XVM Updater 2.7
Pictures Coming Soon!
XVM Updater is a little tool allowing you to install the eXtended Visualization Mod (XVM) for the first time or to update it to its latest version. It will automatically download the required files from the official XVM site, detect your WoT folder all by itself and perform the installation with only one click. It also includes a lot of cool and handy features in a user-friendly GUI.
- Automatic installation folder detection
- Old XVM configuration boot file backup
- Battle win chances activation
- Version selection menu (test releases, nightlies, ...)
- Easy configuration selection
- Easy J1mb0 (full package: XVM config + Crosshair) installation
- 9 languages: English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, Hungarian, Finnish and Dutch
XVM Updater v2.7
- Removed now unused code.
- Improved automatic folder detection.
- Added last nightly revision dynamical display.
- Fixed the silent access violation causing a wrong game version detection.
- Fixed rare cases of HTML code display in drop-down menus.
- Added Dutch translation.
- Fixed Russian translation.
- Fixed Polish translation.
This application belongs to LaCourgette at the EU Forums. This post is for people who can't or there ISP's block them from entering sites out of the USA. I DO NOT own this application in anyway. Thanks for understanding! My intentions for posting this on the American forums is so that people who have XVM Problems can use this easy One-Click Tool to download the Latest version of XVM from the Official XVM Site. I will post pictures soon!
Edited by thehumanslayer12, Jan 15 2014 - 12:23.