Jump to content


the waffle is the most balanced T10 TD that excels only with good teams


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Drealgrin #1 Posted Jan 12 2014 - 07:49

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 25917 battles
  • 691
  • [STASH] STASH
  • Member since:
    01-29-2011
after over 1k fights in my waffle, I feel qualified to talk to you angry potatoes about it.

Cons = It can't be spotted if you're spotted you are either already dead or your gun is guaranteed damaged.

Gun will ALWAYS be damaged due to the armorless turret. Armorer is the most important skill you can have for this tank.

massive slow and did i mention massive?


As such, you can not expect to lead charges. Ever. You need to mop up enemies from far behind, you need to lull the enemy in a false sense of security by not firing on them until they are full exposed, and your perfectly aimed shots WILL disappear more often than any other tank in the game. It's not uncommon to have 3 or more shots disappear on you in an entire clip.

The only time you should ever be on your own is when there are 3 or fewer tanks on the enemy team to flank.












 

Edited by Drealgrin, Jan 12 2014 - 07:51.


SheerluckH0lmes #2 Posted Jan 12 2014 - 07:52

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 8950 battles
  • 934
  • [-FCF-] -FCF-
  • Member since:
    09-07-2012


mcalvi52 #3 Posted Jan 12 2014 - 07:58

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 9237 battles
  • 929
  • Member since:
    12-17-2011
for that disappearing shots thing i suggest putting on server reticle

Drealgrin #4 Posted Jan 12 2014 - 08:01

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 25917 battles
  • 691
  • [STASH] STASH
  • Member since:
    01-29-2011

View Postmcalvi52, on Jan 12 2014 - 06:58, said:

for that disappearing shots thing i suggest putting on server reticle

wouldn't have mattered. at all.



Atrophy #5 Posted Jan 12 2014 - 08:06

    Captain

  • Players
  • 25406 battles
  • 1,134
  • [AMPED] AMPED
  • Member since:
    12-12-2011
A td that can't lead the charge! no way!

Drealgrin #6 Posted Jan 12 2014 - 08:07

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 25917 battles
  • 691
  • [STASH] STASH
  • Member since:
    01-29-2011

View PostAtrophy, on Jan 12 2014 - 07:06, said:

A td that can't lead the charge! no way!

plenty of TDs have better armor than most of the heavies in this game. Foch 155. e3 e4



SheerluckH0lmes #7 Posted Jan 12 2014 - 08:14

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 8950 battles
  • 934
  • [-FCF-] -FCF-
  • Member since:
    09-07-2012
If it excelled with bad teams (which i bet it does, btw) then it would be SUPER O.P. instead of being really O.P.

Drealgrin #8 Posted Jan 12 2014 - 08:30

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 25917 battles
  • 691
  • [STASH] STASH
  • Member since:
    01-29-2011

View Postplaeyr, on Jan 12 2014 - 07:14, said:

If it excelled with bad teams (which i bet it does, btw) then it would be SUPER O.P. instead of being really O.P.

i wish it had the armor on its body on the turret and no body armor instead of the opposite. then it would be op and that's pretty much the only way to make it op



Hanger_18 #9 Posted Jan 12 2014 - 08:51

    Major

  • Players
  • 17602 battles
  • 2,401
  • Member since:
    05-29-2011
i haven't thrown up the OP flag yet because i know 1 HE round pretty much kill everything...however no more auto loaders ....please no more. the Americans ok 3 lines is understandable ,4 lines thats a lil much.god i hope for no more

Drealgrin #10 Posted Jan 12 2014 - 16:53

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 25917 battles
  • 691
  • [STASH] STASH
  • Member since:
    01-29-2011
it truly is a shit tank, metric shit ton of cheating footlockers make this game absolutely worthless.

Drealgrin #11 Posted Jan 12 2014 - 16:54

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 25917 battles
  • 691
  • [STASH] STASH
  • Member since:
    01-29-2011
there are so many cheating sons of fishes in this game that it's unplayable for all but the most OP tanks, and this tank is not OP at all.

IronWolfV #12 Posted Jan 12 2014 - 16:55

    Major

  • Players
  • 29538 battles
  • 25,263
  • Member since:
    10-21-2011

Riddle me this. Name another tier 10 tank with a server average of 3k dmg.  That means from the baddest of the bad, to the best of the best, the average is 3k dmg.  There isn't another tank that does that, and you want to say it's balanced?

 

GTFO



Drealgrin #13 Posted Jan 12 2014 - 17:05

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 25917 battles
  • 691
  • [STASH] STASH
  • Member since:
    01-29-2011

View PostTalonV, on Jan 12 2014 - 15:55, said:

Riddle me this. Name another tier 10 tank with a server average of 3k dmg.  That means from the baddest of the bad, to the best of the best, the average is 3k dmg.  There isn't another tank that does that, and you want to say it's balanced?

 

GTFO

it does what it was meant to do. don't be silly and stupid breh



IronWolfV #14 Posted Jan 12 2014 - 17:11

    Major

  • Players
  • 29538 battles
  • 25,263
  • Member since:
    10-21-2011

View PostDrealgrin, on Jan 12 2014 - 11:05, said:

it does what it was meant to do. don't be silly and stupid breh

Wow, I ask a question about what tank/Td has the best average damage and you give me useless drivel like I am some kind of noob who sits in the open? Wow..the amount of fail here, unbelievable.



Kermut #15 Posted Jan 12 2014 - 20:37

    Captain

  • Players
  • 15182 battles
  • 1,670
  • Member since:
    05-05-2011

View PostTalonV, on Jan 12 2014 - 10:55, said:

Riddle me this. Name another tier 10 tank with a server average of 3k dmg.  That means from the baddest of the bad, to the best of the best, the average is 3k dmg.  There isn't another tank that does that, and you want to say it's balanced?

 

GTFO

View PostDrealgrin, on Jan 12 2014 - 11:05, said:

it does what it was meant to do. don't be silly and stupid breh

 

It does what it was meant to do which is get stupidly high amounts of damage every game regardless if played by a 46%r or a 60%r.  It's so stupidly OP I cannot fathom why WG ever thought releasing it as is was a good idea.

 

It's NOT slow, so stop saying that.  Go play a tortoise/T95/Maus if you want to see what slow is.  

 

Yea it has no armor and yea it can't lead a push, but none of the other Tier X td's is really meant to lead a push either.  And there is no other tank in the game that has the damage output of the waffle- 6 shots @ 560 dmg a shot in what under 16 seconds?  With 300mm penn, laser accuracy?  Even a potato player can get half of those to connect before he dies, and for a potato to do 1,500 dmg in a tier X is an achievement.  If you give it to a 60%r who will get multiple clips off you're talking 4k dmg + every match.



Drealgrin #16 Posted Jan 13 2014 - 07:39

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 25917 battles
  • 691
  • [STASH] STASH
  • Member since:
    01-29-2011

View PostKermut, on Jan 12 2014 - 19:37, said:

 

It does what it was meant to do which is get stupidly high amounts of damage every game regardless if played by a 46%r or a 60%r.  It's so stupidly OP I cannot fathom why WG ever thought releasing it as is was a good idea.

 

It's NOT slow, so stop saying that.  Go play a tortoise/T95/Maus if you want to see what slow is.  

 

Yea it has no armor and yea it can't lead a push, but none of the other Tier X td's is really meant to lead a push either.  And there is no other tank in the game that has the damage output of the waffle- 6 shots @ 560 dmg a shot in what under 16 seconds?  With 300mm penn, laser accuracy?  Even a potato player can get half of those to connect before he dies, and for a potato to do 1,500 dmg in a tier X is an achievement.  If you give it to a 60%r who will get multiple clips off you're talking 4k dmg + every match.

That's funny, It's always the Foch 155, the T57 players who bitch the most.

You guys have armor, better speed, better camo. better reload times than waffles. why do you guys do all the complaining lol


Edited by Drealgrin, Jan 13 2014 - 09:24.


alostserendipity #17 Posted Jan 13 2014 - 09:18

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 6367 battles
  • 689
  • Member since:
    02-28-2013

I think the proper response is that the WF needs to be buffed. Give it 300mm of frontal turret armor and increase engine power and maneuverability to Foch 155 levels.

 

@TalonV, the reason the DPG is so high atm is that the majority of WF owners are considerably better than the server average of 48%. The majority of reds/oranges/yellows/greens have not completed the grind for such tank.


Edited by alostserendipity, Jan 13 2014 - 09:23.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users