#Romove_Poll_Only_Topics

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

deathmachine16 #1 Posted Jan 14 2014 - 21:13

Major

• Players
  • 22905 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

First of all poll only topics do nothing really. We are limited to what most of the time is a very biased poll, waste forum space can't really express our opinion or help the poster. #Romove_Poll_Only_Topics

Now my response to this poll only topic on being a loyal customer to wg. 

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/321

992-benefits-of-being-a-loyal-wargaming-player/

Now I agree we should get something for being loyal but a free tier 10 for spending $500. ARE YOU SERIOUS! How badly do you want to ruin tier 10 make it unplayable,  because kiddies with mommies credit card can go. "Mommy mommy! I want that one! The tier 10 one!" I will say playing tier 10 is pretty bad ATM but this would make it like playing tier 10 pre 8.6. Which NO ONE did. Why pure arty fest and worse camping than there is now. By adding a tier 10 for money, you basically FOREVER ruin end tier play in pubs. Tier 8 is bad enough with players that have no experience in this game playing that and getting pulled into tier 10 battles cause they had mommies credit card. DONT EVER MAKE TIER 10's for sale for real money (on this server, yes the CN can buy the m60 and faillowe.) . Unless if you want a large portion of the player base to leave cause playing tier 10 would be so bad with each team full of scrubs potatoes and terribads. The only thing keeping the out is repair costs don't ever sell tier 10 premiums on this server

FPSGHoST808 #2 Posted Jan 14 2014 - 21:25

Major

• Players
  • 8053 battles

View Postdeathmachine16, on Jan 14 2014 - 10:13, said:

First of all poll only topics do nothing really. We are limited to what most of the time is a very biased poll, waste forum space can't really express our opinion or help the poster. #Romove_Poll_Only_Topics

Now my response to this poll only topic on being a loyal customer to wg. 

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/321

992-benefits-of-being-a-loyal-wargaming-player/

Now I agree we should get something for being loyal but a free tier 10 for spending $500. ARE YOU SERIOUS! How badly do you want to ruin tier 10 make it unplayable,  because kiddies with mommies credit card can go. "Mommy mommy! I want that one! The tier 10 one!" I will say playing tier 10 is pretty bad ATM but this would make it like playing tier 10 pre 8.6. Which NO ONE did. Why pure arty fest and worse camping than there is now. By adding a tier 10 for money, you basically FOREVER ruin end tier play in pubs. Tier 8 is bad enough with players that have no experience in this game playing that and getting pulled into tier 10 battles cause they had mommies credit card. DONT EVER MAKE TIER 10's for sale for real money (on this server, yes the CN can buy the m60 and faillowe.) . Unless if you want a large portion of the player base to leave cause playing tier 10 would be so bad with each team full of scrubs potatoes and terribads. The only thing keeping the out is repair costs don't ever sell tier 10 premiums on this server

romove lololololool

Hammer_Troll_01 #3 Posted Jan 14 2014 - 21:37

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 5152 battles
wow.....tell me how your realy feel. i said the same thing in his poll with -1 and a no. not to be a dick but acorridig ti your own post your wasting forums space

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users