8.11 update changes

• Please log in to reply
229 replies to this topic

KingKromo #221 Posted Feb 13 2014 - 21:58

Corporal

• Players
  • 7206 battles

I can't argue with the moderators and what they thought was best as far as nerfing and buffing went but I realllllly am not liking some things they changed.

For one they really zoomed in the camera on the tanks in the garage and I hate it, it is just to close, I like to zoom out and in as far as I want but this was it is constricted to much so it is bothering to my eyes.

The ability to see what people have said in chat when you hit enter is awesome I think and maybe it could have a option to go up even further in case you missed something. The chat is a little bit glitchy it flashes when you type and that is weird and the sounds are distorted sometimes.

I hear a Pz Ic fire its auto-cannon in short disorganized bursts like the volume is being cut even though I hear everything else fine. Just small things I suppose that I really hope can be adjusted and fixed.

KingKromo

Edited by KingKromo, Feb 13 2014 - 22:00.

andrewmin132 #222 Posted Feb 13 2014 - 23:31

Private

• Players
  • 6085 battles
what really needs to be nerfed are the **** maps like redshire or el halluf

iamsam100 #223 Posted Feb 14 2014 - 04:59

Private

• Players
  • 3817 battles

View PostDracoArgentum, on Jan 16 2014 - 11:43, said:

National battle mode sounds like pure crap. Some nations are blatantly better at certain tiers. I'll be turning that off without even playing it.

But why? The chat will be so much fun :D

whenever someone loses they will blame the russian bias or something, and we can make hitler jokes, and mother russia jokes, and french jokes to our hearts content!!!!

Iosis #224 Posted Feb 14 2014 - 09:54

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21060 battles
  • [SRB] SRB
Is it just me or you feel like tanks are slower. I mean at speedometer they are going same speed as before, but visualy it feels like going slower.

OldGaf #225 Posted Feb 14 2014 - 16:17

Corporal

• Players
  • 22237 battles

View PostJudZuechler, on Jan 16 2014 - 05:26, said:

8.11? are you kidding? why the flaming hell am i sitting here waiting for 9.0 when WT groundforces are about to be released?

WOW... I know ppl are wanting / expecting big changes in 9.0.... but this is a FREE game.... 

You can assume that development will carry on as fast as possible, esp given that there is competition in the form of WT in sight.

I don't want to start a flame war and don't mean to single you out.. i see this type of post often here and other forum.

How does anyone even know what 9.0 will be like? They could have just called this 9.0... who cares? 

If you don't like the game anymore, or it is not being developed as fast as you want... you can always play something else :)

P.S. - You can't actually be surprised that it is 8.11 can you?... is has been known to be release 8.11 for a looooong time now!

hellball5 #226 Posted Feb 16 2014 - 03:25

Private

• Players
  • 963 battles

View Post007Infinitemortal, on Jan 16 2014 - 10:29, said:

I don't know if you guys agree with me but they need to rework the camo system so TDs aren't invisible.

Shhh Shhh Shhh....we don't need that, invisible TD's are perfectly fair and balanced....

mmodel #227 Posted Feb 16 2014 - 14:33

Private

• Players
  • 3110 battles

View PostKingKromo, on Feb 13 2014 - 21:58, said:

I can't argue with the moderators and what they thought was best as far as nerfing and buffing went but I realllllly am not liking some things they changed.

For one they really zoomed in the camera on the tanks in the garage and I hate it, it is just to close, I like to zoom out and in as far as I want but this was it is constricted to much so it is bothering to my eyes.

The ability to see what people have said in chat when you hit enter is awesome I think and maybe it could have a option to go up even further in case you missed something. The chat is a little bit glitchy it flashes when you type and that is weird and the sounds are distorted sometimes.

I hear a Pz Ic fire its auto-cannon in short disorganized bursts like the volume is being cut even though I hear everything else fine. Just small things I suppose that I really hope can be adjusted and fixed.

KingKromo

Yes... I noticed that the sound effect of Pz I C auto-cannon has been changed. It sucks...

Pz I C was my favorite, I liked the sound of its auto-cannon.

I do not know why they want the change that.

Ziptar #228 Posted Feb 16 2014 - 15:15

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21035 battles
  • [STNGR] STNGR

View PostIosis, on Feb 14 2014 - 03:54, said:

Is it just me or you feel like tanks are slower. I mean at speedometer they are going same speed as before, but visualy it feels like going slower.

It's the FOV change.  A fix is coming supposedly. I noticed also that it makes the T14 look squished and squat.

View Postmmodel, on Feb 16 2014 - 08:33, said:

Yes... I noticed that the sound effect of Pz I C auto-cannon has been changed. It sucks...

Pz I C was my favorite, I liked the sound of its auto-cannon.

I do not know why they want the change that.

Sounds loike they've duck taped pillows onto the end of the barrel.

Rotary_Rocket #229 Posted Feb 17 2014 - 19:45

Private

• Players
  • 18688 battles
  • [EOO] EOO

View PostJudZuechler, on Jan 16 2014 - 04:26, said:

8.11? are you kidding? why the flaming hell am i sitting here waiting for 9.0 when WT groundforces are about to be released?

They are worse at forcing money out of you than Wargaming by a lot.  You can at least earn a premium account just by playing decent.  Also they are terrible at MM and general game play, very nice engine though.  I been playing test for 2 weeks now and there are some very nice improvements.  Nothing to massive but several of the older maps have been tweaked that will chance the way you play them.  Minor graphic enhancements as well. 

Iosis #230 Posted Feb 19 2014 - 23:59

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21060 battles
  • [SRB] SRB
Don't know about other players... But since 8.11 I get flamed up really often. 

OK you WG [edited], I know you made us a new fire icon, but there is no need to represent us so often!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users