moved during the course of a battle, they get a warning(lenient to players who DC)

-The second afk game(in a row) will result in a 24h ban, which could be even more harsh if they team kill

 

I think a simple solution like this will positively effect the idlers/bots, and I fully agree that the people who abuse the current system need to be punished.



callmecrazy #17 Posted Jan 19 2014 - 19:59

    Major

  • Players
  • 12719 battles
  • 3,022
  • Member since:
    01-15-2012

View PostDieu_Du_Ciel, on Jan 18 2014 - 13:03, said:

 

Nan... this is unfair for real player who grinding and really play like hell !

My stats show the kind of player i am.... im a game changer, i can lead a team to victory.... i have more then 1 kills by game on over 1300 games (new account)... so waiting to see all my team got kill, dont have time for this.

Barn is not saying all your team's tanks have to be killed, just yours.  The battle starts, you play your heart out, you get killed, you can exit the battle to the garage to pick another tank and go into a different battle, just as it is now.

The change Barn and I are talking about is this, the battle starts, you exit the battle (your tank still alive) back to the garage.  You cannot start another battle with another tank until a set time has passed (i.e. 5 min, 10 min, whatever).  This prevents the afk'rs from gaining anything by leaving the current battle and starting another battle.

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users