Please read this and do something about it ... !

WOT SERVERS PING NASERVER EUSERVER LAG FPS MOVING_FROM_NA_TO_EU_SERVER

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

mato200 #1 Posted Jan 17 2014 - 09:43

Private

• Players
  • 7067 battles

I am from Europe (country: Croatia) and have this WoT account 2 years ... i have very good PC and my fps are around 40-70 but ping... PING IS AROUND 200 on west NA server and 140 on east NA server... LIKE I said i am in europe so why would i make account on NA cuz i am in europe well... i am now 14 and i was 12 when i made my account and start playing while I was making account i didnt noticed there are EUROPE and AMERICA servers... I didnt noticed that i was making account on NA website :(  ...

In past 5 weeks lag was showing every 15 secunds its probably cuz of ping  it cannot be cuz of fps cuz i have it around 60...

I asked my friends in EU servers they told me theirs ping was around 50 and i saw some youtubers that plays on EU servers their ping is around 30 i was like WTF ?!? i noticed also when i have lag and when it ends laggin my fps are comming down from 800 to regular 140 ...  :(    and every time when its lag my MS turns red... I wanna u to make option that players can go from NA to EU server and from EU to NA server I KNOW THAT'S possibly becuz they make that option on other multipalyer games i ve played ! I was thinking that u can make that option for free in first 1 or 2 weeks and later u have to pay gold... that way u can have a little more PROFIT with the game :P  Also many firends told me they want to go to Eu(Europe) server just becasue the lag and ping !

And i know that isnt my faught i have the best internet conecion i can i have WI-FI ( only I use it) but now i am conected with the ineternet cable... If u dont want to make that option AT LEAST give me a chance to move from laggy NA server( i know I would live in NA there wouldn't be lag) to EUROPE server . I know u can place me to EU server ... but MY option i think it will be better becuz later u can charge moving to another server (idk maby 1000 gold... i dont know thats what u can choose) at least please help me so i get rid of the LAG .... PLEASE massage me or comment this TOPIC  .. 

PS sorry for my bad english (like i said i am from Croatia)  :)   !!!

BountyHunter177 #2 Posted Jan 17 2014 - 09:57

Major

• Players
  • 19044 battles
  • [BUNS] BUNS

They claim they will have server roaming soon (allowing you to switch servers).

Also, I play on 140 regularly (I currently live in Germany). 140 isn't bad unless you just have inconsistent internet anyways.

kebab6597 #3 Posted Jan 17 2014 - 10:12

Major

• Players
  • 56979 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

Join the gang mate there are currently around 2000 players seeking a transfer on the NA server and probably as many wanting to transfer from the EU to the NA server

Like Bounty said server roaming is due to be introduced soon where you will be able to play the EU server with your NA account but you wont be able to buy thier specials and i dont think you will be able to join an EU clan but thats not been made clear yet

They have held 5 transfers to the SEA server sofar so its not like its a huge problem when they need to populate a server it is however a problem when it comes to keeping a good sized portion of the population happy

ToBe998 #4 Posted Jan 17 2014 - 10:17

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 12468 battles
  • [-GOB-] -GOB-

Playing from Europe too, mostly with 140 Ping and I never had any lag issues with this ping.

There is no reason to worry with that ping unless you have other serious connection issues like bandwith or connection losses. You would have problems with those issues even if your server was in your own room though.

BountyHunter177 #5 Posted Jan 17 2014 - 10:21

Major

• Players
  • 19044 battles
  • [BUNS] BUNS

View Postkebab6597, on Jan 17 2014 - 10:12, said:

Like Bounty said server roaming is due to be introduced soon where you will be able to play the EU server with your NA account but you wont be able to buy thier specials and i dont think you will be able to join an EU clan but thats not been made clear yet

Well, that would defeat the purpose for me if that's true. The reason I want to switch is for Klam wars. 2:30 AM or later just doesn't do it for me.

I guess we'll see, if it ever happens.

scout_in_da_house #6 Posted Jan 17 2014 - 10:22

Major

• Players
  • 39996 battles
  • [LABS] LABS

View PostBountyHunter177, on Jan 17 2014 - 09:57, said:

Also, I play on 140 regularly (I currently live in Germany). 140 isn't bad unless you just have inconsistent internet anyways.

Same ping from Belgium here. I was a huge pro for server change but the problem now is that I've made some friends from America/Canada so I'm not quite sure if I'd switch now :facepalm:

Also nice english for 14years old, shows you that 'all these computer games are so bad for you!' :harp:

Huey_Long #7 Posted Jan 17 2014 - 10:23

Major

• Players
  • 24252 battles
Playing from Hamburg, Germany here. I have some of the best internet you can get here so I get an average of 70-100ms. I do hope server roaming comes. Not because I can't stand it on NA East but because I'd like to just go between servers.

Huey_Long #8 Posted Jan 17 2014 - 10:26

Major

• Players
  • 24252 battles

View PostBountyHunter177, on Jan 17 2014 - 08:57, said:

BountyHunter, where in Deutschland are you? I'm guessing somewhere South of me? 

Edited by Laceylace, Jan 17 2014 - 10:27.

Lert #9 Posted Jan 17 2014 - 11:01

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 44684 battles

EU player here also. One thing I don't get is all these people who didn't switch to EU server when the split happened, or downloaded and installed the NA game when the world of tanks main website has always popped up a screen explaining there are servers located closer, with better ping than the website you're connecting to now.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for server switching and server roaming. I just don't get how so many people are 'stuck' on the 'wrong' server when it's not that difficult to figure out what server you're on when you first start downloading the game.

_Mafioso_ #10 Posted Jan 17 2014 - 11:02

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 26853 battles
Playing with ~140 ping myself but I don't see this being an issue, its constant 140 and I almost never ever lag. I guess dropping it down to 40ish will further improve my performance though. However I wouldn't transfer even if they introduce something like this, aside the insane amount of potatoes running around I've come to like most the community here. (Playing from Macedonia btw)

scout_in_da_house #11 Posted Jan 17 2014 - 11:15

Major

• Players
  • 39996 battles
  • [LABS] LABS

View PostLert, on Jan 17 2014 - 11:01, said:

EU player here also. One thing I don't get is all these people who didn't switch to EU server when the split happened, or downloaded and installed the NA game when the world of tanks main website has always popped up a screen explaining there are servers located closer, with better ping than the website you're connecting to now.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for server switching and server roaming. I just don't get how so many people are 'stuck' on the 'wrong' server when it's not that difficult to figure out what server you're on when you first start downloading the game.

Well I honestly never thought I'd love this game so much. So I just made an account to troll around with my brother at tier 1 and 2 and suddenly you start getting a bit competitive, get high tier tanks and here we are… Not going to restart with 15k battles and a bunch of money spent.

The only reason I'd switch would be clan wars as well, hope they can sort it out with roaming thing.

Iosis #12 Posted Jan 17 2014 - 11:16

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20975 battles
  • [SRB] SRB

Same problem here. :) 

Server roaming... pfffff

WG is too busy with new premium tanks and regular tanks, so they can made more money! 

madgiecool #13 Posted Jan 17 2014 - 11:17

Major

• Players
  • 50725 battles
  • [4NZAB] 4NZAB

At least you have a local server to change to.

Asassian7 #14 Posted Jan 17 2014 - 11:39

Major

• Players
  • 25236 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

dude you think 140s bad, I am lucky to get below 200 ping on any server. Im in New Zealand. CW is on east server and it can go from anywhere between 200 and 300. sometimes with lag spikes. 

EU/RU servers give 400 ping. hell, I should be on the SEA server but even that gives 200 ping as well. and when its the same as I get on NA, with me already having lots of NA connections/friends/etc, I see no reason to move servers.

madgiecool #15 Posted Jan 17 2014 - 12:03

Major

• Players
  • 50725 battles
  • [4NZAB] 4NZAB

View PostAsassian7, on Jan 17 2014 - 23:39, said:

dude you think 140s bad, I am lucky to get below 200 ping on any server. Im in New Zealand. CW is on east server and it can go from anywhere between 200 and 300. sometimes with lag spikes. 

EU/RU servers give 400 ping. hell, I should be on the SEA server but even that gives 200 ping as well. and when its the same as I get on NA, with me already having lots of NA connections/friends/etc, I see no reason to move servers.

A bunch of friends went to the SEA Server.

CW for them still sucks.  the 4hrs time difference will constantly have you up past midnight.  This might work for some people, but others want to get to work in the morning.

BountyHunter177 #16 Posted Jan 17 2014 - 12:38

Major

• Players
  • 19044 battles
  • [BUNS] BUNS

View PostLert, on Jan 17 2014 - 11:01, said:

Well, I moved after I created my account. I don't know how many people fall into this category. But, people who live oversees and create accounts on the NA then complain, I don't quite understand either.

View PostLaceylace, on Jan 17 2014 - 10:26, said:

BountyHunter, where in Deutschland are you? I'm guessing somewhere South of me? 

Replied to your comment.

I_MISSED #17 Posted Jan 17 2014 - 12:41

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 2160 battles

WOW ,, figure it out,, your in Croatia ,, and you get a Bad Ping in New York But its even Worse in California ??

I dont know what to say,,, Maybe Its like takeing a Plane with a Stop over every 1000 Miles,,,

New York has 7 Stop overs,,,

California has 27 stop overs ..

Figure it out

Mlman #18 Posted Jan 17 2014 - 13:32

Captain

• Players
  • 18666 battles
  • [FILOX] FILOX
I belive you can transfer your account to the EU swerver, but it'll probably cost you.  Try contacting support to get details, as I couldn't find anything in the wiki.  Also you can have 1 account per server, so you could set up an account on the EU server without penalty.  The unfortunate problem with that is you would have to grind all over again.

kebab6597 #19 Posted Jan 17 2014 - 22:30

Major

• Players
  • 56979 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

View PostLert, on Jan 17 2014 - 10:01, said:

Pretty sure when i first joined this game there where no warnings you found the download page and off you went the warnings came out much later when the game had been live for awhile by then i had invested time and money into this server, and there never where any transfers to the EU server from the time i joined however there have been 5 transfers to the SEA server in that time

Also tagged with WOT, SERVERS, PING, NASERVER, EUSERVER, LAG, FPS, MOVING_FROM_NA_TO_EU_SERVER

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users